SP 59 (resized).jpg
SP 58 (resized).jpg
SP 57 (resized).jpg
SP 56 (resized).jpg
SP 55 (resized).jpg
SP 54 (resized).jpg
SP 53 (resized).jpg
SP 52 (resized).jpg
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Hello all,

I am creating this so that I can document this massive restore that I am about to embark on. Let me start off by saying that I have never completely restored a pin before by the ground up. I am excited to get this project started and know there will be a lot to learn in this process. If you have suggestions along the way please, please, please post it! On to the description...

This machine appears it has been left outside under a tarp for quite some time.

The bad:
The back of the backbox has swollen up so bad that the screws holding in the mounting plate for the boards fell out! The cabinet paint is horrible, the Venom ramp is warped I believe, all the ramp flaps are rusted, coin door is dented and rusted, playfield inserts are no where near level anymore, the glass was absolutely disgusting, the pinballs are some of the worse ones I have ever seen, quite a few plastics broken and some missing, and chunks of wood missing in areas.

The good:
The machine boots and plays! Most all switches register. There are a few that are broken, but when depressed they work! I could not believe it. DMD works, boards appear clean and to have not been damaged by any water. The harness for the most part have not been hacked up. The coin door harness has been a little bit, but nothing that can not be reversed.

My plan is to get started Saturday night and work on it continually as I find time. After work during the week, and weekends as they allow.

I chose to try and look closely and compile a large list of items I knew I was going to need. I placed quite a large order and it all came in yesterday. It felt like Christmas! I have purchased a NOS playfield that was cleared by HSA in 2011 to use instead of attempting to restore the current playfield. I also purchased new cabinet decals from Retro Refurbs. Pics of all the parts ordered will come soon. If I can I would like to get some of the metal powder coated. Have not chose a color yet since the decals I purchased are not the same as what originally came on the machine.

I also purchased the Harbor Freight large 18LB tumbler and picked up some crushed walnut to try and save all the hardware I can. I have read in some posts that people are adding Novus 2, or Turtle wax chrome shine, or some other kind of product to the media. Input on that would be great.

Thanks for stopping by!

More to follow soon!

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Hello all,
I am creating this so that I can document this massive restore that I am about to embark on. Let me start off by saying that I have never completely restored a pin before by the ground up. I am excited to get this project started and know there will be a lot to learn in this process. If you have suggestions along the way please, please, please post it! On to the description...
This machine appears it has been left outside under a tarp for quite some time.
The bad:
The back of the backbox has swollen up so bad that the screws holding in the mounting plate for the boards fell out! The cabinet paint is horrible, the Venom ramp is warped I believe, all the ramp flaps are rusted, coin door is dented and rusted, playfield inserts are no where near level anymore, the glass was absolutely disgusting, the pinballs are some of the worse ones I have ever seen, quite a few plastics broken and some missing, and chunks of wood missing in areas.
The good:
The machine boots and plays! Most all switches register. There are a few that are broken, but when depressed they work! I could not believe it. DMD works, boards appear clean and to have not been damaged by any water. The harness for the most part have not been hacked up. The coin door harness has been a little bit, but nothing that can not be reversed.
My plan is to get started Saturday night and work on it continually as I find time. After work during the week, and weekends as they allow.
I chose to try and look closely and compile a large list of items I knew I was going to need. I placed quite a large order and it all came in yesterday. It felt like Christmas! I have purchased a NOS playfield that was cleared by HSA in 2011 to use instead of attempting to restore the current playfield. I also purchased new cabinet decals from Retro Refurbs. Pics of all the parts ordered will come soon. If I can I would like to get some of the metal powder coated. Have not chose a color yet since the decals I purchased are not the same as what originally came on the machine.
I also purchased the Harbor Freight large 18LB tumbler and picked up some crushed walnut to try and save all the hardware I can. I have read in some posts that people are adding Novus 2, or Turtle wax chrome shine, or some other kind of product to the media. Input on that would be great.
Thanks for stopping by!
More to follow soon!

Favourited. Looking forward to seeing pics!

#3 6 years ago

following

#4 6 years ago

Always wonder how a $4500 item from 10 short years ago ends up under a tarp and gets left outside for a period of time?

Love to see the pics and progress. GLWTR!

#5 6 years ago

Good luck to you sir!

#6 6 years ago

Well, it seems as though the pictures I attached did not post. Strange?! I had attached close to 20 pictures. I will post them tonight before I get started.

#7 6 years ago

Pictures or it didn't happen! LOL

Following.

#8 6 years ago

As promised here are the pictures that should have initially posted.

IMG_2978 (resized).JPGIMG_2978 (resized).JPG

IMG_2980 (resized).JPGIMG_2980 (resized).JPG

IMG_2979 (resized).JPGIMG_2979 (resized).JPG

IMG_2981 (resized).JPGIMG_2981 (resized).JPG

IMG_2982 (resized).JPGIMG_2982 (resized).JPG

IMG_2984 (resized).JPGIMG_2984 (resized).JPG

IMG_2985 (resized).JPGIMG_2985 (resized).JPG

IMG_2983 (resized).JPGIMG_2983 (resized).JPG

IMG_2987 (resized).JPGIMG_2987 (resized).JPG

IMG_2986 (resized).JPGIMG_2986 (resized).JPG

IMG_2988 (resized).JPGIMG_2988 (resized).JPG

IMG_2989 (resized).JPGIMG_2989 (resized).JPG

IMG_2990 (resized).JPGIMG_2990 (resized).JPG

IMG_2992 (resized).JPGIMG_2992 (resized).JPG

IMG_2993 (resized).JPGIMG_2993 (resized).JPG

IMG_2995 (resized).JPGIMG_2995 (resized).JPG

IMG_2994 (resized).JPGIMG_2994 (resized).JPG

IMG_2996 (resized).JPGIMG_2996 (resized).JPG

IMG_2997 (resized).JPGIMG_2997 (resized).JPG

IMG_2998 (resized).JPGIMG_2998 (resized).JPG

IMG_2999 (resized).JPGIMG_2999 (resized).JPG

IMG_3000 (resized).JPGIMG_3000 (resized).JPG

IMG_3001 (resized).JPGIMG_3001 (resized).JPG

IMG_3002 (resized).JPGIMG_3002 (resized).JPG

IMG_3004 (resized).JPGIMG_3004 (resized).JPG

IMG_3003 (resized).JPGIMG_3003 (resized).JPG

IMG_3005 (resized).JPGIMG_3005 (resized).JPG

IMG_3006 (resized).JPGIMG_3006 (resized).JPG

IMG_3007 (resized).JPGIMG_3007 (resized).JPG

IMG_3009 (resized).JPGIMG_3009 (resized).JPG

IMG_3008 (resized).JPGIMG_3008 (resized).JPG

IMG_3010 (resized).JPGIMG_3010 (resized).JPG

IMG_3011 (resized).JPGIMG_3011 (resized).JPG

IMG_3012 (resized).JPGIMG_3012 (resized).JPG

IMG_3013 (resized).JPGIMG_3013 (resized).JPG

IMG_3014 (resized).JPGIMG_3014 (resized).JPG

IMG_3015 (resized).JPGIMG_3015 (resized).JPG

IMG_3016 (resized).JPGIMG_3016 (resized).JPG

IMG_3017 (resized).JPGIMG_3017 (resized).JPG

IMG_3018 (resized).JPGIMG_3018 (resized).JPG

IMG_3019 (resized).JPGIMG_3019 (resized).JPG

IMG_3020 (resized).JPGIMG_3020 (resized).JPG

IMG_3021 (resized).JPGIMG_3021 (resized).JPG

IMG_3022 (resized).JPGIMG_3022 (resized).JPG

IMG_3023 (resized).JPGIMG_3023 (resized).JPG

IMG_3024 (resized).JPGIMG_3024 (resized).JPG

IMG_3025 (resized).JPGIMG_3025 (resized).JPG

IMG_3026 (resized).JPGIMG_3026 (resized).JPG

IMG_3027 (resized).JPGIMG_3027 (resized).JPG

IMG_3028 (resized).JPGIMG_3028 (resized).JPG

IMG_3029 (resized).JPGIMG_3029 (resized).JPG

IMG_3030 (resized).JPGIMG_3030 (resized).JPG

IMG_3032 (resized).JPGIMG_3032 (resized).JPG

IMG_3033 (resized).JPGIMG_3033 (resized).JPG

IMG_3031 (resized).JPGIMG_3031 (resized).JPG

IMG_3034 (resized).JPGIMG_3034 (resized).JPG

IMG_3035 (resized).JPGIMG_3035 (resized).JPG

IMG_3036 (resized).JPGIMG_3036 (resized).JPG

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Pictures or it didn't happen! LOL
Following.

Believe me now?! LOL!

#10 6 years ago

Can you share us the story behind the game if there is one? Without giving up your source for your tarp finds of course.

#11 6 years ago

So you found this for free or what?

#12 6 years ago

to bad about the water damage , from the condition of the doc oct magnet and the white paint in the shooter lane being perfect it looks like it has really low plays.

#13 6 years ago

Golly?! Maybe I am at the point in pinball where I like to hear the stories of where each game came from and who owned it before? Kind of fun actually. I own Sterns but I traced back and contacted 2 more owners past my friend seller of my LOTR. Last guy drove to IN to get it from a Psychiatrists house who had kids who did not play it anymore. It was totally fun!

Wonder what happened to this SM where someone was like "get this dang ting outside and just throw a tarp on it!".

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Can you share us the story behind the game if there is one? Without giving up your source for your tarp finds of course.

Sure! I saw the machine listed on a buying/selling app called 5 Miles. There were only three pictures posted and you could not tell that is was actually sitting outside. I arrived to the location to see the machine and the lady met me outside. She told me the machine is under the blue tarp by the porch. Crappy thing was that it rained earlier that morning. I removed the tarp to see the backbox the way it was. I asked her why they did not bring it inside instead of letting it get like this. She said it would not fit through the door. I don't know if they even tried. In the lady's defense she is a double amputee in a wheelchair that has at least 4 children I saw. I don't know if she is married or has anyone to help her with the children. I made them an offer for the machine knowing that this will be one hell of a project for me. They accepted the offer and we parted ways. I did ask her who they got the machine from and what she told me was that they had gotten it from a friend of theirs. I packed the machine up and we parted ways.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So you found this for free or what?

Was not free. Money was exchanged.

Quoted from Mitch:

to bad about the water damage , from the condition of the doc oct magnet and the white paint in the shooter lane being perfect it looks like it has really low plays.

Yeah, I do not think it was left outside too long, but long enough to damage the playfield and cabinet.

#15 6 years ago

Huh?! Hey could you call the lady back and ask her how she got the pin?

Alright. Alright. You have to wonder though.

#16 6 years ago

I made some really good progress tonight! Almost the entire top side is now dismantled. Every section I removed I placed in baggies and labeled them to make it easier to know where things go. I also took a ton of pictures. I have attached a few to see here.

All the rubber was dry-rotted, thankfully I did not see any mold or mildew. There were a few spider web cocoons under some of the ramps. How fitting?! Spiders inside a Spider-Man machine. Ha Ha

My back is pretty sore from doing all this tonight. If I am not too sore tomorrow I will continue and update the thread. Back problems suck!

IMG_3065 (resized).JPGIMG_3065 (resized).JPG

IMG_3070 (resized).JPGIMG_3070 (resized).JPG

IMG_3069 (resized).JPGIMG_3069 (resized).JPG

IMG_3091 (resized).JPGIMG_3091 (resized).JPG

IMG_3094 (resized).JPGIMG_3094 (resized).JPG

IMG_3095 (resized).JPGIMG_3095 (resized).JPG

IMG_3096 (resized).JPGIMG_3096 (resized).JPG

IMG_3097 (resized).JPGIMG_3097 (resized).JPG

IMG_3098 (resized).JPGIMG_3098 (resized).JPG

IMG_3099 (resized).JPGIMG_3099 (resized).JPG

#17 6 years ago

You should keep the outside of the coindoor as is...a trend tweeters have been doing on their car hoods. It may catch on
IMG_3226 (resized).JPGIMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_3225 (resized).JPGIMG_3225 (resized).JPG

#18 6 years ago

Hope you didn't pay more than $1k for it!

#19 6 years ago

Shoot for that game I would have easily gone as high as 2500. 2k or less would have been ideal but that would have been my top. I'd love to find a newer stern like that to tackle. Ugly but plays is perfect for me.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

You should keep the outside of the coindoor as is...a trend tweeters have been doing on their car hoods. It may catch on

Did you say tweeters or mean tweakers .

#21 6 years ago

did you cash her ousside?

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Did you say tweeters or mean tweakers .

Sure, lets go with that

#23 6 years ago

Man, that poor Spidey is so young to have had such a hard life. Glad to see you are going to resurrect this one!

#24 6 years ago

Well,

I hurt my neck yesterday. Bad enough I do not have full range of motion. I can not drive or pick anything up at the moment. I go in for another treatment tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of next week I will be able to post some more progress updates.

Hang in there with me!

#25 6 years ago

Damnit man, I hate to hear that.
Hope it gets better for ya soon Austin!

#26 6 years ago

Thanks buddy. I hope so as well! I want to finish tearing this thing apart!

I will say it is nice having a chauffeur pick me up for work, get me lunch, and take me home. HA HA!

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Oh, and no way in hell is the coin door going to stay like that! HA HA!

If you like the way the coin door looks I would gladly trade you for your AC/DC coin door.

#28 6 years ago

The playfield does not look all that bad. The shooter lane's particularly decent. If you did not have the HSA clear coated one, a good cleanup and polish could probably have done the trick.

Are you redoing the cabinet?

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

The playfield does not look all that bad. The shooter lane's particularly decent. If you did not have the HSA clear coated one, a good cleanup and polish could probably have done the trick.
Are you redoing the cabinet?

There are quite a few inserts that are not level. Some are sunk in, others are raised. It's most definitely a restorable candidate. I wanted a cleared pf though.

Yes, cabinet will be repaired and have new decals. Already have them in hand for when I get to that stage.

Hopefully will get some more stuff done today. Doctor said to take it easy so I can only do limited things at the moment.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Yes, cabinet will be repaired and have new decals. Already have them in hand for when I get to that stage.

Just curious, are Stern still supplying those?

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just curious, are Stern still supplying those?

Spider-Man cabinets did not have decals from Stern. To my understanding they used paint and screened it on. The decals I have purchased are far from factory. Follow my thread and when I get to the point of installing them I will reveal them. Everyone likes something to look forward to right?

#32 6 years ago

UPDATE!!

I was able to work on the machine for about 2 hours tonight before my lower back started cramping. I unfortunately had to stop for tonight and will likely have to take a few days rest.

Quick funny story before we dive into the update. I had been taking pictures of my progress as I was removing things to update the thread with some good pictures. I went inside after I was finished for the evening and opened up the camera to find that the SD card was not in there! The camera does not have an internal memory. ARGGGGGG. I found the SD card in my computer from the last update! DOH! I went back into the garage to snap some photos for the update. I don't have as many to upload as I would like to but that's okay. The SD card in back in the camera ready to take pics for the next update. LOL.

Tonight I labeled all the connectors to the back-box and removed all boards, ballast connections, ballast transformer, backbox cam lock, hinges, and T-modling. I have the back box set aside to begin prepping it to strip all the paint off. After I get all the paint removed I will work on cutting a new piece of wood for the back.

I also got the side rails, coin door, all glass molding, and playfield back board removed.

Hopefully there will not be such a gap from now to the next update and more pictures.

