You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 84.
#2101 7 years ago

Just got our setup at its location Friday. Was updating the newest code and started updating, showed whole update was 2.7GB and locked up around 700mb. Power cycled the game and started updating, this time showed the whole file was 4.8GB and updated fine. Played it several hours that night. Next day some friends went and were playing it and all of a sudden it gave the Node Board Runtime Update Failed. Showed that Node 9 would not initialize. Game lasted around 24 hours before a node board shit itself. Great product Stern.... guess I gotta get on the phone tomorrow.

#2102 7 years ago

What advantage is there taking more balls into multiball than just 3?

Rob

#2103 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

What advantage is there taking more balls into multiball than just 3?
Rob

Bigger scoring.

#2104 7 years ago

I finally played Aerosmith the other night, so my meaningless review: It was fun. The ball popping into the toy box is kind of near, and the game has more going on than I thought it would. The delay allowed it to have better than average release code. So overall a fun time. And I like the new screen.

But... oh there is an issue for me. It is a pretty bare game. And over the past couple years the Stern cost cutting reached a point where things are so light in the game that they feel really cheap now. I had this issue with my GOT too. It seems like even the legs are so thin that the games feel a bit wobbly now. Part of that is probably also that they have less contact with the cabinet because of the standoffs to protect the decals. Now I know the weight of a machine is meaningless, but when that all starts to impact how the game feels, it is an issue to me. Each step along the way (slightly thinner metal, no rails, metal where it was wood...) makes games feel more like "The Pin" instead of a commercial pinball machine. Cost cutting can only go so far, and I think they may have gone a bit too far.

So fun game, but it is in line with the newer Stern methodology of lighter is better.

#2105 7 years ago

Does anyone know if the band did call-outs for the game (I realize it's not currently in there)? It's kind of a nice touch having them in there on Metallica and Kiss. At this point, the precedent has been set.

#2106 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I finally played Aerosmith the other night, so my meaningless review: It was fun. The ball popping into the toy box is kind of near, and the game has more going on than I thought it would. The delay allowed it to have better than average release code. So overall a fun time. And I like the new screen.
But... oh there is an issue for me. It is a pretty bare game. And over the past couple years the Stern cost cutting reached a point where things are so light in the game that they feel really cheap now. I had this issue with my GOT too. It seems like even the legs are so thin that the games feel a bit wobbly now. Part of that is probably also that they have less contact with the cabinet because of the standoffs to protect the decals. Now I know the weight of a machine is meaningless, but when that all starts to impact how the game feels, it is an issue to me. Each step along the way (slightly thinner metal, no rails, metal where it was wood...) makes games feel more like "The Pin" instead of a commercial pinball machine. Cost cutting can only go so far, and I think they may have gone a bit too far.
So fun game, but it is in line with the newer Stern methodology of lighter is better.

I think the games are lighter mainly due to technology. We now have less boards in the back box, less wiring, the big transformer or whatever you call it in the bottom of the cabinet has also been eliminated. There are other things like the lockdown bar being lighter and other things also that I'm sure that I'm forgetting but all of that stuff adds up for sure. This is stuff that I personally like and in my opinion it doesn't equal cheap. I've never felt like any of my new Sterns felt cheap at all. I think they are beautiful and pretty F'ing awesome actually. If the weight of the machine bothers anyone, I'd say put some weight in the bottom of the cabinet for real.

#2107 7 years ago

Seems like there are a lot of weight savings in the head. The biggest being the switch from wood to metal heads a few years ago. A lot less wiring and boards there too with the spike platform.

Not sure how much the new LCD may have added back.

I get a lot of different feels across machines. My TWD Prem feels different than AS, IM and others. But I also find other variables, like the flooring material and leg tightness also play into how a particular machine feels.

I only have about a dozen plays on my AS Pro and haven't loaded new code yet, but I am optimistic this will be a really good machine.

#2108 7 years ago

Boy this was great fun! Steve, thanks for filming the Aerosmith gameplay! Very fun game and pinball gallery ROCKS!

Quoted from djreddog:

Pinball Gallery launch party & tournament is being streamed live. Details below.

#2109 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the games are lighter mainly due to technology. We now have less boards in the back box, less wiring, the big transformer or whatever you call it in the bottom of the cabinet has also been eliminated. There are other things like the lockdown bar being lighter and other things also that I'm sure that I'm forgetting but all of that stuff adds up for sure. This is stuff that I personally like and in my opinion it doesn't equal cheap. I've never felt like any of my new Sterns felt cheap at all. I think they are beautiful and pretty F'ing awesome actually. If the weight of the machine bothers anyone, I'd say put some weight in the bottom of the cabinet for real.

