P1010154.jpg
P1010155.jpg
P1010152.jpg
P1010150.jpg
P1010149.jpg
P1010146.jpg
P1010141.jpg
P1010140.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 14 years ago

Talk about delusional ! ! ! ! ! !

Funny stuff here:
lynchburg.craigslist.org link

#3 14 years ago

A $50 machine @ best.. What the hell,I'm going to make $900 off of it.

I wonder if he used it for sanding practice?

#5 14 years ago

It's called photography tricks 101. Leaving the dust on makes your eyes naturally focus on the dust instead of the bare wood on the cabinet.

Just don't spill the water on yourself and you'll be "OK"

#10 14 years ago

I think I need to step away from the pipe now!!!!!!!!!! I called the guy and G E N T L Y explained it wasn't worth the price. He accepted the fact rather graciously.

Long story short - does anyone need any parts from this for cheap?(cheap being shipping costs.) It's costing me the fuel to drive there and get it. He wants it out of his house.

46 miles away / 15mpg / 2.79a gal / roughly 6 gal round trip = $16.74 and my time

#17 14 years ago

Maldoror - will send you pics tomorrow eve. When I talked to him and he offered it up, I told him to try and sell it. If he couldn't I'd remove it. He called me today and said come get it. Picking it up tomorrow eve.

Stay tuned for pics of the pin that was drug behind a tractor!!!!!

#19 14 years ago

I think I'm on the pipe!!!!!!!!!

Picked up Laser war tonight. Man, the cabinet is in bad shape(unfixable). Having a couple on the way back, my buddy wants to bet $25 if it will work or not. No pre-checks,Just plug it in and throw the switch. I figure what the heck it's in bad shape and I got it for free." I'll take the bet". Plugged it in, thew the switch(expecting to see smoke)Damn thing hollers"laser War"....PF is dirty bur no wear,all lights work,BG is in excellent shape,mylar is bubbling in places,heck everything works except the flippers(probably just a fuse)haven't look into it yet.

Here's my dilemma. Cabinet is toast. Never built a new cabinet(replaced bottoms etc.). I grabbed this darn thing to part it out to people looking for parts for the cost of shipping.I did win the $25 bet,he made me take the "it'll work". Do I use the $25 for plywood and make a cabinet or part it out?

I have a hard time destroying a working pin(call it pinball love)

Pics in about an hour..

#21 14 years ago

I hear ya on the donating!! I donate all our company's old computers to the boys n girls club. I wouldn't feel right donating this the way it looks. If I made a new cab, I'd probably keep it.

#22 14 years ago

Pics, the good and bad:

P1010140.jpgP1010140.jpg P1010141.jpgP1010141.jpg P1010146.jpgP1010146.jpg P1010149.jpgP1010149.jpg P1010150.jpgP1010150.jpg P1010152.jpgP1010152.jpg

#23 14 years ago

The good and bad Cont:

P1010155.jpgP1010155.jpg P1010154.jpgP1010154.jpg P1010153.jpgP1010153.jpg

#28 14 years ago

Paint and bondo is not an option for me if it's going to be on my pin rotation. The pics don't show it all. It's warped,splitting and looks so feeble I had to put the jack under it so I can sleep in peace tonight not worrying about it collapsing into my car. I've never built a cabinet. Replaced bottoms and built back boxes. Guess I'll give it a shot,what's the worst that can happen??????

#30 14 years ago

It wasn't drug behind a tractor. when I originally posted his CL add someone said it looked like it was drug around with a tractor. The backbox has signs of water damage also. If I make my own cabinet,I may as well make the entire thing. I have all the tools needed to make it. I think the hardest(most time consuming) part will be measuring every hole location that was drilled. The artwork shouldn't be that hard, there's not much detail on it.
Decisions,decisions,decisions....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/step-away-from-the-pipe?tu=Muscle_cars_only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.