You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 84.
#3151 3 years ago

Had a game reset happen today on 1.03 in the middle of a 5 ball multiball with Rats in the Cellar playing, Crank it Up and Super Ramps. I might have had double scoring going, too. Everything was going great then the PF suddenly went dark, screen flashed the Stern logo and game rebooted. I still had flipper power up until the very last part of reboot, when I lost it and the game went to attract mode.

Anyone else had this happen? If so, what modes and what song?

#3152 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Once it times out you shoot the scoop and can change to another song

Yes. But you still can't progress to the final wizard mode unless you complete it right? So you can theoretically keep playing it over and over if you've beaten all the other song modes? Same goes for all the modes. Only have to play them to get to medley wizard mode, but must complete them to get to the final wizard mode?

#3153 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Had a game reset happen today on 1.03 in the middle of a 5 ball multiball with Rats in the Cellar playing, Crank it Up and Super Ramps. I might have had double scoring going, too. Everything was going great then the PF suddenly went dark, screen flashed the Stern logo and game rebooted. I still had flipper power up until the very last part of reboot, when I lost it and the game went to attract mode.
Anyone else had this happen? If so, what modes and what song?

I've had that happen on every Stern spike game I have played.

GOT
GB
KISS

Happens occasionally on all of them. Usually when you're having a super awesome game too.

Stern told us that the fault is in the flipper node board ... when the voltage drops too much below 48v it will reset. Similar to the WPC issue.

One GB Pro here (in nz) and one GOT LE have already had new power supplies fitted to correct the issue. Anything under (from memory) 47.8v will reset the game.

Stern are aware of the issue and said they will modify the node boards. However I'm not sure if/when that has been done.

rd

#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes. But you still can't progress to the final wizard mode unless you complete it right? So you can theoretically keep playing it over and over if you've beaten all the other song modes? Same goes for all the modes. Only have to play them to get to medley wizard mode, but must complete them to get to the final wizard mode?

You have to complete all song modes so yes. I never have gotten near that far . Not the games fault but me.

#3155 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

But if you don't kill the witch king you can still progress through the game and to wizard modes.
If you don't complete a song mode like sweet emotion, you have to keep playing it over and over until you complete it and there's no memory progression. No?

You only need to complete the modes to reach Final Tour - you can get to Medley Multiball by just starting all modes.

#3156 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes - and that's a good thing. You've gotta keep the final wizard mode a challenge!
Sweet Emotion isn't that hard to beat - I've beaten it many times. All it takes is a CIU and an Add More Time to make it very achievable.

#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Doh, t7 answered it already.

#3158 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

GOT
GB
KISS
Happens occasionally on all of them. Usually when you're having a super awesome game too.
Stern told us that the fault is in the flipper node board ... when the voltage drops too much below 48v it will reset. Similar to the WPC issue.
One GB Pro here (in nz) and one GOT LE have already had new power supplies fitted to correct the issue. Anything under (from memory) 47.8v will reset the game.
Stern are aware of the issue and said they will modify the node boards. However I'm not sure if/when that has been done.
rd

Nice to know, but that sucks. I've never had GoT Premium reset on me, nor KISS Prem or LE. GB Prem and Batman have, but I always chalked it up to software.

#3159 3 years ago

When AS was announced, I wasn't that interested and I definitely didn't see myself buying one. Then I put a bunch of games on a pro and a premium at Midwest Gaming Classic. Absolutely loved it at first play. Just took delivery of an LE, it looks incredible in purple. The artwork, play field, animations and detail are incredible. My small screen DMD games seem just a bit dated now after experiencing this. I like how Stern has angled the ball through edges and larger start button bordered with plastic. Clear coat/ play-fied seems hard as nails and real solid compared to a Batman I played at Midwest for whatever its worth.

