(Topic ID: 166270)

Stern 30th Party at Viper Alley - Who's going?

By ViolinSteve

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mike_M
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Attending the Stern Party at Viper Alley?”

• Hell yes I'm going! 29 votes
      45%
    • No thanks, I'd rather stay at Expo. 20 votes
      31%
    • I hate parties and people. I just want pinball. 15 votes
      23%

(64 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20161021-160724 (resized).png
    FB_IMG_1476478930704 (resized).jpg
    20161021_155357 (resized).jpg
    20161014_221824 (resized).jpg
    20161014_210541 (resized).jpg
    Hope you aint got a wonder twin (resized).jpg
    thuh whiyou (resized).png
    gary_cake.jpg
    stern (resized).jpg
    vip_(resized).jpg
    whiplash_(resized).JPG
    MagicRandy_(resized).jpg
    Turbos_Daddy_gettin_ready_to_keel_you_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    SternParty_(resized).jpg
    There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

Just wanted to know who might be attending this. It's really close to the Expo hotel and they are supposedly providing free transportation to the event and back from the Westin. The venue looks pretty cool with a large stage, several bars, comfy couches, and a six lane bowling alley. I know some folks are pissed that there is a charge to get in, but I'm going because it's only $30, and it's a fraction of the cost of an already awesome week of pinball. So, who is gonna party with me at this gig, and who is gonna skip it (and why)? I hope to hang out with old and new friends and have a spectacular time all week/weekend! Cheers!

SternParty_(resized).jpgSternParty_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I'm only going if you don't go.
    Is the meet and feet with A-Dog extree ? Holy colostomy bag Batman, I would love to meet that guy.

#3 7 years ago

I just bought a ticket. Sounds like fun. It's going to be a long day with Expo Brawl, Pinball Life Explosion, and then this party. I'm tired just thinking about it.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It's going to be a long day with Expo Brawl, Pinball Life Explosion, and then this party.

I heard No PBL this year ?? bought my tickets for this party within minutes of hearing about it

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I heard No PBL this year ??

Really? That would make me very sad.

#6 7 years ago

Does this mean Adam West is doing custom callouts for the Batman VE?

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Does this mean Adam West is doing custom callouts for the Batman VE?

I want Burt Ward doing the call-outs!

"Holy ghosting inserts, Batman!"

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Really? That would make me very sad.

its been confirmed & yes its sad but Expo & this Stern party will still be a bitchin good time

#9 7 years ago

I'm going. Jared party ! And see what Stern all announces.

LTG : )

#10 7 years ago

Plus 1 bought my ticket actually when I saw it on spooky pinballs facebook page. Spooky is going to be there. I leaving the hotel in my grand cherokee if any body needs a lift to the party. I know there providing transportation. I just take my own vehicle. Just pm me.

#11 7 years ago

Ummm....image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#12 7 years ago

There will be 5 of us from Winnipeg there! Looking forward to an exciting and epic 30th celebration and to meet a bunch of you guys I've been chatting with for years on pinside!

#13 7 years ago

This is gonna be a barnburner. I just hope they have a Nuclear Blast DJ.

#14 7 years ago

The Nitro Crew will be there. Especially looking forward to kissing Mindy The Monkey!

#15 7 years ago

Word on the street is the Nitro Crew is gonna be in the house.
    Guess I'll be bringing the Turbo Crew then. See you on the battlefield. And by battlefield I mean that cardboard box on the ground.
    Turbos_Daddy_gettin_ready_to_keel_you_(resized).jpgTurbos_Daddy_gettin_ready_to_keel_you_(resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

Price increased from $30 to $35? Act now before it goes to $40!

#17 7 years ago

$30 for Pro
    $35 for Premium
    $50 for LE

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

Price increased from $30 to $35? Act now before it goes to $40!

too late, now $45 and you have to bring your own chips. Epic.

#19 7 years ago

Bummed if true no Pinball Life party this year. Which in turn means no pinball olympic contraptions, which in turn means no lionman.

I bought a ticket as well.

Nice to see portion of proceeds going to Pinball Outreach Program.

Hats off to Jared for bringing his "Epic" party making to Stern. I was expecting a guest appearance by at least one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, April or something.

Jared if you're reading, help with VIP pass. I contacted disti (one of the largest) when I received and he had no info on the Epic party or VIP passes. It would be be epic to meet Adam West as I grew up watching Batman.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Word on the street is the Nitro Crew is gonna be in the house

"I got your luuuunch!"

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Jared if you're reading, help with VIP pass. I contacted disti (one of the largest) when I received and he had no info on the Epic party or VIP passes. I'd be epic to meet Adam West as I grew up watching Batman.

Info on this will be released next week

#22 7 years ago

Following

#23 7 years ago

Flyer says the monkey is "fun for the whole family!" at an "under 21 only with adult" party. Just seems random & kinda lame, I don't get it.

Burlesque sword swallowing plays better to a mixed crowd, in my opinion. When it's 90% dudes, it has more of a "hire a stripper for the bachelor party" vibe.

That said, there are enough things I'll enjoy. I can ignore the douchebag stuff and have fun. Might be nice to get a break from the Westin by Friday night since I'll be there from early Wednesday through Sunday.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Burlesque sword swallowing plays better to a mixed crowd, in my opinion. When it's 90% dudes, it has more of a "hire a stripper for the bachelor party" vibe.

Don't worry, for the ladies there's Magic Randy.

#25 7 years ago

"World Famous Magician"

#26 7 years ago

He's huge in Bangladesh.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Don't worry, for the ladies there's Magic Randy.

Not this "MagicRandy", though. LOL!

MagicRandy_(resized).jpgMagicRandy_(resized).jpg

#28 7 years ago

I'll be there!

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Not this "MagicRandy", though. LOL!

That Magic Randy is a real hustler. I mean ... he tried to be in Hustler magazine, but was given the.boot. However that evening, he wisely chose to wear pearls and heels.

If I was going to Expo, I'd plan to attend the Stern party.

#30 7 years ago

I can't get over Ed Robertson's face. Looks like he wants to fire his agent for putting him on that flyer

#31 7 years ago

I was hoping for Whiplash, the Rodeo Monkey, to make an appearance. But as long as Mindy is giving kisses, I'm in.

whiplash_(resized).JPGwhiplash_(resized).JPG

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from NeoGeo:

Ed Robertson's face.

He does look quite concerned, doesn't he? Maybe he's wondering why his face is bigger than Gary Stern's (and anyone else's) on the flyer.

#33 7 years ago

Anyone taking a picket sign reading, Fix my GB Gary! ?

#34 7 years ago

Anyone going can check out the batmobile. I've seen one at a comicon, but it didn't look like it could hit 60. Wonder how many batmobiles are touring around.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Anyone going can check out the batmobile. I've seen one at a comicon, but it didn't look like it could hit 60. Wonder how many batmobiles are touring around.

That's not what I heard from my stern dealer. I was told anyone that orders the new VE of batman. Gets a chance to win a VIP.

Who knows?

Magicchiz

#36 7 years ago

which VIP do you have the chance to win? this one?

vip_(resized).jpgvip_(resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago

I bought two tickets. I don't know who's going to be my plus one (wife, friend, brother-in-law); but it should be fun either way.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

which VIP do you have the chance to win? this one?

He said VIP not VD.
    Actually she has a burgeoning rap career now. Hep-C breakin it down (and out) on ya.

#39 7 years ago

Booked everything to try again this year!

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Booked everything to try again this year!

Fck yeah ! Would I be misspoken asking if this is yer first somewhat stress-free, like, real vacation, in a long time ? Can't wait to buy you a beer Mister Art.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Fck yeah ! Would I be misspoken asking if this is yer first somewhat stress-free, like, real vacation, in a long time ? Can't wait to buy you a beer Mister Art.

Vacation? uh, have to think.....other then Pintastic 3 years ago to Zion Canyon.

Stress Free is the key!

Now about that beer.........................

#43 7 years ago

Surely we can hook Art up with something better than beer ...

#44 7 years ago

Bumped you on the other thread, Aurich.....Have to work on that!

The bad news, is I cant drink! I mean I can, but as a card carrying Legal Oxy Head,
    Multiply a drink by 12!!!

Now if someone else wants to fly around the room with me....well, thats another story!

#45 7 years ago

Come on home girl, he said with a smile.
    You don't have to love me, and lets get high awhile. But try to understand, try to understand,
    try, try, try to understand...
    he's a magic man.
    Written about John Trudeau I know.

#46 7 years ago

I'm in but Mary Jane's calling me right now

#47 7 years ago

Amen, and then on to play!

#48 7 years ago

I believe the "Who's bringing the weed?" thread is down in the basement.

...next to my Metallica!
    cough, cough

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

...next to my Metallica!
    cough, cough

Man, we had some fun last year......I wasn't even gonna go to the stern party until I saw you were going!

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Hmm, this is the first reason I've found to want to read the basement ...

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-30th-party-at-viper-alley-whos-going and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.