You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 84.
#1701 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, no it's not. There are so many rough edges and unfinished things (including missing animations and inserts that do nothing), it's completely distracting to play WoF. Also, the VOICES are TERRIBLE. I'm no fan of Sparky2 aka Jester in Aerosmith, but it destroys the bargain barrel WoF voices.

The game is missing some key callouts and lacks polish in the software but as for the rules themselves and what's missing is stuff that 98% of the people that play the game aren't going to be able to see anyway. I mean who's actually even completed 4 puzzles and played through all 7 bonus wheel modes in a single game. I'm an above average player and really haven't come close. The game is brutal! I think it's the toughest DMD era pin out there at least how mine is setup. The rules that are there are fantastic! The bonus round modes are all unique and fit the game well. You can also stack nearly everything together. If you can get a mode like "Ramp Rampage" stacked with both Trip and Wheel multiball and then open up the right ramp and hit your 2X and 4X shots just right to correspond with the big jackpots you can really blow up your score quick! This game was risk/reward before games like ACDC came along and made it cool. And I love the lower playfield layout and how it forces you to play on your toes and also encourages nudging at just the right times to save the ball. It's a lot of fun and completely different than any other DMD game which is refreshing when every other game seems to be a copycat of some other previous game. Yeah, the voices aren't my favorite but I don't find them that distracting and they fit the theme well. I don't know if any of the missing callouts or voices could possibly be improved or added via "Pinball Browser" but it would be cool if they could. Overall though it's still a top 10 Stern game for me and I never really get tired of playing it due to the uniqueness and challenge unlike a lot of other recent Stern games which haven't held my attention over the long term. I know the game isn't for everyone, but consider me one of its biggest fans!

#1702 7 years ago

On Aerosmith. Was anyone able to catch what the skill shot was? Are there multiple (like gb) or a hidden one (like fguy).

#1703 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

WOF's unfinished code is a tragedy

Everyone complains about how the code is unfinished on WOF and the how the wizard mode was left out. I think it is funny because honestly, who has ever gotten even remotely close to getting to the wizard mode on WOF? It is not a tragedy when the game is so difficult you cant reach the wizard mode anyway. Code is good for me and I love my WOF.

#1704 7 years ago

Game looked great. I hate the music but im not a fan of metallic at all and I like that game.

#1705 7 years ago

anyone who rips on the LCD animation display on AS has obviously nothing better to rip about. Period. Go watch Dead Flip again, that LCD is a much welcome feature on AS. I ef'n love it, the more I see it's artistic value!!! Hats off to Stern, this ones (Pro only, of course) a keeper!!

Stern should have introduced the new LCD display with AS, instead of BM66

#1706 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yeah you can always count on Borg to give us a kick ass pro the master of flow is back; everyone else has been put on notice
BORG RULES

I think Met pro and TWD pro are as good as the premium then he has IM and Tron both great pro games.

I'm so glad I stayed away from BM66 due to the outrageous price.

#1707 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

WOF's unfinished code is a tragedy, it's such an odd, unique layout, like one of the cool 80s widebodies.

A tragedy? Bwaaa haaa haaa haaaaa......that's hilarious!

#1708 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Everyone complains about how the code is unfinished on WOF and the how the wizard mode was left out. I think it is funny because honestly, who has ever gotten even remotely close to getting to the wizard mode on WOF? It is not a tragedy when the game is so difficult you cant reach the wizard mode anyway. Code is good for me and I love my WOF.

Haha, true, it's a tough game, it just kind of sucks on a philosophical level that it's not complete.

#1709 7 years ago

Ok. AEROSMITH
Did anyone catch what the skill shot is.

#1710 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

There is plenty in WOF that is noticeably lacking in the rule set and regrettably it includes many feature lights on the playfield that become useless or never light as a result. Take a good look at the playfield and you can see that a good 20% is dedicated to feature lights that are never used or used but pointless in terms of any related software code. In addition to the "wizard bonus section", this also relates to many attainable elements of the game. For example, in the section of the playfield where it tracks "puzzles solved", there is a designation of solving a puzzle using each of the three different contestants. Achieving this was supposed to result in a reward, but no such code for this attainable event. As another example, when you collect the super jackpot in multiball, the super jackpot light does not light up (same with four puzzle light or bonus wheel light - how hard would it have been to program the game to use these lights?). This is a key differentiator between WOF and other games lacking rules as I can't think of any other game with so many features actually physically highlighted on the playfield that were never used. And yet there are also lacking software code features beyond the playfield features, too. One I recall is the absolute silence that accompanies certain awards and events (e.g., extra ball). I appreciated the game and kept it for years hoping for an update, but sold it out of the frustration of having people regularly ask me about the relevance of feature lights on the playfield or why the sound dropped out that could only be answered with "never got implemented in the software." Supposedly, Stern claimed they learned their lesson from incomplete code issues way back then and promised to remedy the situation with future games. Well, we all know how that turned out. I stopped purchasing NIB Stern games years ago as a result of the WOF software failure (fool me once...).

