Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhoward1082.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

I believe they posted on FB a week ago that an announcement as to the status would be coming soon. I have no idea how they would pull off a convention in 2 months when MA is still in lockdown mode and what the appetite would even be for hundreds of people to crowd around together and all be touching pinball machines. It's a shame as I really enjoy going but if it is officially cancelled I'm sure they'll be back better than ever next year

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhoward1082.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/status-of-upcoming-pinball-events-pintastic-2020-june-25th?tu=jhoward1082 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.