You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (7 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (7 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#409 7 years ago

I think more people like the old classic rock music than you all realize. There is a reason why these acts are still the highest grossing concert tours every year with the exception of Taylor Swift and a couple country acts.

I've been to a lot of these shows over the last several years and amazed at the amount of youth in attendance.

These themes just sell and Stern knows it

#436 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think its time to realize that the younger folk out there will never embrace pinball, at least not to the degree the arcade generation have and even then its a small portion who will actually buy a machine, there is more potential in VR and The Pin Arcade for 30 and younger, I hate to say it but we are in a boom that will fade and eventually pinball will die off again never to return, thats not saying we don't have a couple decades left but things will have improve in both cost and innovation to even make it that far. I hope I'm wrong.

Pinball isn't as accessible for kids to play like it was in the 70's and 80's and I think that is the bigger problem here and not the theme.

My kids 7 and 4 are exposed to pinball because I'm into it and I take them with me when I go play pinball on location occasionally. Hopefully they will continue to enjoy it as the get older.

If the parents of our younger generation have no interest in it how could you expect any kids to even know what a pinball machine is let alone have an interest in buying one when they are financially able.

As for music themes and music in general, the next 10 years or so are going to change the music and concert scene big time as all these rock legends start disappearing forever.

#447 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, they already did Pirates of the Carribean so perhaps Buzz Lightyear is next.

Toy Story may not be a bad theme

#488 7 years ago

Where are the Eagles and U2 on the list?

a lot of those album sales were from a long time ago but if you look at the top grossing tours over the last 5 years, it is mainly these older rock bands at the top. Still very relevant in my opinion even though they haven't been putting out a ton of new music. The Stones by the way have a new album coming out this fall!

#541 7 years ago

If game is good with nice art and the best of their music, I will buy one.

2 months later
#618 7 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Rumour is star wars is next..

I doubt it

2 months later
#975 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm really surprised Mama Kin isn't in the song lineup.

I agree, should have dream on and train kept a Rollin as well.

I think they cheaped out only having 9 songs, hopefully they can add with future code but I'm guessing they won't.

#986 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It will have others in the mini wizard and wizard mode.

I haven't read that anywhere, is there even a wizard mode on the game?

The features graph shows 9 songs and I think that is lame. Even the RS pin has like 13-14 songs on it!

I hope your correct that there will be more added, left too many of the good ones out.

#987 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Dream On would be pretty cool as a wizard mode track.

Agreed

#1171 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Bash toy, yes. Layout? No. Almost identical to KISS, not that close to Metallica at all.

Works for those of us that don't have a Kiss or Metallica!

#1172 7 years ago

Are the street prices for the premium less than 7k?

#1178 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

when you look at it like that, is the le worth $3100 more?

Don't think the LE is worth it but the premium may be worth the $1700 or so.

#1183 7 years ago

Has anyone found out if there is some sort of wizard mode?

I'm curious about the elevator shot on the pro as well, how does that work?

#1188 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Also, if there are ONLY 9 songs in the game and there is no Dream On or Train Kept A Rollin in a wizard mode or encore, it's a deal breaker for me.

I sort of feel the same way.

#1190 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

They could do with re-recording that, or at least passing it through a bunch of filters to make it sound totally different. Why they'd make it sound almost identical to a machine with virtually the same concept (rock / metal band with Donny art), with similar bash toy and magnet is beyond me. Also, sound doesn't really feel like it fits a joker / jester ...

They should of paid a few extra bucks to use Tyler's voice, would sound and fit the machine well.

#1206 7 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

I have to say this is a pretty strict deal breaker. Dream On is (along with Sweet Emotion) the greatest song(s) they have. I was flabbergasted it was left off. I still ordered the game because I like the look and the total package else wise. It might layout similar to KISS but I don't own a KISS and this looks better. I'm not trying to knock you but maybe loosen your ideals a little on it maybe.

I kind of feel the same way a bit however I am willing to loosen my ideals a bit but, 9 songs? Really, they couldn't do better than that?

How many are on every rock machine since and including the Stones machine?

I'm pretty sure they all have 10-12.

Maybe they can throw us a bone with a wizard/encore/multi ball mode in a code update that includes an extra song.

#1208 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agree. I would have thought that around 12 songs would be in the game. With the 9 songs in Aerosmith being used for the games 9 main modes what music will be featured for multiballs and a wizard modes(s)?
12 songs would be ideal as a couple could then be used for multiballs and then save "Dream On" for the games main wizard modes. I guess we can...dream, lol.

Agree, don't really know enough about the game but it appears the 9 songs are main mode songs.

Maybe there aren't dedicated songs for multi balls and I find it sort of odd that there wouldn't be a super hard to get to wizard/encore mode... Maybe there is, what happens when all modes are completed?

The way this appears to be setup makes me think it would almost be impossible to use the pinball browser to make a change as well since these 9 particular songs are so integrated into the playfield inserts, toys, artwork and animations.

Not necessarily asking for 12 but let's at least make it an even 10 and have Dream On and it would push quite a few folks over the hump on this one!

#1231 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well, pinball browser can take care of whatever you want in there.
I've got maybe 4 Ac/dc songs left in that pin.
Dream on? I'd throw some Journey into that Aerosmith pin. Don't Stop Believin

Unless your able to change the text in the animations or come up with a PF sticker for over the song your changing, don't think it will seem correct.

Acdc was an easy game to swap songs, as is the Rolling Stones and even Metallica.

Those games only required changing dmd text and weren't loaded with specific lit playfield inserts for each song.

Yes Acdc has the jukebox but there is a mod for that to reflect the changes

2 weeks later
#1484 7 years ago

Does anyone know enough about this new Aerosmith machine to be able to tell whether or not pinball browser can be used to modify a song or two along with the corresponding graphic/text on LCD?

I'm really liking this machine but there are two songs that absolutely can't stand and kind of ruins it for me.

#1486 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Even if you can change them (probably can), you still have them on the inserts on the playfield, unlike KISS or AC/DC, etc.

That was my next concern, I have to say a couple of these tunes are really holding me back on this one. For the most part I like what is on there but two of them I really find friggin annoying as hell.

Maybe a custom insert sticker or something can address this.

#1492 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Well, come on. Do tell. Not knowing you, I would guess the 2 newest songs "Dude" and "Elevator" might be your issue. I can live with those but I really can't believe that "Rats" or "Lost Child" made it in over Dream On and Train Kept A Rollin.

Rats and lost child are the two that I loathe. What a waste of space!

I would be happy with Dream on, mama kin, train kept a Rollin, the other side. Can't believe the first 3 I listed aren't on the machine, mind boggling.

#1493 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I called Stern to specifically ask them about other songs and wizard modes. They told me the machine that was at CES was a pre-production machine with unfinished code. While he didn't specifically confirm a Dream On wizard mode, he hinted at a code update near official launch that would address all of these questions.

Interesting

#1497 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Other side makes a whole lot more sense for a wizard mode than dream on.

Quoted from Rockytop:

Mama Kin is my favorite song of theirs.

Agreed on both.

Their really isn't a whole lot of difference between premium and LE on this one. You think with that extra dough could they could at least put a few more tunes on it to make everyone happy.

I'm hoping that other poster is right that they're be more coming in code.

2 weeks later
#1750 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Has anyone confirmed that Dream On is the sing choice for the final wizard mode?

Is there even a wizard mode?

1 week later
#1810 7 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hey guys! I played an AS Pro this week on location. I was actually pleasantly surprised with it. I pretty much had low to no interest in the theme, but after playing it I think it has the bones to be a pretty nice game. Here is a simple review, and those that know me will tell you Im not a fanboy of any pinball company and am pretty fair with my game assessments.
Right away I feel like the code is starting off in a really good place compared to other recent Stern releases (I can't be bothered to play Batman66 again it feels so incomplete). Was able to activate/complete all the song modes and get to the resulting mini-wizard mode. From the beginning I felt like there were different strategies I could use to play the game, and I made efforts to combine modes with multi balls. Speaking of which I think the multi balls are very fun, and I loved the risk/reward of building up the Toy Box to a 6 ball.
The art and design of everything is a mixed bag, but in person it definitely is packaged together better than I thought. The Front and Center band portrait is the only thing that bothers me. Its like the ACDC Angus face all over again. But other than that, I liked the art. The art also translates to the LCD screen pretty well! From still photos I thought it was going to look hokey, but animated it had a very Aqua Teen Hunger Force style to it. The animations were also pretty entertaining, a highlight being "Dude Looks Like a Lady" mode. Overall this game is a much better showcase for what the Stern team can do with the new screen than Batman66 was.
The game plays and feels like a better Kiss to me. In both the rules and a few of the shots, it resembles a second chance at Kiss. My buddy even said it was like Kiss and Metallica had a baby! Some of the shots are hard to hit, and the orbit through the pop bumpers is my personal kryptonite, but its all the more satisfying when you hit them.
Overall I kinda really like this game right now. I sold my Tron last year with the intent to buy a NIB machine... and then I ended up not liking how GB played even though I loved the art/theme. Now AS comes out and I like its a good playing game but I could care less for the theme. These 2 games give me hope that there could be a goldilocks machine in the future. I might sit on this money a bit longer and see whats coming out.

Any new music other than the original 8 in the mini wizard mode?

#1819 7 years ago

Anymore details on the so called mini wizard/wizard mode?

#1832 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Our location in Birmingham is supposed to have two arrive tomorrow. Here's hoping for Aerosmith at Louisville!

They show up?

#1836 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

We still don't have any confirmation yet if the wizard mode includes Dream On, correct?

I haven't even heard if a wizard mode even exists or how to get to it.

I did notice in one of the videos on the LCD screen there is some text that says wizard mode.

One would assume that the wizard mode would have to include something different but who knows.

I'm amazed there hasn't been any unboxings yet, there are two distributors I'm aware of that have them in hand already.

#1879 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Watching the videos it seems like there are 2 wizard modes:
Final Tour Wizard Mode
Medley Tour Wizard Mode
I don't see combos in the game, do they exist (yet)? It would be disappointing if there are no combo awards/rules.
Rob

So if there are two wizard modes is there something different going on with these like some hidden music tracks?

#1880 7 years ago

This is what I'm hoping for

#1928 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Thanks, eskaybee. I share in a lot of your synopsis from the couple hours I spent on it earlier this week.
Minor corrections: you CAN get 2x scoring on Pro... It's a mystery award.
I agree that scoring can be unbalanced from Toys MB, but it's not so much the MB jackpot scoring, but the 2x (plus ... hint, hint) scoring that applies to ALL shot values, including the song mode and Supers you brought into that MB.
Did you get to experience the joy of Optismith Prime? Aka Elevator MB? Sadly, no progress memory, and qualifying each lock of EMB once you're on your second or third MB gets TEDIOUS. I was in loops hell. I had all other songs completed, so no song modes to play or enjoy, and the only thing I could do was play yet another EMB, which meant trying to survive pops feeds from loop shots. Ugh.
I'm reading that Aero's CIU does more than add time and making your mode shots more valuable (similar to ST GAT), but also doubles the "coins" you collect, which ratchets up the value of the corresponding Super Mode once you finish the song you just "cranked up."
The mini wizard mode is also fun. It's multi-level with add a ball when you complete each level. So it's go that going for it.

so no additional music included in the wizard modes?

2 weeks later
#2198 7 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Oh good, so it has at least 11 songs in it. I was disappointed that they would drop from 12 (13 if you include wizard) in AC/DC down to 9.
The more tunes the better!

It does not have 11 songs.

There are only 7 selectable songs and 1 for each multiball for a grand total of 9.

Hopefully they add one to the final wizard mode with a code update.

Kind of cheap to have to listen to the same music when reaching the final wizard mode, could they throw us a bone here please?

#2202 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Didn't get a special Wizard Mode song for Rock City on KISS. Same song you already heard a lot of if/when you get there. I assume Aerosmith is the same.

Quoted from chadderack:

Going to re-use the same joke I used before. "Dream On"

I'm dreamin

This is where Stern is cheap in my opinion.

Shit, if your lucky enough to make it to a wizard mode the least they could do is to let you hear something different from the rest of the game. It is a MUSIC themed pin and not all about points. This is a theme integration short coming.

Surprisingly they got that part right with The Rolling Stones. Two extremely difficult to get to wizard modes with two unique songs you can't hear unless you get there.

1 month later
#2822 6 years ago

What's the general consensus on pro vs premium?

I've played the pro and like it, just wondering the the premium is worth the $$ jump.

#2917 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The LCD is great. Love in Elevator multi-ball...I love the way it starts. Has a very 70's throwback feel to pinball with the art choices.
The only thing missing, which I don't think is a big deal after playing it, is Steven & Joe not doing custom callouts.

I still think they should have had the encore modes feature a couple tunes unique to the modes.

#2987 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah I can imagine that. You're all amped from playing an amazing 25 minute game, you've smashed all the modes, destroyed all the multiballs and hit Jackie in the nuts 362 times.
You're amped! The adrenaline is flowing! Whooooopa!
"Tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle" goes the sound of the very slow double picked guitar intro.
"Ooooffffff" is the sound you make as you slowly deflate....

Cool song ... but I don't think it's Wizard Mode material. Just my opinion ....
rd

Otherside
Mama Kin
Train Kept a rollin

All wizard mode appropriate in my opinion.

#2989 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So what song(s) play during the wizard mode? I made medley once but background was so loud and game so quiet I couldn't tell.

I'm not sure but I think it is one of the tunes you heard along the way to the wizard mode and not something unique to the mode.

#3001 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A few more songs could have gone a long way to making this game even better. Rag Doll and Train Kept Rollin would have been good upbeat songs for general modes and then Dream On for a super wizard mode.
It would be nice to see more songs added to the game but I doubt it will happen. It did for Metallica but the band itself seemed very into the game and even provided custom callouts. Maybe Stern got a break on licensing for the extra Metallica songs since the band was so involved. The same cannot be said for ACDC, KISS and Aerosmith.

How long after the Metallica release did they add additional music via a code update?

Aerosmith seems to license a lot of items so I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

The lack of different music for either wizard modes or just the final wizard mode seems odd. I'm hoping Stern can get this done.

#3018 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The BIG difference is that MET does not have dedicated dots or inserts for the songs like AS does.
Rob

Yeah that is why pinball browser really can't be used to change anything or you will be mismatched.

I do think something could be added to the main final wizard mode and you would never know unless you reached it. Makes it a little more rewarding in a way other than just a score, more interaction in my opinion.

1 week later
#3258 6 years ago

Has anyone gotten to the final wizard mode?

What exactly happens with that?

1 week later
#3345 6 years ago

Now that the premiums have been out for a bit, what is the consensus on the pro vs premium debate?

Struggling with deciding!

1 week later
#3493 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Picked a Pro up yesterday and I really love it. My first music pin and it's great. (not a real Aerosmith fan at all)
Installed mirror blades and the art and lights pop. code was 0.75 (build date Jan 2017). Updated to 1.03 and played a few rounds. Highest score so far is around 105m. This is my first NIB Pro but this pin really looks like a premium. Going to put the black side armor on to finish it and the Jester shooter. It would be great if someone could add Dream On in the code...

I agree with adding dream on somewhere even if it is just picks up at the up tempo part of the song.

#3497 6 years ago

Can these new spike machines be modified at all with the pinball browser?

I wouldn't want to change any of the existing songs as they are all tied to inserts and modes in game but are there any long generic sounds that can be swapped out for some of dream on?

Would be nice to see Stern add dream on some how as a game over song or wizard mode song. I think 90% of the folks I have spoken to who own or have played the machine would like it added.

#3500 6 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Every day I write an email to Stern begging them NOT to put Dream On in the game. What a suck song for a pinball machine.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but if I were a betting man, for every one person that doesn't want the song added there are probably 10 or more that DO want it added.

#3501 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

not certain, but I think Dream On was under a different label.
If that's true, you have nothing to worry about.

As far as I know their self titled debut album featuring dream on and their album toys in the attic and get your wings were all Columbia records which is now a division of Sony.

Shouldn't be any licensing issues

#3503 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Kinda agree with this. There are already a couple slow or slowish songs in the game. Hardly need another one. If you miss it that bad just play it on your iPod while playing.

I'm not sure I would call it a slow song. It starts slow but the meat and potatoes of it would fit well.

In all honesty I would be happy if there was just one song added as a final wizard mode song.

Could be dream on, mama kin, the other side or a few others.

I'm getting a pro this week and love the game play, my one complaint is I think it could use a minimum of one more song maybe two but two would really be asking a lot!

1 week later
#3542 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I got a package today , getting closer to the game room
You guys better be right about AS is a keeper , I am tired of getting pins up on the second floor.

I've had mine since Saturday and think it is a keeper, helps that I like the band though too.

My one complaint is that it should have another song or two somewhere in the game code, would help with variety of songs.

Other than that no real game play complaints.

#3543 6 years ago

Forgot to ask, anyone else think elevator multi ball is a real ass kicker to get?

2 months later
#3851 6 years ago

I'm still hoping a code update may include some additional music for one or both wizard modes.

Really my only knock on the game, not enough tunes!

Anyone ever get around to looking at the code in pinball browser? Usually has more titles that were paid for but not used and could potentially be added in future code.

Wishful thinking.... make it happen Stern!

#3857 6 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

We need "Dream On" because I'm unable to hit all required mode shots under 30 seconds or even 50 seconds. What do we lose by not getting all mode shots in before time expires?

I always thought that it would be cool to have that song as a final wizard song or really like you said because the game is so hard to be an end of game song that plays the chorus or uptempo part for a bit so we could all keep dreaming! Lol

#3860 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Agree on more tunes.
I'd love to change out the Run DMC version of Walk This Way. Is pinball browser workable for spike ?
Dream On should be in there as well as Train kept a rolling.

I think the latest version supports spike. I haven't tried though.

#3862 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, people have changed songs on KISS which is spike so sounds like it could be done.
Also hoping for an extra song but doubt it will happen.

Would be kind of cool for a end of game song where if you have a lousy game(some predetermined low score) dream on plays after last ball drain and if you get above a certain score a different song maybe the other side plays.

I guess I'm dreamin on

#3865 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

Next code update should have Dream On incorporated in CIU modes.

This would be awesome

1 week later
#3898 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, seems like an AS update on the way.
What do people want to see?
Here are a few things.
1. Medley MB - doesn't really work and way too hard. Needs major tweaking. How about having 10 smart missiles at the beginning of the mode, to be used as and when player chooses?
2. Champion awards.
3. Outlanes - sound please!
4. Bug fixes.
5. More use of smart missiles - just seen I haven't been awarded one in last 100 games!!
That's the basics for me anyway.

1 - I'd like to see Dream on added as a CIU mode or end of game song.
2 - song champion awards
3 - outlane sound
4 - some random band call outs

#3904 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We'll take it! I would like to see something done with the smart missiles for sure. I have had one in almost 500 games played and I didn't even know what to do with the damn thing.

What do you do with it?

#3907 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh not much, kept hitting the smart missiles button I think and nothing happened that I am aware of. Lol

I've seen it one time and couldn't figure out what it did, even after I hit the button.

3 weeks later
#4049 6 years ago

There was a rumor a while back that a song maybe added in the code update.

#4054 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Where was the rumour ? Can you factuate your source or just making it up ?

Pretty sure it was in one of the AS threads here on pinside and I wasn’t the source of the rumor, someone else mentioned it.

I’m just one owner Dreamin that it happens!

#4062 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I would bet that since every song in the game has an insert that we won't be seeing anymore songs.

My hope was that maybe one could be added for one of the wizards modes since they aren’t tied to an insert.

Another cool option would be to have a different song play at end of game rather than a segment of one that you likely just heard during gameplay.

Just thinking out loud

2 weeks later
#4077 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

I got them from thePLAyNone. Apaprently he has a friend that makes them up, had the decals and the different foam so they look like Marshall amps.

Any pictures of these?

#4081 6 years ago

I like that.

1 month later
#4128 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How could they do that though? All of the inserts have the song names on them. You can’t change or add to that so I’m not sure how they could do something like that?

Someone mentioned a rumor like this months ago and said it was likely to be wizard modes and possibly something to do with crank it up and selecting a track.

#4133 6 years ago

If only one song were to be added what do most owners want it to be?

Now if they were to add 2-3 songs, what is the wishlist?

#4135 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Everyone wants Dream On. I'd like to see a crank it up at the scoop with 3 new songs
Dream On
Mama Kin
Amazing

I'd like to see
Dream On
Mama Kin
The Other side

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.95
$ 12.75
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball?tu=Psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.