Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by isJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 1 year ago

Steam is having a huge blowout and it's negative -∞° outside right now.
What games are you purchasing while you're stuck inside hibernating?

#2 1 year ago

The Epic Games Store are giving games away. That's where I be.

#3 1 year ago

I’m not seeing a sale… looked on their website, where are you seeing a sale

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’m not seeing a sale….

Did you read Stern and not Steam by chance?

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from isJ:

Did you read Stern and not Steam by chance?

Bahahahhahahaha. Yes….I did. Hahahha oh man…. I should check my wish list and see, blizzard has a sale too and I wanted to pick up some old games

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

The Epic Games Store are giving games away. That's where I be.

Nice -- I'll check 'em out.

#7 1 year ago

Think I'll finally get Elden Ring. Bummed that Atari 50 isn't on sale. I don't know how many times I've bought Atari (and other) collections over the years, but this one seems packed with previously unemulated games and lots of museum type stuff.

#8 1 year ago

Ok not steam but Diablo II Resurrected is on sale for $13 in the Blizzard store. I was avoiding it so I don’t lose 200 more hours of my life. But I have no choice, now.

#9 1 year ago

Have to admit, I haven't bought a game on Steam in two years since I joined Xbox Game Pass on PC. It's such a screaming deal, just no need to buy games anymore.

#10 1 year ago

Ended up buying Spider-Man remastered, Elden Ring, Dwarf Fortess, and Anno 1800

#11 1 year ago

I spent a ton around Black Friday. I don’t regret Alyx at 20 something then.

#12 1 year ago

I was eyeing the halo collection, Witcher collection, killing floor 2, elden ring, and uno.

Who knows when I'll actually have time to play all those.

I have an embarrassing number of games in my library that are unplayed or only have a couple hours logged.

#13 1 year ago

Portal Bundle, $.74 ??!?! and Ignition. Ignition is a SWEET top down arcade racer from windows 98 days and now works on mac too....sweet.

#14 1 year ago

I generally get through a new game every 18 months or so on my exercise bike (only way to play without taking time away from family or pinball). I bought Outer Worlds. I am a huge Fallout fan and it is 100% a Fallout game in spirit. Plays very closely to Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Fallout 4. Only played Breath of the Wild, Witcher 3, a little Cities Skylines, and a little Civ4/Tropico (with Covid) in the past 4 years otherwise... with a little Arcade1up Thrown in.

#15 1 year ago

I just picked up Death's Door and Monster Train after playing through Gris. I'll have to check out the Portal Bundle and Ignition.

#16 1 year ago

I finally tried Vampire Survivors on game pass. Immediately purchased it on steam which is on sale.

I know I’m late to the party but wow so simple but definitely a “just one more” game.

If you like robotron or bullet hells I’d recommend it, also it’s 4 bucks.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Portal Bundle, $.74 ??!?! and Ignition. Ignition is a SWEET top down arcade racer from windows 98 days and now works on mac too....sweet.

freakin a. portal 1/2 work on 32bit mac os....which ended at like el capitan.

#18 1 year ago

Anybody here looked into Steam Deck? Seems like a cool idea to play your games in your steam collection in portable mode.

Thoughts? Worth it? Wait for v2?

#19 1 year ago

The Steam Deck is amazing. I bought it primarily to emulate, but being able to play AAA games on the fly is pretty rad. Tons of reviews on YouTube; but it was absolutely worth it.

As far as the sale, I picked up Doom, Bioshock, Alien, Wolfenstein and some other shooters.

#20 1 year ago

I got a Steam deck and picked up a few games that should run on it. Witcher 3, sniper contracts, vampire survivor dlc

#21 1 year ago

Nice!!! I’m leaning on buying one myself, but pondering if the base version is enough versus the mid tier that provides solid state and extra memory.

As far as sale, I’m looking for more western/retro games.

I’m talking about games like Outlaws. That was a sweet game Lucas Films created.

10 months later
#22 4 months ago

Here we go again! I bought all the Williams Pinball FX3 / FX bundles -- they're $3/pop. I didn't touch IJ because it's like $5 for one game last I checked.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steam-sale-what-you-buyin- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.