#1711 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm so glad I stayed away from BM66 due to the outrageous price.

Just like a Vegas Hooker at $10,000.00 a pop coming with a free delivery of King Crusty Crabs in your Crotch.....

#1712 7 years ago

Still, seems like there is a whole lot more discussion and interest in BM66 than Aerosmith. I think BM66 is a much better theme but for half the cost you could get Aerosmith which looks pretty fun.

#1713 7 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Still, seems like there is a whole lot more discussion and interest in BM66 than Aerosmith. I think BM66 is a much better theme but for half the cost you could get Aerosmith which looks pretty fun.

It will be very interesting to see how Aerosmith does. Seems like the PF drama from all of 2016 and the almost code-free Batman launch combined with a polarizing band have put the kibosh on interest.

The interest around the livestream was the lowest I've seen for one of those since I've been here. Very few were talking about it when it was happening. I mean, I don't think it will be WWE level bad, but Stern has to be concerned about the presales.

#1714 7 years ago

The theme does nothing for me (I'd be glad if I never heard "Dude Looks Like A Lady" ever again in my life) but it looks like it shoots nicely, even if it is a little unremarkable, and the art is terrific.

#1715 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

The theme does nothing for me (I'd be glad if I never heard "Dude Looks Like A Lady" ever again in my life) but it looks like it shoots nicely, even if it is a little unremarkable, and the art is terrific.

Game looks phenomenal. Dirty Donny has once again turned a meh theme into something with character. Aerosmith as a band have almost no defining imagery or "look", but DD has created it here. Like he did with Metallica. If there was AC/DC art direction on Aerosmith, no one would look twice at this game and it would be the new Pinside whipping boy.

Without DD art, this game is just bad music and a bash toy.

#1716 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I'd be glad if I never heard "Dude Looks Like A Lady" ever again in my life

Strange. When I see your avatar I think of that song.

LTG : )

#1717 7 years ago

Ah, someone hasn't seen Tommy in a while:

Quoted from cooked71:

Game looks phenomenal. Dirty Donny has once again turned a meh theme into something with character. Aerosmith as a band have almost no defining imagery or "look", but DD has created it here. Like he did with Metallica. If there was AC/DC art direction on Aerosmith, no one would look twice at this game and it would be the new Pinside whipping boy.
Without DD art, this game is just bad music and a bash toy.

Yeah, the art really pops, I love how detailed it is.

#1718 7 years ago

... here's my condensed rule card for AS based on the Jack Danger podcast. Yep ... I watched it again, love it even more the 2nd time round! *Noteworthy: "Sweet Emotion" song/mode selection is the hardest mode/song & must shoot all 12 targets in one ball to complete, therefore, you MUST shoot Crank it Up to extend time!

AEROSMITH-RuleCard1 (resized).jpgAEROSMITH-RuleCard1 (resized).jpg

#1719 7 years ago

Eat no fat and eat no lean. Eat Rex beans, fit for a queen!

#1720 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Oops, I thought your avatar was Tammy Faye Bakker!

9650211211_8b6b2e0fd6 (resized).jpg9650211211_8b6b2e0fd6 (resized).jpg

#1721 7 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

"Don't give up!...on the plastic surgery! Just keep at it! That's it, now you look like a bloated horse!"

#1722 7 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Looks more like Blanche on the Golden Girls than Tammy Faye Baker!

#1723 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It will be very interesting to see how Aerosmith does. Seems like the PF drama from all of 2016 and the almost code-free Batman launch combined with a polarizing band have put the kibosh on interest.
The interest around the livestream was the lowest I've seen for one of those since I've been here. Very few were talking about it when it was happening. I mean, I don't think it will be WWE level bad, but Stern has to be concerned about the presales.

The fact that this thread has had 347 people on it and that is a good number for a Pinside game thread I think it will do well.

#1724 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The fact that this thread has had 347 people on it and that is a good number for a Pinside game thread I think it will do well.

I think Aerosmith is going to do very well once people see it because its a really good game already right out of the gate. Any Batman owner who watched the Aerosmith stream has to be feeling pretty sick right now I would think, because this game just crushes Batman already and its a lot less money.

I don't mean that to start crap or be disrespectful either, but its just the truth. Theres 5 great titles being sold by stern right now, GB, MET, GOT, TWD, and now AS. Those games make BM66 a forgotten game already.

#1725 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think Aerosmith is going to do very well once people see it because its a really good game already right out of the gate. Any Batman owner who watched the Aerosmith stream has to be feeling pretty sick right now I would think, because this game just crushes Batman already and its a lot less money.
I don't mean that to start crap or be disrespectful either, but its just the truth. Theres 5 great titles being sold by stern right now, GB, MET, GOT, TWD, and now AS. Those games make BM66 a forgotten game already.

I own a Batman LE...I don't feel sick at all looking at Aerosmith.

Lyman > Lonnie

I have absolutely no faith in Lonnie. Look how he left Star Trek, big thanks to Dwight for fixing it. Look at KISS. Game is nearing 2 years in age and the cities still do nothing.

#1726 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I own a Batman LE...I don't feel sick at all looking at Aerosmith.
Lyman > Lonnie
I have absolutely no faith in Lonnie. Look how he left Star Trek, big thanks to Dwight for fixing it. Look at KISS. Game is nearing 2 years in age and the cities still do nothing.

Yeah Kiss sucks for sure I'll give you that, but this game here is going to be a hit I thnk. Code looks pretty strong already.

#1727 7 years ago

This isnt about kiss or batman this thread is about areosmith oh well haters gonna hate ballers gonna pinball

#1728 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah Kiss sucks for sure I'll give you that, but this game here is going to be a hit I thnk. Code looks pretty strong already.

I really hope the game turns out to be great. I want every game, by every manufacturer, to be great. That only benefits us.

#1729 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

This isnt about kiss or batman this thread is about areosmith oh well haters gonna hate ballers gonna pinball

Nobody hating on Aerosmith here, i was praising it.

#1730 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nobody hating on Aerosmith here, i was praising it.

The main basher has a WOZ backless avatar LOL

#1731 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Any Batman owner who watched the Aerosmith stream has to be feeling pretty sick right now I would think, because this game just crushes Batman already and its a lot less money.

Lol. Please keep your b66 crusade in the b66 thread. Games are completely different. I can 100% assure you no b66 owners give a sh*t. Not sure why you are so obsessed with b66 anyway?

#1732 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Could have fooled me, I thought it was a WOF thread for a minute there

On the subject of code; yes, code looks great out of the gate. But since it's not lyman, don't expect it to grow or mature anymore. What you see is what you get. If you like it - great; if you don't - then stay clear unless you buy on hopeful potentials, in that case be prepared to be disappointed.

#1733 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I bet WOF owners are feeling sick at the moment.

Maybe they've always been a little sick.

#1734 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Lol. Please keep your b66 crusade in the b66 thread. Games are completely different. I can 100% assure you no b66 owners give a sh*t. Not sure why you are so obsessed with b66 anyway?

I'm obsessed with Batman66 because I said it is a letdown.....really? It is what it is dude, the game has been a complete disaster so far and you know it as well as I do. I love the theme and I wanted it to be great so this isn't no crusade against Batman. I'm not the one that made the game suck so don't get mad at me over it.

#1735 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

On the subject of code; yes, code looks great out of the gate. But since it's not lyman, don't expect it to grow or mature anymore. What you see is what you get. If you like it - great; if you don't - then stay clear unless you buy on hopeful potentials, in that case be prepared to be disappointed.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

You might be correct but I'll say this, the game is off to a great start so I'm going to give credit where credit is due.

#1736 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm obsessed with Batman66 because I said it is a letdown.....really? It is what it is dude, the game has been a complete disaster so far and you know it as well as I do. I love the theme and I wanted it to be great so this isn't no crusade against Batman. I'm not the one that made the game suck so don't get mad at me over it.

I've learned to bite my tongue on criticizing any pin that Lyman is involved with. When TWD came out I was one of the haters. I didn't like how much time the ball spent in the pops. The TWD I played on route didn't register 1/2 the hits to the prison and would throw the ball down the middle almost every time. It was just brutal and the rules were terrible out of the gate. I remember a time when "Bicycle Girl" was the best way to accumulate points. I also thought that the voice work was a huge disappointment and the game lacked any connection to the show.

Fast forward to now and it's my favorite Stern pin. Yes, BM66 is a disappointment as it sits and has a lot to overcome (clunky turn table) in order to be considered a good game. But with Lyman working on it I wouldn't count it out. I have a feeling in a year or two it will be a very solid game and will be more highly regarded than Aerosmith. People really just need to give this game some time before giving up on it.

#1737 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I've learned to bite my tongue on criticizing any pin that Lyman is involved with. When TWD came out I was one of the haters. I didn't like how much time the ball spent in the pops. The TWD I played on route didn't register 1/2 the hits to the prison and would throw the ball down the middle almost every time. It was just brutal and the rules were terrible out of the gate. I remember a time when "Bicycle Girl" was the best way to accumulate points. I also thought that the voice work was a huge disappointment and the game lacked any connection to the show.
Fast forward to now and it's my favorite Stern pin. Yes, BM66 is a disappointment as it sits and has a lot to overcome (clunky turn table) in order to be considered a good game. But with Lyman working on it I wouldn't count it out. I have a feeling in a year or two it will be a very solid game and will be more highly regarded than Aerosmith. People really just need to give this game some time before giving up on it.

I agree with you on everything you just said and I'm not criticizing Lyman by any means because he's the best in the business. He didn't design the game so it's not his fault. It's probably gonna turn out to be ok, I'm quite confident that it's not going to be Walking Dead though. It's possibly the best theme (to me anyway) of any game Stern has ever made. They just didn't do a great job on it imo, except for the artwork. The artwork is awesome on it! I hope it turns out great because I like Batman and I have friends who spent a lot of money on it. I'm just calling it like I see it and I don't sugarcoat things, and BM66 is off to a really bad start. It's obvious that there was not much if any testing on the game and that it was rushed out the door.

#1738 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yeah, I tend to agree with this.

I obviously don't have much of a clue about how good the rules actually are, but like I have said before, if they are as fun as Mustang, I would be pretty happy overall, just wouldn't expect it to be a long term keeper like so many of Lyman's pins are.

#1739 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

» YouTube video

Yeah, the art really pops, I love how detailed it is.

Oops. always though it was Blanche from the Golden girls until now.

Screenshot_20170213-174237~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170213-174237~2 (resized).png

#1740 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, I tend to agree with this.
I obviously don't have much of a clue about how good the rules actually are, but like I have said before, if they are as fun as Mustang, I would be pretty happy overall, just wouldn't expect it to be a long term keeper like so many of Lyman's pins are.

Exactly; and from what I can tell from dead flips stream is that the rules and code look very good and have some mustang elements mixed in.

The lighting and choreography seemed really good. Lonnie is especially good at this.

Rules seemed to be like this (disclaimer, this is all speculative based on what I saw on the stream):
1. songs = modes. Modes are Lonnie typical, shoot specific shots depending on the song you're in. Song modes are timed and you must complete to progress to the final wizard mode. Whether you complete a mode or not, the song will continue to play (I liked this aspect, felt like acdc). Although, I'm not sure if you can continue to score points on the song objectives once it's over like you can on acdc, I don't think you can here with AS. Whether you complete a song or not, it seemed like you are rewarded with super ramps/spinner/targers, not sure what determines which reward you get. The point value of these super shots appears to be calculated with your final song mode score. There did seem to be a super jackpot lit that could be collected if you complete a song too.

2. Crank it up awards extra time on song modes and can be collected at the scoop. Not sure how to light CIU.

3. Scoop lights to change songs.

4. Spell sparky or Jacky or whatever to light shot multipliers. Shot multipliers are only valid for the current ball and reset at ball end.

5. Shoot elevator to lock a ball towards elevator mb. 3 locks start multiball. Progress through different elevator floors for progressive jackpots during multiball. I didn't quite gather all the rules associated with it but may be like burn out multiball, rules did seem cool and intriguing.

6. Each time you lock a ball in the elevator you get a chance to start double scoring by playing the upper pf. Hit the 4 upper pf targers then hit the ramp orbit to start double scoring. Not sure how this will work on the pro, if at all, and i fear it might just be a gimmie, but I really liked this aspect of the LE and think the pro will suffer from its strategies.

7. Shoot locks to load jacky. It'll auto start TIA multiball at 3 locks unless you cancel with center button. You can lock up to 6 and scoring seemed to be based on # of balls in play sImilar to mustang. Not sure how to light the locks, but it may have been from hitting jacky. During TIA, you can lock a ball in jacky for double scoring (like snake in metallica). This seems to be able to stack with regular double scoring to give 4X scoring. Add shot multipliers and you should get some big scores.

8. VIP awards out lane kickback. Not sure how to qualify VIP. I think it was by spelling aerosmith from the targets on left and right side of pf.

9. Play all songs to qualify mini wizard mode

10. Complete all songs to qualify final wizard mode.

11. Mystery collected at scoop. Not sure how to light mystery but awards seemed to be typical Lonnie awards.

That seemed to be the jist of it. Feel free to correct or add anything missed.

#1741 7 years ago

I was really hoping mine was shipping this week (that is what I was told last week). Got a call today and found out it may be another 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone know why?

#1742 7 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I was really hoping mine was shipping this week (that is what I was told last week). Got a call today and found out it may be another 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone know why?

Yes I know why, it's because they had to make my Ghostbusters first! That held your pin up.

#1743 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Exactly; and from what I can tell from dead flips stream is that the rules and code look very good and have some mustang elements mixed in.
The lighting and choreography seemed really good. Lonnie is especially good at this.
Rules seemed to be like this (disclaimer, this is all speculative based on what I saw on the stream):
1. songs = modes. Modes are Lonnie typical, shoot specific shots depending on the song you're in. Song modes are timed and you must complete to progress to the final wizard mode. Whether you complete a mode or not, the song will continue to play (I liked this aspect, felt like acdc). Although, I'm not sure if you can continue to score points on the song objectives once it's over like you can on acdc, I don't think you can here with AS. Whether you complete a song or not, it seemed like you are rewarded with super ramps/spinner/targers, not sure what determines which reward you get. The point value of these super shots appears to be calculated with your final song mode score. There did seem to be a super jackpot lit that could be collected if you complete a song too.
2. Crank it up awards extra time on song modes and can be collected at the scoop. Not sure how to light CIU.
3. Scoop lights to change songs.
4. Spell sparky or Jacky or whatever to light shot multipliers. Shot multipliers are only valid for the current ball and reset at ball end.
5. Shoot elevator to lock a ball towards elevator mb. 3 locks start multiball. Progress through different elevator floors for progressive jackpots during multiball. I didn't quite gather all the rules associated with it but may be like burn out multiball, rules did seem cool and intriguing.
6. Each time you lock a ball in the elevator you get a chance to start double scoring by playing the upper pf. Hit the 4 upper pf targers then hit the ramp orbit to start double scoring. Not sure how this will work on the pro, if at all, and i fear it might just be a gimmie, but I really liked this aspect of the LE and think the pro will suffer from its strategies.
7. Shoot locks to load jacky. It'll auto start TIA multiball at 3 locks unless you cancel with center button. You can lock up to 6 and scoring seemed to be based on # of balls in play sImilar to mustang. Not sure how to light the locks, but it may have been from hitting jacky. During TIA, you can lock a ball in jacky for double scoring (like snake in metallica). This seems to be able to stack with regular double scoring to give 4X scoring. Add shot multipliers and you should get some big scores.
8. VIP awards out lane kickback. Not sure how to qualify VIP. I think it was by spelling aerosmith from the targets on left and right side of pf.
9. Play all songs to qualify mini wizard mode
10. Complete all songs to qualify final wizard mode.
11. Mystery collected at scoop. Not sure how to light mystery but awards seemed to be typical Lonnie awards.
That seemed to be the jist of it. Feel free to correct or add anything missed.

I forgot to mention the light show Eskaybee. The lighting is well done on AS you got to admit. This Pin is going to be a winner wait and see!

#1744 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

"Crank It Up" is lit at the scoop after you shoot the first lit colored arrow shot of any mode.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

You hit all of the A-E-R-O-S-M-I-T-H targets to light "Mystery" at the scoop. This will also light your shot multipliers (the green "X" circles on each of the playfield shots). "Mystery" can also award added time to a mode just like "Crank It Up" does.

More tips from the video:

Shoot both orbit shots to light locks for "Love In An Elevator" multiball.

The easiest modes are "Walk This Way", "Rats In The Cellar", and "Back In The Saddle".

The hardest mode is "Sweet Emotion" as it takes 12 shots to finish & they all need to be done on one go-around within the same ball.

#1745 7 years ago

Has anyone confirmed that Dream On is the sing choice for the final wizard mode?

#1746 7 years ago

I see in the flyer released today on Facebook. It mentions the skill shot being "sneak in"

#1747 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

The hardest mode is "Sweet Emotion" as it takes 12 shots to finish & they all need to be done on one go-around within the same ball.

I foresee another Lonnie roadblock

#1748 7 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Unfortunately Stern seems to be stuck in a design rut. No real innovation with playfield designs. Other than Trudeau keeping things different.

I'm sure Stern hiring Keith Elwin will inject some much needed innovation.

#1749 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I thought it was a drag Dolly Parton all this time

(also, I quite enjoyed the WOF discussion. that game is really awesome and definitely different.)

#1750 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Has anyone confirmed that Dream On is the sing choice for the final wizard mode?

Is there even a wizard mode?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
There are 4,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball/page/35?hl=joey__p__1966 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.