IMG_2082 (resized).JPG
IMG_2084 (resized).JPG
IMG_2089 (resized).JPG
IMG_2092 (resized).JPG
IMG_2096 (resized).JPG
IMG_2088 (resized).JPG
IMG_2097 (resized).JPG
IMG_2090 (resized).JPG
IMG_2089 (resized).JPG

IMG_2091 (resized).JPG

#3160 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

When AS was announced, I wasn't that interested and I definitely didn't see myself buying one. Then I put a bunch of games on a pro and a premium at Midwest Gaming Classic. Absolutely loved it at first play. Just took delivery of an LE, it looks incredible in purple. The artwork, play field, animations and detail are incredible. My small screen DMD games seem just a bit dated now after experiencing this. I like how Stern has angled the ball through edges and larger start button bordered with plastic. Clear coat/ play-fied seems hard as nails and real solid compared to a Batman I played at Midwest for whatever its worth.

Picked up my ASLE on the weekend and I'm in complete agreement. Looks better and sounds better than previous pins.
Really makes me look forward to future releases.

#3161 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, have any of you found this game to just play WAY faster than you were expecting?
It's a blast but the ball rockets around the playfield so fast, it's really hard to control.
(Also, I'm a terrible shot!)
Wondering if anyone reduced any power settings or anything.
Or just toughing it out, and improving?

#3162 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Out of curiosity, have any of you found this game to just play WAY faster than you were expecting?
It's a blast but the ball rockets around the playfield so fast, it's really hard to control.
(Also, I'm a terrible shot!)
Wondering if anyone reduced any power settings or anything.
Or just toughing it out, and improving?

I don't think it is an easy game. Borg does not let players off easy. I do think AS has a fun factor though so if you have a quick game you don't get pissed or annoyed, you just hit start again and learn to play better.

You could put Elevator MB on easy. That is not easy for me to keep shooting both loops to relight the elevator lock. Or add time to the ball save. Or just play better.

#3163 3 years ago

Before I bought my AS I was concerned about chipping clear, dimples, and ghosting inserts . After setting it up and spending 6 weeks playing I don't even care if it dimples, ghosts, or minor chips . Forgot to even look , It is so much fun to play I reallly don't care . Funny , some of my pins I'm real picky about keeping pristine , concerned about resale value, some I just play. AS I just play, and it's always a huge hit with groups of folks over on the weekends, gets played the most by far . Gets played by general folks much more than my STpro.
That said, I did put a brace in the cabinet corners , splitting would be bad, and took the prevenrative route on that .
No regrets on this one, can't say I'll have it forever, but really love getting to know it , would sell my older WMS games before I let it go.
On the fence ? Tough to pull the trigger w/o playing one, but glad I did . I do love the art, music, and colors though, so it was an easy choice for me.

#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from joey__p__1966:

Before I bought my AS I was concerned about chipping clear, dimples, and ghosting inserts . After setting it up and spending 6 weeks playing I don't even care if it dimples, ghosts, or minor chips . Forgot to even look , It is so much fun to play I reallly don't care . Funny , some of my pins I'm real picky about keeping pristine , concerned about resale value, some I just play. AS I just play, and it's always a huge hit with groups of folks over on the weekends, gets played the most by far . Gets played by general folks much more than my STpro.
That said, I did put a brace in the cabinet corners , splitting would be bad, and took the prevenrative route on that .
No regrets on this one, can't say I'll have it forever, but really love getting to know it , would sell my older WMS games before I let it go.
On the fence ? Tough to pull the trigger w/o playing one, but glad I did . I do love the art, music, and colors though, so it was an easy choice for me.

My clear coat chipped after 70 plays in the lock shot but it doesn't even bother me. Maybe it will if I ever get rid of it But it's still one of the funnest pins I've played in awhile. It has everything going for it. I've wanted a music pin again for awhile now and ACDC premium prices got ridiculous so AS pro was an easy choice for me.

#3165 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Game looks very nice! Purple armor and artwork looks amazing on the LE.

