You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (3 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (3 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#910 3 years ago

Overall the pro price with lcd isnt bad and definitely the best option imo. The other models only have a few more rgb inserts and the upper playfield (which dont look very interesting) and few cosmetic upgrades. Dont look like any multiple color gi anymore which sucks especially for as much as the premiums are now and really not worth the upgrade on this pin imo. Game looks nice and looks like a met and kiss had a baby which cld be good depending on code. Lcd is nice but i still like met type animation on color dmd but its nice not to have to spend 425.00 on color dmd now lol. Overall the pro cld be a great playing pin and for 5 k with lcd and cliffy on scoop i think its very fair price if code is up to met standard and not kiss...

#917 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The LE pics definitely have multiple colored GI. Not sure if it's just the bulbs to look cool, or if they're actually going to be coded to have different effects.

Its not in the feature matrix ....

#921 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stern has been known to make mistakes in there. We'll see, I guess!

Yea we can hope but dont think theres been a spike system with multiple color gi yet has there? I really love that feature...

#968 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Think about this.. how much more machine and game are you getting with a $15K BMSLE vs a $6K Aerosmith Pro? Insane. Is there really $9,000 more value in a BM66SLE here? This machine looks great at that Pro price point.

Pro is 5-5200 delivered...which is really good considering you dont need color dmd and cliffy for scoop

#978 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That's a killer deal. I think I am going to buy it. I normally would buy a Premium or LE, but with the price increases I am going to towards the Pro models instead. I know Stern wants to make more money off their pins, but in my case, all they did was push me to their lower end model instead. Wondering if that's the case with everyone else? Just glad they have options for everyone, because at that price point I am in.

I think so also and ill wait to see the code since its not lyman ...but it reminds me of met pro which is my favorite stern ever so cld be a good value especially since dont have buy color dmd.. I like Aerosmith especially the older songs which it has alot of. I think the pro cld be a real hit like met.... heres hoping for great code .

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I agree, should have dream on and train kept a Rollin as well.
I think they cheated out only having 9 songs, hopefully they can add with future code but I'm guessing they won't.

It will have others in the mini wizard and wizard mode.

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I'm a premium as default buyer too. Met and ST are outstanding pros that I own. I am pro here for sure.

Definitely ...this premium isnt worth the huge price increase especially bc it dont have alot of features over the pro like they use to.

#993 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I haven't read that anywhere, is there even a wizard mode on the game?
The features graph shows 9 songs and I think that is lame. Even the RS pin has like 13-14 songs on it!
I hope your correct that there will be more added, left too many of the good ones out.

I believe it will have 2-3 others as well ....

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Man.. another Borg/Lyman combo like MET would have been awesome.. instead he is stuck coding for a BDK re-theme. Oh well... hoping Lonnie can steal some ideas from Lyman on this, I did see a "Crank It Up" plastic on the playfield which makes me hope he is going to use some Lyman style tricks

Yep and pro has spinner and lockdown bar button.... pro cld be really good .Definitely best bang for buck...

#1025 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Which I'm happily buying!
The pro has a spinner? WHAT?
Stern is going all out on this pro.

Spinner and same amount of rgb inserts/lights as bat66 and even has lockbar button. Seems it offers alot compared

#1218 3 years ago

Looks like they went back to the crap wedge sockets for the gi ....you can see them flickering on and off when the flippers are hit i the videos posted. How much more wld it possibly cost to keep at least the lower half of the playfield bayonet sockets? Its little shit like that pushes me away from stern pins latley. For what they cost nib , little cost cutting like that is very annoying. Makes u wonder what else they cost cut....

1 week later
#1354 3 years ago

Reminds me of met and kiss alot.... its gonna come down to the code . If its half as good as met code it may not be to bad of a pin. Have a feeling its gonna be more like kiss tho so......

3 weeks later
#1594 3 years ago

Jack danger gameplay today ? Right?

#1618 3 years ago

Must say Aerosmith looks to be much better to shoot than bat66 . Just more going on and better shots imo. Its also much cheaper. Code looks pretty good so far also.

3 weeks later
#1887 3 years ago

Looks great and for me the gameplay looks so much better than the last few stern releases by a fair margin. Love the lightshows and lcd animations. This cld be one the best playing pros since met. I was selling off my stern pins but may grab a AS pro in few months to enjoy for a bit. Code looks pretty good so far also.

#1909 3 years ago

Must say the pro looks excellent with the rgb inserts, toys , lcd, spinner, scoops, lockbar button and the rules look like a mix of star trek, acdc. Met and mustang. Looks like a great pin already

#1968 3 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Did anyone else notice the clear coat on the game, it looks about twice as thick as GB, I was really surprised by that and noticed it instantly.. A few pics but don't know if it shows or not...

Thats not good in the long run bc thick clear looks amazing in the beginning but is very prone to chipping at playfield edges after some play ...

1 month later
#2436 3 years ago

I

Quoted from Blu:Man you guys are all so harsh. I really like both of those games for completely different reasons. I love the theme and theme integration on TOM... also I love the trapdoor shot. WOZ as you say is very deep. I've only come close to beating it once. Also that house loop is fantastic. Both enjoyable games, just for completely different reasons.

Agreed there much more to a pin than deep rules..... i got rid of all my deep ruled pins for games like mm, afm, mb , ss bc well .....they are just more fun to play especially if you dont like playing for 30 -45 minutes just to see a third of the game.

#2527 3 years ago

Ok so i keep seeing le owners mentioning red ,blue and white color coordinated gi like met and acdc? Is this true in the since that it does all one color in certain modes ? Or is it just red, white and blue bulbs in general in the gi ? If its like met and acdc i believe its the first spike system to do this. From videos it looks like the bulbs are not independently controlled like met or acdc.....?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside