1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mamemaster
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Good morning everyone
    I want to thank all of you for all the get well wishes,recovery and every other nice message you sent to me. My status is good and I will be going home today. My heart is at 39% and my kidneys are at a 3 and stable. The doctors are saying that with proper care,meds and exercise my heart will make a full recovery. The kidneys are slowly reversing and in about a year I could be at a 2.5 but will never heal completely. In case you don't understand the number, 5 is dialisys. I am very lucky to say the least. I have a long road ahead of me and that's fine with me. As for laseriffic I will be moving it home again and working on it slowly but I will not have a website. It is just too hard to keep up in my current condition. Until the business is sold and there are many inquiries I will just be stocking Cointakers, Pinball Life and Planetary/ BAA.the best I can. I will not be doing any customs or manufacturing projects I just cant handle it anymore. Again thank you all so much for your support over the last 8 years and the friends I have made within this awesome hobby

Joe

#52 1 year ago

Hey Joe,
    sorry to hear this. I work in medical devices (dialysis and infusion) and I am glad to hear you noticed and took action in time. Many don't.

That said - selling your business is a good step. Cool pinball mods are nice to have, but completely irrelevant and unimportant when compared to health. So you made a good decision. Get rid of it and downsize. I'll gladly go without mods if it buys you more lifetime.

All the best to you!

#53 1 year ago

Hey Joe, I only noticed this thread today and am really sorry to hear about your health. Just wanted to wish you well and hope you will recover in full. I consider you an important part of the pinball comeback and the whole concept of 'modding' home-owned games - but it's understandable that you'll be dialing it all down a notch. Wishing you the best and do let me know if I can help you with anything (on the pinball side that is, I'm not a doctor ). Take care!

#54 1 year ago

Get better Joe.
    You were extremely nice to me back when I was just getting back into pinball. If I had dealt with some not so nice folks first, I might not have got back in at all.
    Thanks and hope to see you active in pinball for many years!

#55 1 year ago

Commiserations and a speedy recovery.

1 week later
    #56 1 year ago

Hurry up and get well!

#57 1 year ago

Yikes- scary stuff. Take care of yourself!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 8.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Haus
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 109.99
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Z
    $ 299.00
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 18.95
    $ 5.00
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 51.45
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside