(Topic ID: 268260)

Starting to think this hobby isn't for me...

By Jasenwm

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jasenwm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (68) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

dont be talkin crazy shit about giving up!..stick with it on this pin as its great game to add to your collection.much info and help you can get on pinside as well as the internet on haunted house..do the grounds as mentioned and you will eliminate much of your worry on this pin.many of us feel the same way at times when things dont work when we get our pins home after buying..bought ours from a great pinsider years ago on a great deal.my son went and picked it up for me.1 mile from buyers house a car slammed into the back of my sons van.game worked perfect before this at buyers house.got it home and sound no longer worked.i freaked out and was ready to throw in the towel on the deal..forced me to learn how to find and fix problems on other older gottlieb 80 and 80B games..like daditude mention..watch the tech and learn and you will be fine ..good luck

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

This is some great advice Joe E. Bitterman. Now go look into a mirror and keep repeating this to yourself over and over. After that, go out to your barn and finish your “Freaking“ game room you lazy one eyed piece of shit!

well good morning mike..always a treat to hear from you..wish my problem with this shop were as simple as fixing a HH...as you know back at home i had more than a few avenues and friends to help me with almost anything to do with our old shop or pinball..what maybe 100 or more pinsiders within 10 miles of the shop..even had some asshole who offered security cameras and plan to keep out thieves back home.. here..1-active pinsider in 35 miles of this new shop and he did not answer my welcome email..no power.. so impossible to even start a shop here...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starting-to-think-this-hobby-isn-t-for-me-?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.