Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shlockdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from S3G:

She also said she doesnt know why the advertising dept. ran this sale when there are no shakers to ship out .
    Has anyone received there order yet from Stern's Fall Sale?

I ordered 3 shaker motors during the 10% off sale and when I placed my order they showed 14 in stock and 11 in stock after my order went through. I still haven't received them. I sent an email and I was told the same thing that they didn't have any in stock and that they were waiting on parts to build them. By the way when did Stern lower their price on their shaker motors? Didn't they cost like $189 before? I hope these aren't knock offs, but the true Stern shakers.

1 week later
    #17 8 years ago

I ordered 3 shakers like I posted earlier. I got an email shipping conformation yesterday and they should arrive tomorrow 11/5/15.

#21 8 years ago

I got my 3 shakers yesterday! I will be installing one of them tonight in my Star Trek Pro.

1 week later
    #29 8 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

From what I have read the coin taker shakers have 30 percent more vibration... I have never been able to compare the two, is that too much shake? I have been debating which one to get for Stern Batman.
    Thanks

I had a couple of the cointaker red tremor shaker motors and I didn't like them at all. They felt more like a buzz than a rumble. The reason is they turn 1000rpm faster than the Stern motors. They also weren't built as well, the motor had a smaller shaft, the plugs didn't fit correctly on the control board etc. Stick with Stern you will be glad you did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-10-off-fall-sale?tu=ita47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.