#3166 3 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

My clear coat chipped after 70 plays in the lock shot but it doesn't even bother me.

It really should. Clear chipping that quickly is kind of a bummer. Giving Stern a complete pass like that... well ok. It's your game.

#3167 3 years ago

Aerosmith LE arrived yesterday close to Munich/Germany. Love it. The Mirrored Backglas is well done too!

IMG_0872 (resized).JPG

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

The one explosion sound they have sounds like it was upsampled from a much lower rate or is clipping. Drives me nuts every time it comes on since everything else sounds so good.

I think I know the sound you are talking about, the VIP switch triggers it. I feel like it's louder than most of the other sounds. I'm sure it's purposeful but it could be leveled a bit.

#3169 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Owning AS makes me want to get MET also.

LOL, me too......after I bought Aerosmith, I had to go out an get a Met Pro

#3170 3 years ago

They definitely walk hand-in-hand. I agree totally.

#3171 3 years ago

Added a shaker motor, and Laseriffic plastic protectors last night to my Premium. Loving this game!

#3172 3 years ago

Having played AS Pro it is a no brainer to buy this over AC/DC vault pro. Same price but the screen is night and day better than the red dmd.

And I think AS pro is a better game ......probably.

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Having played AS Pro it is a no brainer to buy this over AC/DC vault pro. Same price but the screen is night and day better than the red dmd.

I sold my ACDC Prem and got AS and have no regrets. A friend who sold his and picked up AS also deacribed Acdc as great, but so serious! He said AS is just fun. I agree with those statements.

#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

ACDC pro is $100 cheaper and has better rules + code. And encore is one of, if not the best, wizard mode ever. But no mini wizard mode in ACDC gives AS a more appealing bump in that dept. AS PRO is no doubt a good buy though too.

Theme: ACDC
Art: Aerosmith
Layout/Flow: ACDC
Music: ACDC
Rules/Code: ACDC
Fun: AS - I dont have enough time on AS to decide, so lastability aside, i may say AS is more fun. ACDC is too much of an ass kicker to be considered fun lol
Toys: Subjective, but I give a slight edge to ACDC but only by a fraction of a butt hair - The toy box and jacky are cool but is a gimick, but building up the multiball value and # of balls locked is very cool. However, The bell and cannon are so well integrated, flow so well and are just a quick bad ass toy i give it the edge.

#3175 3 years ago

Playing a pro on route and trying to figure out if I want to get a pro but not sure how the game is supposed to play.

Does the spinner stop a lot of what seem like good orbit shots? I would say 4 out of 10 shots get stopped by the spinner.

A lot of times the elevator kicks the ball down the middle. (usually get a ball save)

On a slow plunge that falls down the right orbit, does it make it to the right flipper or does it hit the top of the sling?

The pops seem to stop a lot of shots to the left orbit but I wouldn't call them quality shots that the spinner is stopping.

Do you guys have you outposts up or down?

Would really like to see more champion scores for the modes or multi-balls like on GB.

Thanks.

#3176 3 years ago

I sold my ACDC Prem and got AS and have no regrets. A friend who sold his and picked up AS also deacribed Acdc as great, but so serious! He said AS is just fun. I agree with those statements.

AS is far superior to AC/DC. I also have zero regrets selling my AC/DC Premium to buy AS pro. Both left & right ramps on the AS pro are smooth as silk. Borg is an f'en genius! Stern better be paying him large. Everyday I grow to love AS (& Borg) more & more!

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

ACDC pro is $100 cheaper and has better rules + code. And encore is one of, if not the best, wizard mode ever. But no mini wizard mode in ACDC gives AS a more appealing bump in that dept. AS PRO is no doubt a good buy though too.
Fun: AS - I dont have enough time on AS to decide, so lastability aside, i may say AS is more fun. ACDC is too much of an ass kicker to be considered fun lol
Toys: Subjective, but I give a slight edge to ACDC but only by a fraction of a butt hair - The toy box and jacky are cool but is a gimick, but building up the multiball value and # of balls locked is very cool. However, The bell and cannon are so well integrated, flow so well and are just a quick bad ass toy i give it the edge.

Good write up. But I would like to see theme and music removed as category. First with a music pin they are the same thing. The theme is the music. And also theme (love for their music) is the first thing a buyer looks at when buying a game.
So to compare game to game based on playability. I would say the rest of your points are good and valid. Aka if I feel the same about the theme on both what one would a pinball player be happy with. (Not casual more of a fanatic. You know someone with a pinside account

#3178 3 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

AS is far superior to AC/DC. I also have zero regrets selling my AC/DC Premium to buy AS pro. Both left & right ramps on the AS pro are smooth as silk. Borg is an f'en genius! Stern better be paying him large. Everyday I grow to love AS (& Borg) more & more!

Yes cause the ramps on ACDC are super clunky, LOL..... It cracks me up to see how many people thins AS is better then ACDC. If you wanna say it has a better display & art fine but thats about where it ends. ACDC shoots better, better music, & Has light years better code and one of the most challenging wizard modes ever created. AS is a decent game but no way in hell will Lonnie ever get the code to the level of ACDC. And yes I have both games.

#3179 3 years ago

I kind of respect games for what they are as pinball games. What does that mean? Like I would not walk around and say AS is better than ACDC or say MET because they are well designed and coded games. For me right now AS is better, so I own one and enjoy playing it.

I had ACDC for a year and a half and sold it a few months ago and will probably get a MET next. AS made me want a MET really. All really good games. I don't know what it is, but other great games I bought like ACDC, IM, LOTR etc took a little while for me to like, but AS felt great from the first time I pressed start. Had some AS owner friends say that also. That is what I like about AS folks had so so expectations with it and bought after they played. The way pinball or any product should be.

I just think we are lucky to have so many great games to pick from and just when we think we will never get a certain game ACDC gets rerun. I am really starting to get really sick of the which is better - MET or MMr or Hobbit or AS stuff.

#3180 3 years ago

Gotta fix the AC/DC vs Aerosmith comparison...

Theme: Aerosmith - (subjective - should probably just call it a tie)
Playfield Art: Aerosmith
Cabinet Art: Aerosmith
Translite: Aerosmith
Layout/Flow: Aerosmith - seriously AC/DC only loops in one direction
Music: Aerosmith - AS songs are much more varied in style (and chords LOL) = each song feels different on AS
Rules/Code: AC/DC, but AS is pretty close with selectable multiball, CIUs, Super Modes and an extra wizard mode
Fun: Aerosmith
Toys: Tie
Display: Aerosmith
Lighting: Aerosmith

AC/DC is great - but it does not win against Aerosmith - it will take a while for people to figure this out, but eventually they will

#3181 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yeh, Theme and Music are completely subjective. I never thought id say this, but after playing AS, i'd go AS on Theme and Music.

You should probably judge Theme Integration, in which case it's AS all the way. Donny (and probably Borg) has done an incredible job creating an Aerosmith "world" from nothing.

So my personal list would be:

Music/Theme: Tie
Theme integration: AS
Layout/Flow: ACDC (Close)
Code: ACDC
Toys: AS
Art: AS
Fun: AS
Animations: AS
Lighting: AS

Bonus: Spike 2 sound kills Sam, even without a huge ass sub. So AS on that.

But I sill love ACDC because of the flow and code.

#3182 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I think I know the sound you are talking about, the VIP switch triggers it. I feel like it's louder than most of the other sounds. I'm sure it's purposeful but it could be leveled a bit.

It plays when they have a closeup of that sassafrass truck. Maybe other places, too.