One would think that a lot of those "improvements" would have lead to lower costs for customers or at least prices staying the same. Sadly prices are still going up and each new game seems to have less features and less code support then many past titles.

The price increases could be justified if games were being loaded up, quality remained the same (if not improved) and code updates were released on a regular basis. That makes sense and is a reasonable expectation when dropping $5k to now $15k for a toy. None of that is occurring though...

#2110 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One would think that a lot of those "improvements" would have lead to lower costs for customers or at least prices staying the same. Sadly prices are still going up and each new game seems to have less features and less code support then many past titles.
The price increases could be justified if games were being loaded up, quality remained the same (if not improved) and code updates were released on a regular basis. That makes sense and is a reasonable expectation when dropping $5k to now $15k for a toy. None of that is occurring though...

That's all true Panzer but my post was directed back to him for saying the games are feeling cheap and I don't really want to get into Sterns prices. I will say though that Sterns prices are never going to go down no matter what unfortunately, no company ever does that. You also have to realize that Sterns cost of making these machines also are constantly going up. They have to give employees wage increases, insurance cost for employees are skyrocketing, their suppliers are probably raising prices on them, all sorts of stuff. I'm not defending Sterns prices either by the way. I wish they were cheaper also believe me. With that being said though, their prices are much better than their competitors except for one particular company that in my opinion makes very crappy games that are nowhere near as nice as Sterns games.

#2111 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's all true Panzer but my post was directed back to him for saying the games are feeling cheap and I don't really want to get into Sterns prices. I will say though that Sterns prices are never going to go down no matter what unfortunately, no company ever does that. You also have to realize that Sterns cost of making these machines also are constantly going up. They have to give employees wage increases, insurance cost for employees are skyrocketing, their suppliers are probably raising prices on them, all sorts of stuff. I'm not defending Sterns prices either by the way. I wish they were cheaper also believe me. With that being said though, their prices are much better than their competitors except for one particular company that in my opinion makes very crappy games that are nowhere near as nice as Sterns games.

And I stayed away from pricing as well. There are plenty of threads for that here.

And I also agree with Black_Knight that flooring, and doing stuff like not tightening leg bolts, or not locking down the lock nut on a leg leveler will lead to all kinds of strange feeling games. But once that is all accounted for, a new Stern feels wobblier than an old Stern to me (and by old, I mean a few years). I've got them right next to each other on concrete with an industrial carpet in my gameroom for a close comparison. Is it the 40 pounds they removed? Is it the standoffs for the legs (even though my IMVE has standoffs and always felt solid).

#2112 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

s it the 40 pounds they removed? Is it the standoffs for the legs

Yes - you got it!

#2113 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Sadly prices are still going up and each new game

Coming from a JJP fan thats a funny complaint

#2114 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And I stayed away from pricing as well. There are plenty of threads for that here.
And I also agree with black_knight that flooring, and doing stuff like not tightening leg bolts, or not locking down the lock nut on a leg leveler will lead to all kinds of strange feeling games. But once that is all accounted for, a new Stern feels wobblier than an old Stern to me (and by old, I mean a few years). I've got them right next to each other on concrete with an industrial carpet in my gameroom for a close comparison. Is it the 40 pounds they removed? Is it the standoffs for the legs (even though my IMVE has standoffs and always felt solid).

Definitely the 40 pounds of missing weight I'd say.

#2115 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Coming from a JJP fan thats a funny complaint

At least the JJP price increases can actually be justified by their loaded up games, the high quality powder coated armor being included on LE'S (not baked on enamel), invisiglass and shaker motors being included on LE's and code updates being released on a regular basis.

Myself and others wouldn't have a problem with Sterns price increases if the quality remained the same, games were not being stripped down and code updates didn't in some cases take over a year to be released (KISS...).

The value factor just isn't there anymore with Stern games but still is with JJP games. Just my own personal opinion. Prices have gotten out of control on both sides and with each price increase the potential customer base grows smaller.

Hopefully Aerosmith is the game to change that mold. I think the pro looks pretty darn slick and can see owning one as long as it's supported well with code updates.

#2116 7 years ago

Has anyone played one with a shaker? How as the integration?

#2117 7 years ago

Can someone verify if I unzipped my download of the new Aerosmith code, forgive me, I have a new computer and not sure I did it right plus it's been awhile since I had to do this to a thumb drive

IMG_1271 (resized).JPGIMG_1271 (resized).JPG

#2118 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Can someone verify if I unzipped my download of the new Aerosmith code, forgive me, I have a new computer and not sure I did it right plus it's been awhile since I had to do this to a thumb drive

yes that looks unzipped. I just did the 1.02 update.

#2119 7 years ago

Anybody know who has Pros in stock ready to ship? My go-to guy is 2-3 weeks out.

Update: Never mind. Sticking with my go-to guy.

#2120 7 years ago

AS felt solid and sturdy to me. Games feel wobbly when the legs aren't tight enough or they aren't levelled properly. If the game feels cheap it's in your head mostly and partly in the setup.

Cutting the transformer out of the cabinet and most of the wiring is a huge weight savings. To me the lighter the better. Makes them easier to move and makes zero difference in game play when set up properly.

#2121 7 years ago

Should be 2 files when unzipped...make sure to only have the files and not the folder on the stick.

#2122 7 years ago

'What advantage is there taking more balls into multiball than just 3?'

I only have videos to judge but I could not verify 6 balls makes your Jackpots or Supers any higher? Seems the same value as 3 balls... anybody confirm

#2123 7 years ago

Hopefully mine is an isolated incident but my (now unplayable) Aerosmith Pro arrived this afternoon. Set it up and started a game and immediately noticed the toy box wold not open. I went into test mode to try and get it to fire and a few minutes later noticed a burning smell. I turned off and disconnected power to the game. Opened the PF and found a red hot tip transistor on the bottom of the cabinet that had melted right off the circuit board. I believe it interfaced with the toy box solenoid, which was also hot.

So, I have sent STERN a message asking for a new board and to also confirm the solenoid was wired correctly. I have several Sterns and this is the first time I've had any electronic problems out of the box. If you get yours and the toy box will not open in game play, power down! Check the circuit board located near the middle of the PF (p/n: 199701700A). I'm hoping STERN sends me a new board and solenoid and fingers crossed that will be the end of the problem, though wondering what made the tip transistor melt off the board in the first place.... CY

#2124 7 years ago

I haven't seen much advantage in going over 3 ball multiball. It might be a good idea if you sink 3 balls in the toy box early but l'd take two 3 ballers over one 6 ball. If jackpots increased that would be different. A good idea actually but I haven't observed it.

#2125 7 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I haven't seen much advantage in going over 3 ball multiball. It might be a good idea if you sink 3 balls in the toy box early but l'd take two 3 ballers over one 6 ball. If jackpots increased that would be different. A good idea actually but I haven't observed it.

In Stern's sneak peak video, they said 6 balls increases jackpot scoring. Although I can't confirm this directly, I usually get way more points for the mode for starting 6 balls. I'm not sure if that's because more balls are in play or that jackpots are worth more.

#2126 7 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

wondering what made the tip transistor melt off the board in the first place.... CY

Thats the kind of shit that would happen to me.

Except I'd probably have a group of people over for the unboxing & then have a full Chevy Chase Lampoons style melt down.

Not saying I'd call Stern & be an asshole. Just saying I'd mos def need to cool down before calling lol.

Sorry for your luck man.

#2127 7 years ago

You get 6 ball mball and your scores soar in mball

#2128 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Games feel wobbly when the legs aren't tight enough or they aren't levelled properly. If the game feels cheap it's in your head mostly and partly in the setup.

Yup, because it's the first game I've ever setup

#2129 7 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Unfortunately, It's not a big difference in current code. I like the reward vs risk of Mustang Gears MB much better. This feedback has been provided to Stern,and I hope they tweak it.
3-ball jackpot starting value: 500K
6-ball value: 1M.
And sadly the Super Jackpot base value seems fixed regardless of # of balls.
But you have the benefit of more balls bashing the toy box and the AEROSMITH targets while ball save is running.

The downside of doing two 3-ball MB instead of one 6-ball is that the 2nd Toys MB locks are twice as hard to lite locks.

#2130 7 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

'What advantage is there taking more balls into multiball than just 3?'
I only have videos to judge but I could not verify 6 balls makes your Jackpots or Supers any higher? Seems the same value as 3 balls... anybody confirm

Lock four balls then start elevator.

Turns elevator MB to six ball

#2131 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Unfortunately, It's not a big difference in current code. I like the reward vs risk of Mustang Gears MB much better. This feedback has been provided to Stern,and I hope they tweak it.
3-ball jackpot starting value: 500K
6-ball value: 1M.

I think it could perhaps be a fixed value per ball and a bonus if it's all 6 balls. The question is though, do the values stay constant or do the values drop for each ball that drains? I imagine it must be really difficult to keep 6 balls in play for any length of time.

Rob

#2132 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think it could perhaps be a fixed value per ball and a bonus if it's all 6 balls. The question is though, do the values stay constant or do the values drop for each ball that drains? I imagine it must be really difficult to keep 6 balls in play for any length of time.

The Toys JP values don't degrade with each ball that drains. But they don't stay fixed either -- they increase. I believe JP values increased 50K per JP shot, regardless of the # of balls in play.

For anyone trying to figure out or confirm JP values, when you're playing it, keep in mind that the JP base value can be multiplied in a # of ways:
- Shot multiplier ("X" insert lit in front of the shot)
- Playfield multiplier (Pro: Mystery award; Prem/LE: upper PF award)
- Combo multiplier (double any shot hit as a combo)

So before anyone freaks out and says, "My 6-ball Toys MB Super JP was 7M instead of 3.5M! I'm going for 6-ball MB all day," please recall that you probably hit your SJP as a combo, doubling its value.

#2133 7 years ago

While in MB, I got Super Missiles which acted like Walker Bombs in TWD and completed 2 of my shots, when you hit the Start Button. Not sure if someone mentioned that or not.

#2134 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

At least the JJP price increases can actually be justified by their loaded up games, the high quality powder coated armor being included on LE'S (not baked on enamel), invisiglass and shaker motors being included on LE's and code updates being released on a regular basis.
Myself and others wouldn't have a problem with Sterns price increases if the quality remained the same, games were not being stripped down and code updates didn't in some cases take over a year to be released (KISS...).
The value factor just isn't there anymore with Stern games but still is with JJP games. Just my own personal opinion. Prices have gotten out of control on both sides and with each price increase the potential customer base grows smaller.
Hopefully Aerosmith is the game to change that mold. I think the pro looks pretty darn slick and can see owning one as long as it's supported well with code updates.

I find it funny you say price increases are justified as game two and three do not hold a candle to game one WOZ. For $6500 you got flying monkey, melting witch, trees on pops,two upper playfields,crystal ball,invisaglass,five magnets,headphone jack,powder coated armor. Game three for $8000 No powder coating no headphone jack no invisaglass no upper playfields no figures on pops but JJP price increases are justified now thats funny

#2135 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

While in MB, I got Super Missiles which acted like Walker Bombs in TWD and completed 2 of my shots, when you hit the Start Button. Not sure if someone mentioned that or not.

Great find dude! I don't think that's been mentioned. I've also seen something like super scoring or something like that during toys mb. I think a lot of the meat and creativity in AS code is built around toys mb.

Side note: one of my favorite animations that really got me chuckling was seeing a toy batman figurine fly across the LCD.

#2136 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agreed. I finally got my first JJP, a WOZ for my wife at Christmas. We all love it for many reasons and are happily surprised. We love many of our Sterns too, but not the recent releases (some exceptions). Truth. Cant wait for DICE and AFMrLE. AS pro is a big maybe down the road, as AS is the first LE we did NOT buy (other than WWELE) in last four years from Stern. Forced me to look elsewhere and we found higher quality and better Company representatives. Diversity is good!

#2137 7 years ago

Found the sneak in "skill shot" by doing a medium plunge and having it drop in the lock shot. Pretty tough...

#2138 7 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Hopefully mine is an isolated incident but my (now unplayable) Aerosmith Pro arrived this afternoon. Set it up and started a game and immediately noticed the toy box wold not open. I went into test mode to try and get it to fire and a few minutes later noticed a burning smell. I turned off and disconnected power to the game. Opened the PF and found a red hot tip transistor on the bottom of the cabinet that had melted right off the circuit board. I believe it interfaced with the toy box solenoid, which was also hot.
So, I have sent STERN a message asking for a new board and to also confirm the solenoid was wired correctly. I have several Sterns and this is the first time I've had any electronic problems out of the box. If you get yours and the toy box will not open in game play, power down! Check the circuit board located near the middle of the PF (p/n: 199701700A). I'm hoping STERN sends me a new board and solenoid and fingers crossed that will be the end of the problem, though wondering what made the tip transistor melt off the board in the first place.... CY

That's rather worrying ... should a fuse not have blown?

#2139 7 years ago

so I listened to the George Gomez interview on K's podcast... good interview btw... George mentioned that in terms of content creation for the LCD, Aerosmith was more challenging than Batman because they had no assets like video clips, etc. I haven't played Aerosmith, but watching the videos, the animations look okay. I'm wondering why they couldn't use any of the music videos or live performances since the songs are the game modes. I think I would have liked to have seen a combination of animations and the real band in their heyday. I'm guessing it's limits of the licensing, but wondering any details or background information.

Anxious to try out the game in the Pittsburgh area.

#2140 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

That's rather worrying ... should a fuse not have blown?

One would think. I powered down before it got that far. The tip transistor had melted right off the board and the coil was super hot. I was in test mode trying to get the toy box coil to fire when I realized I had a much bigger problem and shut it down. Stern verified the solenoid was wired correctly and my distributor is working with them now to get me a new coil and board. I'm just hoping one of those two were the problem. If not, I blow another board and I'm back where I started.

#2141 7 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

so I listened to the George Gomez interview on K's podcast... good interview btw... George mentioned that in terms of content creation for the LCD, Aerosmith was more challenging than Batman because they had no assets like video clips, etc. I haven't played Aerosmith, but watching the videos, the animations look okay. I'm wondering why they couldn't use any of the music videos or live performances since the songs are the game modes. I think I would have liked to have seen a combination of animations and the real band in their heyday. I'm guessing it's limits of the licensing, but wondering any details or background information.

I think the animations look bad ass in person and fit the game perfectly. If there were clips of their videos or live footage, it would just look weird and not mesh at all with the rest of the games design.

#2142 7 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

One would think. I powered down before it got that far. The tip transistor had melted right off the board and the coil was super hot. I was in test mode trying to get the toy box coil to fire when I realized I had a much bigger problem and shut it down. Stern verified the solenoid was wired correctly and my distributor is working with them now to get me a new coil and board. I'm just hoping one of those two were the problem. If not, I blow another board and I'm back where I started.

I've never inspected a Spike game that closely ... do the various node and mechanism boards have fuses?

#2143 7 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

When you play the game you won't be thinking that anymore the animations in Aerosmith are really amazing and need to be seen in real life to appreciate

#2144 7 years ago

The animations do look pretty good just from the videos I've seen. I've been tossing around the idea of buying a new GB pro or AS pro and even though I absolutely love the GB theme I keep looking at Aerosmith as it has the new LCD system and GB does not.

Should we expect the rules to expand much beyond where they are at today? If they didn't that would be the main deal breaker for me.

#2145 7 years ago

It's Aerosmith day!!
Just woke up and it's like Christmas morning 1976. Don't know why I'm more excited than usual, but I have a feeling this is a good one.
Going to pick up in a few hours.

#2146 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The animations do look pretty good just from the videos I've seen. I've been tossing around the idea of buying a new GB pro or AS pro and even though I absolutely love the GB theme I keep looking at Aerosmith as it has the new LCD system and GB does not.
Should we expect the rules to expand much beyond where they are at today? If they didn't that would be the main deal breaker for me.

Right now there is a lot of stuff going on in Aerosmith rules wise and is a ton of fun and just looks and plays awesome.
There are off the top of my head
7 modes, 7 super modes, double scoring, 2 mballs, and 2 wizard modes plus crank it up and other little features in there too besides that like missles, combos, and double and triple scoring locks when in mballs. To me it's not even close because Aerosmith is a much smoother shooter.

#2147 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

It's Aerosmith day!!
Just woke up and it's like Christmas morning 1976. Don't know why I'm more excited than usual, but I have a feeling this is a good one.
Going to pick up in a few hours.

Anxious to see what your thoughts are

#2148 7 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

I'm wondering why they couldn't use any of the music videos or live performances since the songs are the game modes.

You're not going to get very much HQ video from that band, esp. from their older songs. The best footage of their older tunes would likely be super grainy and not at all acceptable for the game IMO. It would probably clash with the existing art package, too. At least the animations sort of match the art package.

#2149 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Right now there is a lot of stuff going on in Aerosmith rules wise and is a ton of fun and just looks and plays awesome.
There are off the top of my head
7 modes, 7 super modes, double scoring, 2 mballs, and 2 wizard modes plus crank it up and other little features in there too besides that like missles, combos, and double and triple scoring locks when in mballs. To me it's not even close because Aerosmith is a much smoother shooter.

Thanks for the info! I see that you also own MET and ACDC. I've owned those in the past and enjoyed them. How do you like the rules of AS compared to ACDC and MET?

#2150 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for the info! I see that you also own MET and ACDC. I've owned those in the past and enjoyed them. How do you like the rules of AS compared to ACDC and MET?

I'd say I prefer the rules of Aerosmith too AC/DC, but Metallica is still king because to me the rules for Metallica are a 10 and Aerosmith is right there but not as good, but don't get me wrong it sits right next to my Metallica and neither game is gong anywhere and as much as I love the art to Metallica; Aerosmith is a 10 and beats it; simply put the game just looks outstanding and jaw dropping; not to mention the price tag on a Aerosmith compared to all the other new pins out there; like I said it hits on all cylinders and is just a fun game that makes you want to keep hitting start over and over again

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
There are 4,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball/page/43?hl=aingide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.