You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (7 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (7 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#728 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I find it quite baffling that Stern has the time to pack up games and send them to a show and set them up. But can't take a few minutes to take photos and get them posted on their page before the blurry ones start leaking out.
How do they not know this is going to happen?
Oh well, business as usual.

You can't see much there but the left side of one, and small pieces of the right side of another. Both of which I don't really care about. The important stuff is all on the playfield which I am still waiting on the pics of.

#1211 7 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I just noticed the pro elevator spits the ball just like gene's head spits the ball on kiss.

Only it feeds the left flipper rather than shooting it straight down the middle.

2 weeks later
#1512 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Did they announce a price for the topper?

Yeah, it's $400. https://instagram.com/p/BPyD6yPBSfW/

1 month later
#1858 7 years ago

Anyone have a working link to the dead_flip twitch streams of the pro? It looks like they were taken down.

#1860 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Should be on youtube afaik.

I only saw the LE stream on there unfortunately.

#1867 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Pro gameplay streams are still up at:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125259264
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125276305
If they're not working for you, it may be an issue with your particular device. I had an issue getting them to play on my phone, but then they worked fine when I tried my laptop.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot on my laptop.

#1893 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anxious to hear people's reviews that have played it

Other than the couple that are in arcades, are these already shipping?

2 weeks later
#2180 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Could someone please PM me with a contact for a Stern distributor who:
1. returns calls in a timely fashion during the week (24 hours)
2. returns emails in a timely fashion during the week (24 hours)
I've tried on two occasions to place an order for this machine with no luck. Thanks in advance!

I've had a great experience thus far with cointaker... they've responded to all my questions and contacts very quickly and professionally.

1 week later
#2319 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

You have a Pinsider with a WOZ avatar who comes on Stern game threads and bash the games shocking

I suspect it has less to do with JJP, and more to do with him owning a Kiss.

1 week later
#2431 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

This really underlines the importance of having "pinball 'movie critics'" that people can align their tastes with.
Because if you think WOZ is as bad as TOM, your taste in pinball does NOT jive with my own.

Both of those games are great. Why would anyone use "as bad as" to describe either one.

#2435 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

That's all personal feels. Not based on any objective evaluation. Hard to really qualify the value of that kind of review unless you're talking to the John_I fan club. I think this is an endemic problem with Pinside in general. Everybody has an opinion. And for some, the only justification they need is how they feel. That's one way to look at it, but it doesn't really allow anybody else to connect with your analysis and leave with any useful information, because we're not you.
When I say TOM is shallow compared to WOZ, that's more than just my opinion. It's based on empirical evidence. The ruleset for WOZ is extensive compared to TOM. The technology is much more advanced. The art package is just as good. The build quality, the creativity of toys and mechanisms, all as good if not superior to TOM. I don't feel a need to comment much on what shots I find personally satisfying, but I could list plenty on WOZ like the crystal ball, the throne room, the left orbit, the HOADC shot, the castle, the monkey lock shot, the witch hurry-up, etc...
I guess, it's hard to figure out what a game is like from various peoples' opinions because everybody's mind works differently.

Man you guys are all so harsh. I really like both of those games for completely different reasons. I love the theme and theme integration on TOM... also I love the trapdoor shot. WOZ as you say is very deep. I've only come close to beating it once. Also that house loop is fantastic. Both enjoyable games, just for completely different reasons.

1 week later
#2668 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

What's the go with walk this way mode? I finish the shots in time and it just keeps counting down. Code bug?

I'm almost positive that after you complete the mode, additional shot build the super awards for the mode. So for example, if you completed the mode and made 1 additional shot super ramps would give you 1.1m instead of 1m

1 week later
#2882 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not saying because I think it will be boring in a home collection before long YOU can't like it. *I* think it's not that great and will get boring - that's just my opinion. You've shared yours and it's a perfectly valid opinion. This isn't a dictatorship. We all get opinions! Yay!
And, for example, the fact that I will watch Xanadu more than once and like a lot of it each time shows that my opinions are not, well...always mainstream. Don't be offended if they don't match your opinions.

Jesus, give it a rest. Roughly 10% of your all time posts are in this thread. The only other topic that has more posts is the where is the kiss code thread. I get that you want 1 more kiss code release to clean up a few things, and are trying to push people away from stern but it's ok if other people want or are excited about Aerosmith.

#2885 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why would I be pushing people away from Stern? I'm an equal opportunity offender and will just say what I think on any given topic, plus or minus. I've said plenty of negative things about JJP, too (WoZ to have an unfixed lockup bug in all flavors of 6.xx for going on a year is inexcusable, ditto Hobbit's "popping sound" bug). News flash, all manufacturers have problems. Stern just seems to have cost-reduced a little too far in the past 12 months so they're getting reports of much more than usual.
For the record, for JJP I love WoZ and really disliked Hobbit. And of the recent Sterns I like Metallica Prem/LE, Ghostbusters Prem/LE, Game of Thrones Prem/LE, and KISS Prem/LE a lot. And with the addition of Bat Turn, Batman '66 is finally showing a glimmer of light on it's extended Alpha testing in the field. That's a lot of Sterns to like, isn't it? But I'm not going to go all "bestest pin I ever played" when one doesn't hit the mark. You will get my unvarnished opinion. But just because I don't like it doesn't mean you're not entitled to. By all means, have your own contrary opinion!

It's not that I don't like it, or even don't appreciate it. I'm all for multifaceted points of view, but over a 100 posts of the same thing? It all just starts to wear a bit thin.

#2887 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's a tiny 3% of this threads total posts - a small counter to the huge amount of fawning posts from mostly the same people in this thread.

A counter to what end? We get it, you're not enamored with the game. If you are here to tamp down others excitement and enjoyment, it doesn't make you some kind of a realist. Instead it's just a daily pecking at the enjoyment and educational discussion that could be happening with the rule, strategy, or Easter eggs that could be found in the art. So I ask, what's the end game, what's the point.

#2953 6 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Can a Aerosmith pro be found cheaper than the $5699 I see them listed for?

Yes, just call around and ask the price.

7 months later
#4123 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How could they do that though? All of the inserts have the song names on them. You can’t change or add to that so I’m not sure how they could do something like that?

If it something they would do, I’d imagine it would be for the mini wizard, and wizard mode. With that said, not sure I’d ever even hear it if it was in the wizard mode. In almost a 1,000 games the closest I’ve ever been in 1 mode away.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 24.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 12.75
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball?tu=Blu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.