#3183 3 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Gotta fix the AC/DC vs Aerosmith comparison...
Theme: Aerosmith - (subjective - should probably just call it a tie)
Playfield Art: Aerosmith
Cabinet Art: Aerosmith
Translite: Aerosmith
Layout/Flow: Aerosmith - seriously AC/DC only loops in one direction
Music: Aerosmith - AS songs are much more varied in style (and chords LOL) = each song feels different on AS
Rules/Code: AC/DC, but AS is pretty close with selectable multiball, CIUs, Super Modes and an extra wizard mode
Fun: Aerosmith
Toys: Tie
Display: Aerosmith
Lighting: Aerosmith
AC/DC is great - but it does not win against Aerosmith - it will take a while for people to figure this out, but eventually they will

Sounds like a slam dunk to me!

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

GOT
GB
KISS
rd

Below 47.8V causes a reset ... that's not much margin for error.

#3185 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I agree with most of this except decoupling "layout/flow". Flow goes to Ac/dc but I like the layout of AS better because I like different and Borg suits me better it seems.

Music goes to Ac/dc of course but Theme goes to AS due to the LCD imo, much better integration and smile factor

Toys, It's really a draw but the Toy box is better than anything on Ac/dc and gimmick or not its very cool!

And that said, I really miss my Ac/dc, shouldn't have sold it

#3186 3 years ago

Acdc is a really ok layout and Aerosmith is a kick ass layout it's not even close because acdc is just a rehash of t2 where as Aerosmith is an amazing original game

#3187 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Acdc is a really ok layout and Aerosmith is a kick ass layout it's not even close because acdc is just a rehash of t2 where as Aerosmith is an amazing original game

Kind of like Kiss. AS is more fun and better though.

#3188 3 years ago

Kind of like Kiss. AS is more fun and better though.

kind of is an understatement, but I agree.

#3189 3 years ago

I traded my AS Pro after a few weeks, because it was kind of boring... super solid pin, but that's it. Nothing special/unique about it. The toybox is nice, but also a design flaw in terms of gameplay, since it just can eject all or nothing...

Getting a 6 ball elevator multiball because the previous player (or yourself) put 4 balls into the toybox is meeh. Also locking balls by accident is something you can like or not. There are some good ideas in the code, but let's quote smassa...

Quoted from smassa:

It cracks me up to see how many people thins AS is better then ACDC. If you wanna say it has a better display & art fine but thats about where it ends. ACDC shoots better, better music, & Has light years better code and one of the most challenging wizard modes ever created. AS is a decent game but no way in hell will Lonnie ever get the code to the level of ACDC. And yes I have both games.

Exactly - that's it!

#3190 3 years ago

I would choose AS Pro over ACDC as well. I'm just not a fan of ACDC's style of rules. None of the rules have progression meaning hit lit shots but surround hitting the same shot over and over again. ACDC has a lot of complex rules surrounding the song jackpot but I personally don't find them interesting or thinking of them during gameplay.

Same for multiballs which also have the same start animation playing every time. I prefer objective based rulsets like the one in AS compared to ACDC which is more about getting points versus progressing through objective based modes.

It also seems that a lot of ACDC Premiums features are coded minimally. The shot behind the bell isn't really used, the mini playfield only has a very basic set of rules, the magnet under the bell isn't used very often, and the TNT mech is only used during the song TNT. I don't understand locking features down to 1 mode.

#3191 3 years ago

How long did it take for AC/DC to become great? Wasn't out of the box

Let's see how AS develops beyond where it is. It's satisfactory for me today.

It's Lonnies chance to attempt to measure up to Lyman. Or at least try

I love the pin. And the reason AC/DC and TWD are great is also why BM66 will end up great too

#3192 3 years ago

Honeymooners calling aerosmith better than acdc in an aerosmith thread; who'da thunk it

#3193 3 years ago

AC/DC, MET and TWD were not great at all out of the box. It took 12-18 months (as I remember) to be great... but now they are.
Lyman is capable of giving a machine a special touch - that's the reason why I swapped to BM66.

AS is or will be a fine game, but not a special one - at least for me. But this is my very special | totally biased | 100% personal opinion

#3194 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's Lonnies chance to attempt to measure up to Lyman. Or at least try
I love the pin. And the reason AC/DC and TWD are great is also why BM66 will end up great too

Ahhh to be young again. I remember having the same wishful thinking in the days of TFLE, AVLE, and XMEN. Don't get me wrong, I think AS is great and I have fun playing it. And I'm a bit optimistic too in that thus game will develop and mature more beyond what has been released. But I'm not $5200+ hopeful. Still a bad ass game as is, just don't bank on getting any post release lyman treatment done to it.

#3195 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ahhh to be young again. I remember having the same wishful thinking in the days of TFLE, AVLE, and XMEN. Don't get me wrong, I think AS is great and I have fun playing it. And I'm a bit optimistic too in that thus game will develop and mature more beyond what has been released. But I'm not $5200+ hopeful. Still a bad ass game as is, just don't bank on getting any post release lyman treatment done to it.

Aerosmith is a blast, in a shallow "awesome, Dude!" Kind of way. Nothing wrong with that.
We're loving the one I just got.
ACDC on the other hand, is an all-time-top-pin due to Lyman's coding. No WAY will Aerosmith ever be better in this department. Not a chance.
The thing is, it doesn't need to. It's ok just to have a fun, easy going pin in the lineup.
Kinda like comparing Iron Man and LoTR.

#3196 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's Lonnies chance to attempt to measure up to Lyman.

Almost spit up my drink after reading this....lol

#3197 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Honeymooners calling aerosmith better than acdc in an aerosmith thread; who'da thunk it

I recently got an ASLE. It's a good complement to MET or ACDC and has some really cool toys, great art, and decent enough rules. It's at the bottom of a mountain looking up a ACDC at the moment though. Nothing is more pulse pounding then getting ACDC going and working towards that moment when you got a chance at a monster 3x song jackpot. That's not a knock on AS which I think has a chance of being a top 20 or better game. ACDC is just in it's own league for people that love putting together a huge scoring chance. I can see why people that like mode progression and a steady build do not get it or like it though. For me the only thing that rivals it is the CFTBL super jackpot.

#3198 3 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I recently got an ASLE. It's a good complement to MET or ACDC and has some really cool toys, great art, and decent enough rules. It's at the bottom of a mountain looking up a ACDC at the moment though. Nothing is more pulse pounding then getting ACDC going and working towards that moment when you got a chance at a monster 3x song jackpot. That's not a knock on AS which I think has a chance of being a top 20 or better game. ACDC is just in it's own league for people that love putting together a huge scoring chance. I can see why people that like mode progression and a steady build do not get it or like it though. For me the only thing that rivals it is the CFTBL super jackpot.

Think you nailed it. I think that's why Lonnie games and Aerosmith is so great, it gives pinball another diverse element depending on what a player likes. Mode based games like Aerosmith or Lonnie games are typically better in the 'fun' department than they are in the 'rules' dept. do you like mode progression and story telling or prefer dynamic jackpots?

I'd argue and rival the AC/DC & CFTBL jackpots with GOT. Man, that HOTK hurry up super jackpot is awesome. Not to mention all the other JPs, super JPs, and scoring dynamics that game has to offer.

#3199 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No doubt. Lyman is the only one I bank on!

Totally dismissed this game and then bought one

The sound and LCD are MAJOR upgrades for me

It's a shame TWD, GB and AC/DC don't have it but it's onward and upward

#3200 3 years ago

I have owned about a half dozen different acdc machines ranging from the pro and the premium and have given that game several chances and it is just not as good as Aerosmith like I said before all Steve Ritchie did for acdc is really hack his t2 layout and it has some ok toys other then the bell, but we will all have our own opinions after all it's only pinball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pollock Pines, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside