• Not excited 77 votes
    26%
  • Will wait to see gameplay 98 votes
    34%
  • Dont want it even if gameplay is good - theme sucks. 78 votes
    27%

(292 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

002.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
DSC05031.JPG
DSC05026.jpg
images.jpg
Camilo Pardo 2.jpg
Camilo Pardo 1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20131110_071101_645.jpg

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Looks like from the lack of talk and topics most could care less about it. Seems like it will be a slow moving title for Stern. I myself could care less unless after it comes out it has phenomenal gameplay.

What say you?

#2 6 years ago

I'm glad people aren't overhyping a new game for once.

That said, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what Trudeau does with this. He's probably my favorite designer.

#3 6 years ago

Probably not a lot to talk about until more is known or seen.

LTG : )

#4 6 years ago

i'll wait and see but i doubt i'll get one.

#5 6 years ago

Not enough information to get excited yet. You're right, this will be a title you have to see before you can decide. I'm a car guy but not really a Ford fan, so I agree with the wait and see strategy. I'm sure Stern will sell a ton of these to the Mustang guys but the pinball guys will need to see some awesome gameplay to make this title work for them.

#6 6 years ago

Personally, I've really liked the new games coming from Stern lately. With new companies and pins showing up, hopefully it will mean even a better product than before.

#7 6 years ago

I'm excited about this pin. Pinball funds on hold till more details are revealed. Not sure if this would work in my small collection with another car based theme HS2.

#8 6 years ago

98% against just on theme alone. It would have to be one kickass game for me to even consider it.

#9 6 years ago

I remember a similar opinion when Pinsiders saw pics of Star Trek for the first time, then they played it and everything changed.

#10 6 years ago

hope the cars look good on the pin

#11 6 years ago

It has about as much attraction as a Prius theme would have for me. But hell, I drive a VW

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I remember a similar opinion when Pinsiders saw pics of Star Trek for the first time, then they played it and everything changed.

Not the same thing. Star Trek was at least a theme that a lot of us wanted, and you are talking about pictures that people didn't like (including me). Mustang isn't a theme that a lot of us have been wanting, and we haven't seen a single picture.

I don't hate the theme, but it doesn't do much for me. The most exciting thing about the pin that we know so far is the fact that it is designed by Trudeau.

#13 6 years ago

John is a great designer and he's got years of ideas to let loose on this machine.

Sure, I got hyped up thinking it'd be The Walking Dead, but I'm still really excited to see this game.

#14 6 years ago

just have to wait to see what it offers. any game practically could be the best game ever if given enough time on the code.

#16 6 years ago

If it's anything like HS2 the Getaway I would be in, love that game!

#17 6 years ago

Heard it may have a subway. I'm excited to see it and probably in on a pro

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

hope the cars look good on the pin

Ewww! Two slings, Inlanes, outlanes, ramp or two and pop bumpers? BORING!

#19 6 years ago

I would like to thank Stern for this diverse theme that I have no interest in so I dont ponder which retirement accounts to raid funds from.

When I first entered the hobby 2 years ago I wanted to buy-own-sell every pin from the last 20+years, well, thanks to pinside and hanging out with so many locals to my region the craziness has subsided, allowing me to be happy with a small collection and playing everything else at a friends house!

#20 6 years ago

Every other car in the road is a mustang, last thing I need to see in my game room.is a Mustang pin. I predict it will flop.

#21 6 years ago

I can't wait to see it as it might be my first NIB pin. I never owned a Mustang and never will but if it plays good, I don't care..

#22 6 years ago

I hope their is no interest in this machine, so i can get it at a very fair price.

#23 6 years ago

Im most interested in seeing what type of pricing Stern rolls out for this one.

#24 6 years ago

I don't care for the theme. The guy doing the artwork & the designer are what gets me interested in this one. Not interested enough to buy, but I'll be it's going to look pretty cool.

#25 6 years ago

Need to see more. And price,i have set a limit for myself.

#26 6 years ago

they announced this title earlier than normal with no information. Unlike Star Trek which had much to speculate about, basically nothing is known about this at all. So I don't expect much talk about it until we get the real game announcement.

Stern can produce great pinball though, so even though I'm not a mustang guy, every Stern release is worthy of consideration.

#27 6 years ago

What's to talk about? All we know is the theme. We don't know anything about the potential game play, art work or even whom is working on the pin.

I'm a firm believer that you should only buy a pin after you know how it will look and play. Anything other than that is just plain silly as you are spending good money on something you know nothing about. Years ago when things were selling like hotcakes it made a small % of sense. But today where things aren't selling out immediately and games cont to be built but not finished if you are a 100% buyer before the game has more info you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

For me, I like the theme and I have already talked to my fav dist to keep me in the loop on details. I love cars and mustangs (have 3) but even I wont be a buyer until I get to see the game details. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn yme twice, shame on ME. I'm not getting burnt....