IMG_3102 (resized).JPGIMG_3102 (resized).JPG

IMG_3100 (resized).JPGIMG_3100 (resized).JPG

IMG_3101 (resized).JPGIMG_3101 (resized).JPG

IMG_3103 (resized).JPGIMG_3103 (resized).JPG

IMG_3105 (resized).JPGIMG_3105 (resized).JPG

IMG_3104 (resized).JPGIMG_3104 (resized).JPG

IMG_3106 (resized).JPGIMG_3106 (resized).JPG

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

UPDATE!!
I was able to work on the machine for about 2 hours tonight before my lower back started cramping. I unfortunately had to stop for tonight and will likely have to take a few days rest.
Quick funny story before we dive into the update. I had been taking pictures of my progress as I was removing things to update the thread with some good pictures. I went inside after I was finished for the evening and opened up the camera to find that the SD card was not in there! The camera does not have an internal memory. ARGGGGGG. I found the SD card in my computer from the last update! DOH! I went back into the garage to snap some photos for the update. I don't have as many to upload as I would like to but that's okay. The SD card in back in the camera ready to take pics for the next update. LOL.
Tonight I labeled all the connectors to the back-box and removed all boards, ballast connections, ballast transformer, backbox cam lock, hinges, and T-modling. I have the back box set aside to begin prepping it to strip all the paint off. After I get all the paint removed I will work on cutting a new piece of wood for the back.
I also got the side rails, coin door, all glass molding, and playfield back board removed.
Hopefully there will not be such a gap from now to the next update and more pictures.

Ouch. I used to have a camera that did the same thing - would keep taking photos without any memory. Hopefully you still have the teardown photos for reference when you begin re-populating?

What are you going to do about the Stern warning screen on the back of the cab? Not sure anyone has done screens for those yet.

Interesting thread as Ive not seen a new Stern be restored yet. Ive often wondered whether new Sterns will be "restorable" in the future, like older Bally/Williams games. Time will tell.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ouch. I used to have a camera that did the same thing - would keep taking photos without any memory. Hopefully you still have the teardown photos for reference when you begin re-populating?
What are you going to do about the Stern warning screen on the back of the cab? Not sure anyone has done screens for those yet.
Interesting thread as Ive not seen a new Stern be restored yet. Ive often wondered whether new Sterns will be "restorable" in the future, like older Bally/Williams games. Time will tell.

I should not really need reference pictures for the backbox. It is pretty simple in there. The plus side is if I get stumped at any point I can open up my LOTR and see where something needs to go. I left the ground strips in there for now so I can measure how much I need to order and measure for exact placement once the new piece of wood is cut for the back. I will also need to mark where the holes were for mounting everything. That should be pretty straight forward.

The warning screen will be interesting. I am not sure how I am going to tackle that at this point. I am sure once I get closer to that point I will have something figured out for it.

I personally feel like anything is restorable if you put enough time, and money into it.

#35 6 years ago

If you see yourself buying a new center ramp to get new ramps please hit me up, as I need a nice used center ramp

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from DK:

If you see yourself buying a new center ramp to get new ramps please hit me up, as I need a nice used center ramp

New ramps were already purchased.

I'll take a look at the center ramp and send you pics tomorrow.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

The decals I have purchased are far from factory. Follow my thread and when I get to the point of installing them I will reveal them. Everyone likes something to look forward to right?

I think this is going to blow everyone away!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroRefurbs:

I think this is going to blow everyone away!

I feel confident that it will.

#39 6 years ago

Got a few more items removed last night. Removed the shooter rod assembly, subwoofer, transformer, tilt assembly, flipper buttons, and power brick with on/off switch.

Since this is my first restore I would like to reach out to the community for suggestions on removing the wiring harness. Let me know your thoughts on this.... I purchased some of the paper tags that have strings. I tied and labeled them to a few wires that I removed already for the subwoofer, tilt, left and right flipper cabinet leaf switches ect. Is this a good way to label all the wiring to make it easy for reassembly on the new playfield? I do have a color printed manual so if something were to happen to a tag I could always reference back, but I have found in the past that the manual and wire colors are not always accurate.

More to come soon!

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Got a few more items removed last night. Removed the shooter rod assembly, subwoofer, transformer, tilt assembly, flipper buttons, and power brick with on/off switch.
Since this is my first restore I would like to reach out to the community for suggestions on removing the wiring harness. Let me know your thoughts on this.... I purchased some of the paper tags that have strings. I tied and labeled them to a few wires that I removed already for the subwoofer, tilt, left and right flipper cabinet leaf switches ect. Is this a good way to label all the wiring to make it easy for reassembly on the new playfield? I do have a color printed manual so if something were to happen to a tag I could always reference back, but I have found in the past that the manual and wire colors are not always accurate.
More to come soon!

Personally, I take tons of pictures and use the manual when needed. I have never had a problem. The harnesses are really hard to mix up because of the keying and the colors. I found cleaning them up to be a real pain. Also, they retain a certain amount of their original shape. This is partly a good thing because it helps figure out where switches and lamp sockets go, but because I'm never able to put it back in the exact same original place, it requires a bit of refitting.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

Personally, I take tons of pictures and use the manual when needed. I have never had a problem. The harnesses are really hard to mix up because of the keying and the colors. I found cleaning them up to be a real pain. Also, they retain a certain amount of their original shape. This is partly a good thing because it helps figure out where switches and lamp sockets go, but because I'm never able to put it back in the exact same original place, it requires a bit of refitting.

I have been taking pictures as I go. I had not taken many of the harness yet. I was tracing the wiring for the inserts and it looked to me that a lot of the wiring tracers are the same color. It is good to know that the harness will retain some of its original shape. If I can get stuff close to where it goes then I should be good when reassembling. LOL.

Thank you for your input!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

I have been taking pictures as I go. I had not taken many of the harness yet. I was tracing the wiring for the inserts and it looked to me that a lot of the wiring tracers are the same color. It is good to know that the harness will retain some of its original shape. If I can get stuff close to where it goes then I should be good when reassembling. LOL.
Thank you for your input!

On the LOTR I just did, I notice the exact same thing. The inserts sockets are the same and the coloring is very close. So I ended up mixing up a couple. But that's a trivial fix. I found 2000's Sterns easier to work on than 1990's Ballys.

#43 6 years ago

Are you doing a full cabinet restoration with decals?

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

On the LOTR I just did, I notice the exact same thing. The inserts sockets are the same and the coloring is very close. So I ended up mixing up a couple. But that's a trivial fix. I found 2000's Sterns easier to work on than 1990's Ballys.

It will definitely be interesting when I get to that point!

I am doing full cabinet restoration. Will start on that once everything is dismantled.

#45 6 years ago

Hey Austin, I have a handheld scanner and Silhouette Cameo that I just purchased to help work on the Silverball Mania. If they would be of help to you, just let me know, we can work something out.
Standing by for more updates on this thread!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Hey Austin, I have a handheld scanner and Silhouette Cameo that I just purchased to help work on the Silverball Mania. If they would be of help to you, just let me know, we can work something out.
Standing by for more updates on this thread!

Oh cool! So you are able to scan and print stickers and such? I have not looked very hard yet but I will likely need a set of all the warning decals, and then if possible a scan and printing of the warning label on the back. Can your machine do this?

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

New ramps were already purchased.

I recommend switching to stainless flaps or at least protecting the blue steel flaps with some wax.
After a very wet winter in California the Venom flap was all pitted with rust.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

I recommend switching to stainless flaps or at least protecting the blue steel flaps with some wax.
After a very wet winter in California the Venom flap was all pitted with rust.

I have purchased all brand new ramps for this project. Do the replacement ramps come with stainless flaps? If they are the regular blue steel then I will definitely do what you suggested! Thank you for the knowledge tip!

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

I have purchased all brand new ramps for this project. Do the replacement ramps come with stainless flaps? If they are the regular blue steel then I will definitely do what you suggested! Thank you for the knowledge tip!

They likely come with the original blue steel. Wax might do the trick though it'd be nice to have other more durable options. I got my flap chrome plated but it's too thick and affects the game play - air balls, deflections, missed shots. The Venom ramps is hard enough to hit as it is so I ordered a stainless flap.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Can your machine do this?

I will follow up with you on that, I just ordered the machine this morning.
I do also have Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop so virtually anything is possible.
These images are from scans and photos that I merged and tweaked to make a stencil template, again, yet to be cut...
did my investment reach beyond a set of PP stencils, yep, but I hope to use (or loan) the equipment for many more machines to come!
I'll be putting some of these in my thread for updates on my SBM.

IMG_6358 (resized).JPGIMG_6358 (resized).JPG

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG

Capture4 (resized).JPGCapture4 (resized).JPG

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 25.50
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-2007-spider-man-restore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.