Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone have any updates of upcoming events that are cancelled? Pintastic New England is June 25th. Is it cancelled? Will events in Sept on be cancelled? All speculation I guess but any insight would be helpful.

#2 3 years ago

Best keep an eye on each events website and Facebook page for updates.

I kind of wonder if there will be any shows this year. I know TPF is planning 2021 the end of next March.

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

I believe they posted on FB a week ago that an announcement as to the status would be coming soon. I have no idea how they would pull off a convention in 2 months when MA is still in lockdown mode and what the appetite would even be for hundreds of people to crowd around together and all be touching pinball machines. It's a shame as I really enjoy going but if it is officially cancelled I'm sure they'll be back better than ever next year

#4 3 years ago

Please be patient! Whatever happens with Pintastic New England, we will want to keep all our loyal supporters happy (hard to do, I know), and preserve our ability to have shows in the future. The pinballnews.com "Diary" listing is maintaining a calendar and putting up cancellations and postponements as they get them. We are hearing lots of support from pinball collectors/owners so far, and we want their continued support.
    .................David Marston

#5 3 years ago

OK, here is the scoop:
    The 2020 edition of the Pintastic New England show has been cancelled. The show will return in 2021. Discussion of the 2021 show is over here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-real-official-pintastic-new-england-show-info
    Of course, we will continue to monitor the worldwide pandemic situation and make appropriate adjustments.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

The 2020 edition of the Pintastic New England show has been cancelled.

Sorry to hear.

Best wishes to Gabe and all involved and hope for a great return in 2021 !

#8 3 years ago

Real bummer I have been waiting on ordering some things until after the show. Well I guess its time to get my list together.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

I guess its time to get my list together.

Get your list together - get it all together,
    and put it in a backpack, all your list so it's together.
    And if you gotta take it somewhere, you know,
    take it to the list store and sell it, or put it in the list museum.
    I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your list together.

#10 3 years ago

The force majeure is coming...return to your homes!
    https://replayfx.org/coronavirus/
    Their 2021 date is later in the summer.

#11 3 years ago

shame, This is the only event my son and I really enjoy all year. I live right near pintastic and would get a hotel anyway we like it so much so we can spend more time at the event.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from nate1981s:

shame, This is the only event my son and I really enjoy all year.

I'm sorry you'll miss it this year.

Hopefully you can have twice as much fun next year, to try and make up for it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/status-of-upcoming-pinball-events-pintastic-2020-june-25th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.