Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sunglasses-reaction-recursion.gif
ac-dc-back-in-black-album-cover-large-wallpaper.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Lmao, this was the post pre-edit: "Sweet brand new Back In Black AC/DC machine spotted in the factory today!"

#3 9 years ago

They clearly state in their post that this is number 275/300. How is this a 'vault edition,' or even an issue? They are just admitting they have not produced the entire 300 games.

#4 9 years ago

Wacky that they never produced all 300 of the BIBLE's before, considering it was the one everyone wanted.

#5 9 years ago

Great game but I don't like this translite. Its too busy. I think this would have been better:

ac-dc-back-in-black-album-cover-large-wallpaper.jpgac-dc-back-in-black-album-cover-large-wallpaper.jpg
#6 9 years ago

I thought they were out of back glass ?

#7 9 years ago

Number #300 was for sale here a couple months ago, bit confused here...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

Number #300 was for sale here a couple months ago, bit confused here...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300

Why is that confusing? Did you really think they built them in order.... ?

#9 9 years ago

Could 275 have been damaged and sent back for ?

#10 9 years ago

I just figure they would run them all at once.

This machines value has jumped well past its $8495 MSRP from 2012. I wonder if it bothers Stern knowing it is being built and will be flipped before they know it for a good bit of profit.

#11 9 years ago

I would think it's one that got damaged in shipping and has finally been refurbed

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

I would think it's one that got damaged in shipping and has finally been refurbed

I would agree with this. I had an X-MEN LE earlier number that was damaged in shipment and then later saw it for sale after all the higher numbers were sent out.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I would agree with this. I had an X-MEN LE earlier number that was damaged in shipment and then later saw it for sale after all the higher numbers were sent out.

Otherwise known as the special "Ham fisted F**cktard" edition

#14 9 years ago

Thats a funny looking Ripleys in the background there. Maybe im wrong and its a different game but it just looks off to me.

#15 9 years ago

What the hell is going on at Stern? Is nothing sacred? No friggin way this is begin remade right now. I guess nothing is sacred?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

What the hell is going on at Stern? Is nothing sacred? No friggin way this is begin remade right now. I guess nothing is sacred?

Not being made. Nothing to see here. Move along.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

"Sweet brand new Back In Black AC/DC machine spotted in the factory today!"

Sunglasses-reaction-recursion.gifSunglasses-reaction-recursion.gif

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Sounds like someone wants another "D of the Day" shirt

I figured that the head banging against the wall combined with my immediate second post would have been clear enough to convey the amount of sarcasm I was feeling, but obviously my keyboard is not conveying the exact tone I was implying.

And who wouldn't want another one of those shirts? I mean, really. Fashion statement of the YEAR.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I figured that the head banging against the wall combined with my immediate second post would have been clear enough to convey the amount of sarcasm I was feeling, but obviously my keyboard is not conveying the exact tone I was implying.
And who wouldn't want another one of those shirts? I mean, really. Fashion statement of the YEAR.

Oh, your sarcasm was understood... as per the winky smiley

#21 9 years ago

Boo, OP. Misleading title = thumbs down lol

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Oh, your sarcasm was understood... as per the winky smiley

I know *you* got it!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Calm down Beavis.

Stern had to update the post since so many people were completely misinterpreting the picture:

"Sweet brand new Back In Black AC/DC (275/300) machine spotted in the factory today! (FYI: This is a customers game.. No Limited Edition games ever get remade. The Vault is sealed on LE's)"

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

You should have phrased that like Walter. "Am I the only one who gives a sh!t about the rules?!, it's a league game Smoke"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
16,500 (Firm)
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-acdc-back-in-black-vault-style and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.