You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 84.
#701 1 year ago

Who did the code?

I heard Tanio, Waisan, and Lonnie.

If it's just Lonnie, I will have to pass. If it's the mustang team, there would be hope.

#702 1 year ago

Anyone have a music track listing yet by chance?

#703 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Within a day or two they should have press and official announcement. Then it will be revealed. They did a pre show show last year the day before the main ces, I think ces unveiled.

#704 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Stopped by sterns booth earlier. It's what is to be expected

So to clarify-they are revealing Aerosmith?
Someone take some pics

#705 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

The inserts answer that question

20161014_160602 (resized).jpg

#706 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Based on the playfield inserts, I would expect these songs at a minimum:

Toys in the Attic
Dude Looks Like a Lady
Walk This Way
Rats in the Cellar
Sweet Emotion
Last Child
Love in an Elevator
Back in the Saddle
Same Old Song & Dance

#707 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So to clarify-they are revealing Aerosmith?
Someone take some pics

I won't be the one to leak info or pics until the official announcement. I will however be over there everyday to play

Once the announcement is official I'll take pics etc

#708 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I will however be over there everyday to play

Hells yea

I am really excited about this one, and I hope the Pro is a knockout just like Metallica.

#709 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hells yea
I am really excited about this one, and I hope the Pro is a knockout just like Metallica.

I'll post updates

#710 1 year ago

This is the best phase in a pinball machine cycle. Enjoy it while you can.

The pre game warmups, hype and hope is in the air and greatness is anticipated. Hatred for Stern is at a minimum at this point.

Game is released and the Pinside shit storm Stern hater fest begins.

#711 1 year ago

From another thread...You can see two versions

Aerosmith...jpg

#712 1 year ago

Purple is pro and blue is premium? just a guess as the purple has been shown in an art book and a couple other outlets don't Stern normally release photos of pro models first?

Got a feeling this could be a bit of a dark horse release this year and surprise a lot of people. Not a theme I would buy but if it shoots great I would love to play one.

#713 1 year ago

I can't wait to see the game and how it plays. I grew up with the band. Aerosmith Rocks!!

#714 1 year ago

Ok, cool. Shows what I know, we're on!

#715 1 year ago

Somebody get some more pics want to see Aerosmith they have all three versions there?

#716 1 year ago

I have to give credit to whoever picked the soundtrack,that is some of their best tuneage.I'll never forget getting smoked in the late 70's and loving the the intro to Back in The Saddle

#717 1 year ago

Definitely a decent mix of songs. I always preferred the music of Aerosmith over Kiss & AC/DC and maybe even Metallica, but it's close. So this pin has some appeal to me, plus the artwork looks decent. Hopefully Stern has the play field ghosting issues & etc. sorted out. Complete code, well that's another story probably.

#718 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing some playfield pics and gameplay videos. I'm a big Aerosmith fan, Borg fan, and Dirty Donny fan. I wish Lyman was on the code.

#719 1 year ago

I'm lucky on this one.....love the band, hate music themed pins for some reason....after BM66LE and Alien LE, the pin wallet needs a break, anyway.......whew...

#720 1 year ago

This game will be a huge hit...LCD will be much much better implemented than BM66, insanely cool artwork on the display and playfield, rad looking toys.

#721 1 year ago

Looks promising!

#722 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

This game will be a huge hit...LCD will be much much better implemented than BM66, insanely cool artwork on the display and playfield, rad looking toys.

I dunno. The screen in the pictures in the DD art book looked like they just took live action music videos and ran them through a "cartoon-ize video" filter. If that's what they're really doing, it will be a huge fail.

#723 1 year ago

Thanks for the picture.
As always, with every new pinball, I'm curious to see what the layout of the playfield will be, and how the game plays: shots, flow, software, sound, etc.. (first by vids, and hopefully later by playing someday).

#724 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

I dunno. The screen in the pictures in the DD art book looked like they just took live action music videos and ran them through a "cartoon-ize video" filter. If that's what they're really doing, it will be a huge fail.

Agreed. I thought the sound quality also appeared 2nd rate... Based on an artist's rendering of a product that didn't yet exist, of course .

#725 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

It won't be a fail...

#726 1 year ago

I find it quite baffling that Stern has the time to pack up games and send them to a show and set them up. But can't take a few minutes to take photos and get them posted on their page before the blurry ones start leaking out.
How do they not know this is going to happen?
Oh well, business as usual.

#727 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I find it quite baffling that Stern has the time to pack up games and send them to a show and set them up. But can't take a few minutes to take photos and get them posted on their page before the blurry ones start leaking out.

Agreed. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

#728 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

You can't see much there but the left side of one, and small pieces of the right side of another. Both of which I don't really care about. The important stuff is all on the playfield which I am still waiting on the pics of.

#729 1 year ago

We just chatted with Stern and they are sticking to their official time table to release the pics.
At least they do have them ready to go.

#730 1 year ago
Quoted from Blu:

You can't see much there but the left side of one, and small pieces of the right side of another. Both of which I don't really care about. The important stuff is all on the playfield which I am still waiting on the pics of.

Pretty sure Arcades point was that there will be leaked crappy photos of the entire game posted online once the event starts.

Releasing professional photos in order to announce your latest and greatest on your own media sources would make far more sense than the usual leaked images and blurry video footage method of announcement.

I genuinely wish Stern had better guys in their marketing positions it would easily make a huge positive change for Stern and pinball, there simply is no marketing at all from Stern, we know where to look but non pinheads probably never see a Stern flyer Year to Year seems like missed opportunity to me.

#731 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Pretty sure Arcades point was that there will be leaked crappy photos of the entire game posted online once the event starts.
Releasing professional photos in order to announce your latest and greatest on your own media sources would make far more sense than the usual leaked images and blurry video footage method of announcement.
I genuinely wish Stern had better guys in their marketing positions it would easily make a huge positive change for Stern and pinball, there simply is no marketing at all from Stern, we know where to look but non pinheads probably never see a Stern flyer Year to Year seems like missed opportunity to me.

Yeah yeah everybody is an expert.

Stern is rolling out Batman66. They are "teasing" Aerosmith. These guys know what they are doing. What would a full, 10 Megapixel photospread official release today of Aerosmith really do for them? They are already selling 5 other games right now.

They'll get just as much "community" buzz with a few crappy pictures from the show.

#732 1 year ago

Wonder if it will be playable? Or if it will be a bm66 situation

#733 1 year ago

Boom

Aerosmith Pro-Playfield-001 (resized).jpg
Aerosmith Premium-Cabinet-LF (resized).jpg
Aerosmith Premium-Playfield-001 (resized).jpg
Aerosmith LE-Playfield-001 (resized).jpg
Aerosmith Pinball Feature Matrix.pdf
Aerosmith Pinball Launch Press Release.pdf

Aerosmith LE-Cabinet-LF (1) (resized).jpg

Aerosmith Pro-Cabinet-LF (resized).jpg

#734 1 year ago

Looks fun. I cannot wait to play!

#735 1 year ago

Pinside = It's both the most awesome thing and the shittiest thing I've ever seen!

LOL@ the elevator, that's cute. Looks cool to me can't wait to play it. Very reminiscent of KISS.

#736 1 year ago

Stern, saving me money, one release at a time.

#738 1 year ago

so, very KISSish in layout?

#739 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so, very KISSish in layout?

Yep. With a ripoff of the WOZ upper playfield on the premium.

I don't really care about this shit anymore. There's only so many ways to lay out elements on a playfield and they've all been used in the last 50 years. This game looks like a fun game in the Metallica/Kiss vein.

#740 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah yeah everybody is an expert.
Stern is rolling out Batman66. They are "teasing" Aerosmith. These guys know what they are doing. What would a full, 10 Megapixel photospread official release today of Aerosmith really do for them? They are already selling 5 other games right now.
They'll get just as much "community" buzz with a few crappy pictures from the show.

Nah, tho.

Stern is terrible at controlling the conversation around their product launches. That's a thing that they REALLY need to tighten up. I know for a fact that leaks cause them to panic and they really do try hard to keep the lid on until an official announcement. Problem is...they're super bad at it.

They need to figure out how to get the official word out ahead of the leaks. Rumors are fine to a degree and can actually be a good thing at times, but uncontrolled leaks are almost always bad.

#741 1 year ago

art looks very nice

#742 1 year ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Agreed. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Perhaps not their intention but it does further fuel the buzz and anticipation.

#743 1 year ago

The layout and art look really cool and fun. I'll definitely be playing it when I see one. But, what is an Aerosmith?

#744 1 year ago

In honor of this new release, I think I'll whip out the old 8-Track of Get Your Wings, and leave it at that.

#745 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

Nah, tho.
Stern is terrible at controlling the conversation around their product launches. That's a thing that they REALLY need to tighten up. I know for a fact that leaks cause them to panic and they really do try hard to keep the lid on until an official announcement. Problem is...they're super bad at it.
They need to figure out how to get the official word out ahead of the leaks. Rumors are fine to a degree and can actually be a good thing at times, but uncontrolled leaks are almost always bad.

old news bro. It's out now.

#746 1 year ago

What's the pricing JJ?

#747 1 year ago

Oh look, it's a KISS retheme....

#748 1 year ago

Stern IJ part 2 - the rehash.

#749 1 year ago

Dirty Donny sure can elevate a pinball.

#750 1 year ago

How does MSRP compare to GB? I'm very interested to find that out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6.35
Cabinet - Decals
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monclova, OH
7,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 24.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 4176 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside