• 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

201503_SW_targets.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

I mentioned these to steve young @ PBR and he is going to do a special run for me. I'm not sure how many he was planning on making (since I believe that seawitch is the only game that uses this particular style of stand-up target), however if, in fact, he is planning on hot stamping just a few, I'll try and get 40 or so done so that people here can pick them up as well.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I'd like a set as well. I'd also like that lane flap if someone knows who has them.

someone talked about sending one to cliff to get him to reproduce them, but I never saw any follow up on that.

#19 8 years ago

given that I appear to have taken on the role as the "poster child" for all things seawitch, I've gone and contacted mr. cliff rinear about getting the spring steel flap re-made

#26 8 years ago

thanks for the update ForceFlow. kind of odd that I never received an email from steve or jimmy on this

in semi-related news:
for those of you needing replacement wire forms for the in lanes, this part is the same exact length. you just need to gently bend it into the proper shape.

http://www.pbresource.com/special/stn-6a-220.jpg
Stern Right Ball Guide Rail
6A-220 STN-6A220 $5.00

found about 1/5th the way down on the specials page
http://www.pbresource.com/special.html

#28 8 years ago

I received an email from PBR about 15 mins after placing an email order with them for the stand-up target faces

#29 8 years ago

received my stand-up target faces today. steve & co. did a really nice job reproducing these for us

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 69.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-1980-white-standups-with-blue-stars?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.