#28 6 years ago

I bet it will just be photoshopped pics. Boring.

#29 6 years ago

if i get the ST premium then i will get either the hobbit or the mustang. one or the other. wait to see the board

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Not enough information to get excited yet. You're right, this will be a title you have to see before you can decide. I'm a car guy but not really a Ford fan, so I agree with the wait and see strategy. I'm sure Stern will sell a ton of these to the Mustang guys but the pinball guys will need to see some awesome gameplay to make this title work for them.

You got that right on both counts. There are millions of Mustang fans like myself who would buy it just because of the theme. Mustang fans are even MORE rabid then pinball fans and out number Pinside members by a couple two, three hundred thousand to one. This is an untapped WORLD WIDE market numbering in the MILLIONS, not just a few countries with a few thousand fans. It will sell regardless of game play and Stern knows it.

#31 6 years ago

Millions? Right..... Then i hope stern has opened some chinese factories too, or we will never see another themed pin before all mustangs get build.

But i geuss you mean alot, and maybe you are right. I hope you do. More pins the better for all pinfans.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Millions? Right..... Then i hope stern has opened some chinese factories too, or we will never see another themed pin before all mustangs get build.
But i geuss you mean alot, and maybe you are right. I hope you do. More pins the better for all pinfans.

Millions of fans.... not pins.

#33 6 years ago

Could be an awesome pin but theme is a big turn off for me. At least people who have been screaming for a non super heroes non movie non music theme pin have their pin. Good way for me to maybe go for an older pin at this time cause i'm passing on Mustang. tronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#34 6 years ago

Theme is a turn on for me. I'm looking forward to it, but like others have said. I need more information before even considering making a purchase on it...and to what level since there isn't just ONE model anymore...oh the good ol days.

Pin funds are on hold until further information about Mustang...It's tough though, the money is burning a hole in my pocket since there is an empty space in the gameroom.

#35 6 years ago

Apart from the free hype/advertising that a music tour or movie release would bring I see this PIN/Theme having the same chance to succeed as any other PIN/Theme, it will all come down to design(artwork)/Code/Flow etc.

One more plus is that it will feel more like an original theme for a change which should be applauded at least, man I do think the artwork will be a hard one to get spot on though, Photoshop, cartoony or hybrid, tough ask IMO.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

There are millions of Mustang fans like myself who would buy it just because of the theme.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Millions of fans.... not pins.

Yeah, but you said millions that will buy. I already geussed you meant fans, .

#37 6 years ago

I'm not a car guy at all.

I really enjoy every other car game that is out there. Hell, I'm one of the biggest fans of Viper Night Drivin' that there is (all three of us fans of it). I'm really curious to see what it looks like.

Just wish there was more to see

#38 6 years ago

I am not a car guy too, bit the few pictures i saw from pinfan mustangs are nothing less then epic.

That black one is awsome.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Heard it may have a subway. I'm excited to see it and probably in on a pro

I was talking with John at Expo and not sure how it came up but yes, it has a subway. He said something to the effect of "I made it so integral to the design it couldn't be taken out"

Nobody cared about Metallica until they saw the art. Who knows, maybe this'll be the first game with their new system, making it the Hot New Item.

PS: Everyone knows Ford Focus is actually the best Ford, since you can fit a pinball in the wagon.

#40 6 years ago

I am not a car guy too, bit the few pictures i saw from pinfan mustangs are nothing less then epic.

My father-in-law owns a 68 Mustang, it's nice and all

#41 6 years ago

Gonne google that one, .

Back in a sec....

Edit

And.... Back...

Yeah, what can i say, its just a fantastic looking car. Hope he can enjoy it for many many more years to come.

#42 6 years ago

If it has Mustang Sally multiball that would suck me right in.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

» YouTube video

My inside info says no.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

» YouTube video

It has a singing clown so I know you'll like it.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

It has a singing clown so I know you'll like it.

I didn't know Gary could sing.

#46 6 years ago

Yeah, but you said millions that will buy. I already geussed you meant fans, .

You got me there. I should have said "would consider buying". My bad.

#47 6 years ago

No worries. Hope this pin will be like you wish.

#48 6 years ago

I'm excited to see this one. There is an opportunity to make th best car game ever. I like Indy, corvette, getaway,etc. but I think they can beat.

#49 6 years ago

Any chance this pin will have the LCD display ?
If it did, that could really help generate interest for the car guys.

#50 6 years ago

If it comes here first then l'll make sure I ship some vids like that of ST...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dayton, OH
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smyrna, SC
$ 16.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside