3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by shlockdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider S3G.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

The Fall Sale was definately nice. I ended up ordering 2 shakers myself on the first day of the sale .
    Only problem is I still havnt received any information on when they are expected to ship , even though they still charged my credit card for the full amount 2 weeks ago.
    Called Stern and was told by a nice lady who answered the phone that she has no idea when they will ship because they have none available right now.
    She also said she doesnt know why the advertising dept. ran this sale when there are no shakers to ship out .

Has anyone received there order yet from Stern's Fall Sale?

#11 3 years ago

When I placed my order it showed 16 in stock.

I was also told that they build the shakers right at Stern. Perhaps Gary decided to include shakers in all the GOT LE's afterall and thats why theres a shortage of shakers now.

1 week later
    #13 3 years ago

Nope.. Still waiting on the two I ordered.

#19 3 years ago

Just received my shipping notification too!! Suppose to be arriving Tuesday.. Happy days are here again!

1 week later
    #31 3 years ago
    Quoted from ballykissfan:

Ok, I don't know if I'm just expecting too much here. But I just got a response from Stern regarding the Spike shaker motor I ordered on Oct 10. Was just told that it will be available on Nov 27. Almost a full 7 weeks after order. I had to email twice before I received the response. Can't say I'm too impressed with Stern's customer service.

I finally received my shaker motors on Tuesday and was less then impressed with the packing.. They were loosely placed in the box with no packing material to separate them and keep them from banging around.

Thankfully they arrived undamaged but the spike shaker motor was missing the mounting kit ( a few 8-32 bolts), the connecting cable/harness and z connector. No receipt or packing slip was included either.

I called the Parts Dept just to let them know of my missing parts and asked if I could get the cable but I was put on hold and transferred to Chas who had to write up warranty slip for my missing cable. That was on Tuesday. Still havnt received the cable.

So far im unimpressed with Sterns customer service as well. Hopefully I'll receive my cable before christmas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 199.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider S3G.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside