Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ernie-fp.jpg
beat a dead horse (starwars).jpg
image-445.jpg
TombstoneEarpHellBaja.jpg
Daredevil_65.jpg
iron_fist.jpg
chulk.jpg
stern-302.png

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

I just think it's funny that there is a ton of Stern code bashing on this forum and the guy calls them out on it and he is a bad guy.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from CitznFish:

I have an LE version but you just assume I don't own one at all? Why would you make a stupid assumption like that? It it's even listed in my collection on this site.

Because I don't see it in your collection that's why, you have 8 listed, I see a STNG but no STLE.

#103 5 years ago

Want to talk about unfinished codes, and lousy systems,,,, anyone remember Windows??? at least the pin doesn't just stop and reboot!! or flash the blue screen of death! LOL

#104 5 years ago

What a bunch of hypocrites this thread is full of. How many of you giving this guy crap are the ones that have said in the last few months "I'm never buying another NIB Stern again!" that are the same ones giving him the business? So when you take it directly to the people responsible for these unfinished retail products that command thousands of dollars, THAT'S low class and and a problem? Screw you all... I think Stern's potential customers SHOULD be warned about these issues, because a kick in their "sales junk" is the only thing that will get them to pay attention. Good riddance!

In other words...What Lonzo just said.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
4,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside