Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

doublejaws (resized).JPG
    lee (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    g (resized).jpg
    tee (resized).jpg
    IMG_0960 (resized).JPG
    31D72BBD-7043-45FB-9AFA-D8938799FA68 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Isn’t Brian Eddy up next?

Is he a full time designer for Stern now? I thought he was just doing the one offs with them and was not staff. I’m out of the loop though.

#7 3 years ago

I know Stern acquired the license, but I doubt Godzilla ever gets made (by Stern any way).

#68 3 years ago

Well, I for one hope Queen gets made in 2021. Stern has the Queen license now right? I know Andrew had it, or at least claimed to have it, before his “exit”.

#96 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Vault - Lord of the Rings Spike Ed

I think if a LOTRs vault is made it’ll be a significant revamp (similar to SM) with new artwork and possibly even the LCD display. Wouldn’t that be incredible? It would sell like hot cakes too....

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

I've been over the advantages of bringing LotR forward to Spike before, and yes, Gomez is on the right track by redoing it. Color screen, native shaker support, non-dotty, hi-res cabinet and playfield art, more reliable flippers - it's all upside and it will print money, especially with the Amazon series renewing interest.

And improved sound quality. That game could really do with improved sound. Yep, it’ll absolutely print money. It would make a heck of a good Christmas 2021 release given all the movies were released during Christmas and it’ll be the 20th anniversary of the 1st movie.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-2021-cornerstones-?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.