You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 84.
#1451 3 years ago

... can't understand why anyone who dislikes Aerosmith would even be interested in visiting this thread, title "Stern Aerosmith Pinball" ... calling their fans "old women"? WTF bro?

#1452 3 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

... can't understand why anyone who dislikes Aerosmith would even be interested in visiting this thread, title "Stern Aerosmith Pinball" ... calling their fans "old women"? WTF bro?

I come for the humor of it, and feel it's my right as an Aerosmith fan back in the 70s to pile more on.

This is a joke isn't it? Or are they really doing Aerosmith in the year 2017. Sorry, I can't help but finding that in itself hilarious.

#1453 3 years ago

35 posts updates in the thread. Three that are not mine because of pinside app sucks and randomly errors out while posting. Bitchy people about code for a game they bought wanting more features then they bought. Is there a real Aerosmith thread about the game and play and real opinions or do I have to filter though a$$hats here.

I will start down voting any non Aerosmith pinball post until I get kicked from the thread.

Again. Any one notice the all metal ramps on the pro. lets hope it keeps it fast and good flow .

#1454 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I don't get it with all the Stern bash threads dimples,petition,Gomez promised code,kiss code,are you serious why do the fan boys feel the need to shit on a game thread.

There are a few reasons. New people getting into the game not knowing what to expect. people that have been in the game getting a shittier product. This shittier product costing more than it did before. George Gomex telling people there would be code every 2 weeks and then not doing it.

if you can't understand that then I can't help you.

#1455 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

35 posts updates in the thread. Three that are not mine because of pinside app sucks and randomly errors out while posting. Bitchy people about code for a game they bought wanting more features then they bought. Is there a real Aerosmith thread about the game and play and real opinions or do I have to filter though a$$hats here.
I will start down voting any non Aerosmith pinball post until I get kicked from the thread.
Again. Any one notice the all metal ramps on the pro. lets hope it keeps it fast and good flow .

Dude

The game won't be complete until 2021

Until then discuss WOZ like the rest of us

#1456 3 years ago

I'm excited about Aerosmith. Grew up with them. The hand drawn artwork looks amazing. The best I have seen yet on any rock band machine!!! The Songs are cool and are classic. Music pins are fun to play and mix it up. So much negativity on this theme. Don't get it! Pinball is fun as hell and this game looks fast with some cool shots. We're lucky we are still getting new machines from the few manufactures out there. I look forward to adding this to my 25 pin collection and new 1500 sq ft game room. I also have to mention that Batman66 is a blast to play even with early beta code. The new color monitor is so frickin cool. Love it.

#1457 3 years ago

I'm excited about Aerowhoever because it's got a freaking through-the-air shot INTO A FREAKING TOY BOX!!

Bring it!

#1458 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There are a few reasons. New people getting into the game not knowing what to expect. people that have been in the game getting a shittier product. This shittier product costing more than it did before. George Gomex telling people there would be code every 2 weeks and then not doing it.
if you can't understand that then I can't help you.

I am not saying people should not bitch about dimples,price hikes,code and more I am saying with all the bitch threads a game thread is not the place for it

#1460 3 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

... can't understand why anyone who dislikes Aerosmith would even be interested in visiting this thread, title "Stern Aerosmith Pinball"

For what it's worth, I dislike Aerosmith but love pinball, so I come here to see how the newest shiny thing is doing. But I'm not here to downvote Aerosmith fans. I'm just glad new things keep being made!!

#1461 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I come for the humor of it, and feel it's my right as an Aerosmith fan back in the 70s to pile more on.
This is a joke isn't it? Or are they really doing Aerosmith in the year 2017. Sorry, I can't help but finding that in itself hilarious.

Dude - don't try to pass it off as just your sense of humor. It obviously pisses you off, as you have lamented how terrible it is that Stern is doing Aerosmith relentlessly for at least a half a year! It's like some terrible tragedy happened in your personal life that you blame Aerosmith for. You literally have hundreds of anti-Aerosmith posts to your credit. It's not good to be so negatively obsessive.

#1464 3 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Dude - don't try to pass it off as just your sense of humor.

Don't take it so seriously. It's one BIG friken' joke man.

#1465 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I am not saying people should not bitch about dimples,price hikes,code and more I am saying with all the bitch threads a game thread is not the place for it

Ahhh gotcha.

#1466 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Why was GOT abandoned?

GoT isn't abandoned...

Rob

#1467 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

GoT isn't abandoned...
Rob

Go on......

#1468 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is a joke isn't it? Or are they really doing Aerosmith in the year 2017.

This is a joke isn't it? Or are they really doing Batman '66 in the year 2017.

Dude, you gave up your right to put down "old themes" the second you bought that BM66. So stop.

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

This is a joke isn't it? Or are they really doing Batman '66 in the year 2017.
Dude, you gave up your right to put down "old themes" the second you bought that BM66. So stop.

No body has the right to tell me my opinion on anything. Especially someone from Canada. Maybe when Trump finishes the southern wall he can get you guys to pay for a northern one. Keep all you goats on your side of the fence.

#1470 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No body has the right to tell me my opinion on anything.

Your opinion becomes worthless when you're a hypocrite.

#1471 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Your opinion becomes worthless when you're a hypocrite.

My opinion is way more valuable to me than you or yours ever will be.

I don't tell other people what to think.

#1472 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't tell other people what to think.

?????

Is that an "alternative fact"? Almost all you do is tell people they're wrong to think certain things.

You seem like a cool guy and I love your diverse collection. But the broken record on old themes and the hypocrisy of buying the most retro theme of all time is, in my opinion, your saddest turn. At least the other vocal posters seem to remain consistent with their opinions.

#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Is that an "alternative fact"? Almost all you do is tell people they're wrong to think certain things.

I tried to let this go earlier, but it seems like some of you can never get enough so I keep on playing the game.

Yeah, I bought a Batman. Not a lot of choices if you want a new game today as they are all pretty much outdated themes.

#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not a lot of choices if you want a new game today as they are all pretty much outdated themes now.

Game of Thrones and Walking Dead aren't modern enough for you

#1475 3 years ago

I really like Canadians... I have no idea why.

#1476 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sorry, I can't help but finding that in itself hilarious.

You're easily entertained.

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You're easily entertained.

Yes, I am. When they announce the next irrelevant band theme. it should be good for quite a few more yuks.

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

?????
You seem like a cool guy

No. No he doesn't....

#1479 3 years ago

I'll put on my "cool coat" then and try to conform to the masses, how's that?

images (resized).jpg

#1480 3 years ago

O-Din, you sound a bit under the weather today...

IMG_5064 (resized).JPG

Nothing a little El Farolito can't cure I'm sure.

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

O-Din, you sound a bit under the weather today...

Nothing a little El Farolito can't cure I'm sure.

You hit the nail on the head....or something like that.

#1482 3 years ago

Have to be thankful it's not a dream title for everyone! Gives some buyers a break to save up for the next title. Honestly, I think this game is pretty fun. I compare it to my BM66 LE and when I played it in Vegas at CES and it's MUCH further along than BM66. The fun factor is there with the light show, LCD graphics and sound bytes from the annoying twin Sparky which plenty have compained there is too much of. I wish I could complain about annoying callouts on BM66 instead owners complain there's too little. I'm certain most will enjoy playing Aerosmith off location. Personally I would trade it for my BM66 as a place holder and then swap it out again for a BM66 when the code is finished. Not trashing BM66, it will be great pin and I'm confident Lyman will make it stellar. Aerosmith is a game I would prefer if I had to pick one.

#1483 3 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I would trade it for my BM66

I agree the bare bones code on Batman66 is disappointing, and it may be a long road ahead to get it polished.

I really like the art on AS and the layout looks promising. The metal ramps and LCD are icing on the cake. I am looking forward to playing this game, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

#1484 3 years ago

Does anyone know enough about this new Aerosmith machine to be able to tell whether or not pinball browser can be used to modify a song or two along with the corresponding graphic/text on LCD?

I'm really liking this machine but there are two songs that absolutely can't stand and kind of ruins it for me.

#1485 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Does anyone know enough about this new Aerosmith machine to be able to tell whether or not pinball browser can be used to modify a song or two along with the corresponding graphic/text on LCD?
I'm really liking this machine but there are two songs that absolutely can't stand and kind of ruins it for me.

Even if you can change them (probably can), you still have them on the inserts on the playfield, unlike KISS or AC/DC, etc.

#1486 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Even if you can change them (probably can), you still have them on the inserts on the playfield, unlike KISS or AC/DC, etc.

That was my next concern, I have to say a couple of these tunes are really holding me back on this one. For the most part I like what is on there but two of them I really find friggin annoying as hell.

Maybe a custom insert sticker or something can address this.

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That was my next concern, I have to say a couple of these tunes are really holding me back on this one. For the most part I like what is on there but two of them I really find friggin annoying as hell.
Maybe a custom insert sticker or something can address this.

I dunno. I am NOT a KISS fan, but I like the machine, and some of the songs have grown on me. It can happen.

#1488 3 years ago

Well, come on. Do tell. Not knowing you, I would guess the 2 newest songs "Dude" and "Elevator" might be your issue. I can live with those but I really can't believe that "Rats" or "Lost Child" made it in over Dream On and Train Kept A Rollin.

#1489 3 years ago

Kind of wondering if Dream On is going to sneak in as a Wizard Mode or something, and not have a dedicated insert to further hide that feature. Lots of wizard modes out there don't have a dedicated insert and instead the whole machine starts going crazy when it's lit.

#1490 3 years ago

That would be F.I.N.E. with me (hate that song) but its possible that the code is D.O.N.E.

#1491 3 years ago

I called Stern to specifically ask them about other songs and wizard modes. They told me the machine that was at CES was a pre-production machine with unfinished code. While he didn't specifically confirm a Dream On wizard mode, he hinted at a code update near official launch that would address all of these questions.

#1492 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Well, come on. Do tell. Not knowing you, I would guess the 2 newest songs "Dude" and "Elevator" might be your issue. I can live with those but I really can't believe that "Rats" or "Lost Child" made it in over Dream On and Train Kept A Rollin.

Rats and lost child are the two that I loathe. What a waste of space!

I would be happy with Dream on, mama kin, train kept a Rollin, the other side. Can't believe the first 3 I listed aren't on the machine, mind boggling.

#1493 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I called Stern to specifically ask them about other songs and wizard modes. They told me the machine that was at CES was a pre-production machine with unfinished code. While he didn't specifically confirm a Dream On wizard mode, he hinted at a code update near official launch that would address all of these questions.

Interesting

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

he hinted at a code update near official launch that would address all of these questions.

Same Old Song and Dance...

#1495 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Rats and lost child are the two that I loathe. What a waste of space!
I would be happy with Dream on, mama kin, train kept a Rollin, the other side. Can't believe the first 3 I listed aren't on the machine, mind boggling.

Other side makes a whole lot more sense for a wizard mode than dream on.

#1496 3 years ago

Mama Kin is my favorite song of theirs.

#1497 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Other side makes a whole lot more sense for a wizard mode than dream on.

Quoted from Rockytop:

Mama Kin is my favorite song of theirs.

Agreed on both.

Their really isn't a whole lot of difference between premium and LE on this one. You think with that extra dough could they could at least put a few more tunes on it to make everyone happy.

I'm hoping that other poster is right that they're be more coming in code.

#1498 3 years ago

$400 for the Aerosmith topper

#1499 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

As toppers go, it's pretty crappy compared to others released in that price range.

#1500 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

That's funny.
When I first saw the photo I told my brother they will probably want about $400 for this $50 topper. Lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
North Mankato, MN
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside