Stern 24 - 16 Web.jpg
Stern 24 - 17 Web.jpg
Stern 24 - 15 Web.jpg
Stern 24 - 14 Web.jpg
Stern 24 - 13 Web.jpg
Stern 24 - 12 Web.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Listing my Stern 24 for sale.

Freshly and fully shopped, complete playfield tear-down and rebuild including new rings, bulbs, complete flipper rebuild, fully polished with Novus products (playfield and all parts), 2 coats of high quality wax after cleaning and polishing, also replaced all necessary parts to make it 100%.

Awesome and underrated (IMHO) Steve Richie game.

Includes the Tournament Kit, has a factory LED DMD Display that works perfectly (but is tough to get pictures of). Works perfectly and is in decent overall condition.

Can arrange local delivery, no shipping, no trades.

Pictures!!!

Stern 24 - 01 Web.jpgStern 24 - 01 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 02 Web.jpgStern 24 - 02 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 27 Web.jpgStern 24 - 27 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 26 Web.jpgStern 24 - 26 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 25 Web.jpgStern 24 - 25 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 24 Web.jpgStern 24 - 24 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 23 Web.jpgStern 24 - 23 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 22 Web.jpgStern 24 - 22 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 21 Web.jpgStern 24 - 21 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 20 Web.jpgStern 24 - 20 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 19 Web.jpgStern 24 - 19 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 18 Web.jpgStern 24 - 18 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 17 Web.jpgStern 24 - 17 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 16 Web.jpgStern 24 - 16 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 15 Web.jpgStern 24 - 15 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 14 Web.jpgStern 24 - 14 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 13 Web.jpgStern 24 - 13 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 12 Web.jpgStern 24 - 12 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 11 Web.jpgStern 24 - 11 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 10 Web.jpgStern 24 - 10 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 09 Web.jpgStern 24 - 09 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 08 Web.jpgStern 24 - 08 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 07 Web.jpgStern 24 - 07 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 06 Web.jpgStern 24 - 06 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 05 Web.jpgStern 24 - 05 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 04 Web.jpgStern 24 - 04 Web.jpg

Stern 24 - 03 Web.jpgStern 24 - 03 Web.jpg

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Sold pending payment! Thanks!

10 months later
#3 8 years ago

Was this ever sold?

Chris

#4 8 years ago

I know this sounds ridiculous but after an overabundance of patience, understanding, and 10 months of waiting on my part, excuses, delays, other deals stepping in the way, and other issues on the prospective buyer's part... The original sale fell through. At least, I'm calling the original deal dead at this point and am re-listing this game for sale. Let me know if you have any interest.

I guess that's what I get for trying to be a nice guy.

#5 8 years ago

Pm sent.

#6 8 years ago

Thanks for the reply! I will give you a call next week to see if this is still available.

Chris

#7 8 years ago

I'm enjoying mine. I have never seen one episode of the show. Bought it on a whim, having never played. Glad I did, although the first night at home I was having buyers remorse. The next day I dug in deeper and the game had grown on me as I learned what needed to be done. I've reached save the president twice which is pretty exciting. It has that I gotta play one more time feel for me, with a mix of short brutal games mixed in with that one where you start getting an amazing flow going. I'm loving it for the moment, more so than most. Got a shaker and flipper fidelity speaker in mine, adds to experience for sure.

#8 8 years ago

It's a good game. I miss the one I had.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from EagleTG:

I know this sounds ridiculous but after an overabundance of patience, understanding, and 10 months of waiting on my part, excuses, delays, other deals stepping in the way, and other issues on the prospective buyer's part... The original sale fell through. At least, I'm calling the original deal dead at this point and am re-listing this game for sale. Let me know if you have any interest.
I guess that's what I get for trying to be a nice guy.

Wow you are a good guy if you waited that long for some guy to actually buy it?! I hope it sells quickly for yas!!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

It's a good game. I miss the one I had.

Got my eye on that avatar if yours. I'm really diggin sterns lately.

#11 8 years ago

It's gone, thanks for all of the interest.

#12 8 years ago

Rats. Waited too long to decide. Next time Thank you for the update!

Chris

#13 8 years ago

I wound up picking up the 24 in a trade with Todd. Sorry Chris. He was a really nice guy and very fair. Thanks Todd!

#14 8 years ago

No worries at all. I dragged my feet Hope you enjoy it! Todd id a great guy to deal with.

Chris

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I wound up picking up the 24 in a trade with Todd. Sorry Chris. He was a really nice guy and very fair. Thanks Todd!

Lmk what you think of it. For some reason I'm just loving mine. I've picked up several new games this year but I just can't seem to get enough of this one. The sniper shot seems to be hardest shot out of all my games.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Lmk what you think of it. For some reason I'm just loving mine. I've picked up several new games this year but I just can't seem to get enough of this one. The sniper shot seems to be hardest shot out of all my games.

I have about 10 games in so far it seems like a great pin gameplay wise. I can't seem to hit that sniper shot, its tight. I really like the red led display and the toys are cool. btw, I was a big fan of the show.

#17 8 years ago

What do you have to do for the drop targets on the playfield to go up? Mine never go up. Are they supposed to be up when you start a game?

#18 8 years ago

No, if I'm not mistaken they come up during save the president, and one other mode. Very exciting when it happens and sometimes sends ball back to flipper quite fast. Very well placed and a great use of these in the gameplay imo. Terrorist are trying to kill the president and they radomly keep popping up and you gotta take em out. I was 1 shot away from saving the president with 10 different shots having to be made after started. Pretty exciting as I've been to the mode a couple times. You need to light up almost all if not all inserts above flips to get it going. If anyone more knowledgeable feel free to correct where necessary as when the lights and sounds are a blinking it gets pretty confusing

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

What do you have to do for the drop targets on the playfield to go up? Mine never go up. Are they supposed to be up when you start a game?

They go up during Safe House Multiball and Save the President.

They will only be up at the beginning of the game if they popped up in either of those modes and you failed to knock them down before draining.

#20 8 years ago

My

Quoted from akm:They go up during Safe House Multiball and Save the President.

Mine do not go up during safe house multiball. They work in test mode. Any ideas here?

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

My

Mine do not go up during safe house multiball. They work in test mode. Any ideas here?

No clue, honestly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-24-near-allentown-pa-2950 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.