(Topic ID: 83632)

Starting a Tournament - Is anyone willing to bring a game or two.

By skristof

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you play in a Northern Illinois Tournament?”

• Yes 0 votes
    • No 2 votes
      100%

(2 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey everyone, as I continue to try and build my arcade up as a place to play pinball, I would like to start hosting tournaments here at Kristof's. Currently, our line up is 3 machines: Metallica, Wheel of Fortune, and Twilight Zone.

Ideally, I would like to have 5 machines for a tournament, as I would like to try and have one with some relative size, and a decent pay out, of course.

If anyone is willing to bring a machine, I would be willing to compensate by providing some Food & Drink while you are here (we have a full bar and kitchen), and would also cover your entry fee for the tournament.

Also, I would like to see who in interested. just sound off here if you would be willing to play in a tournament in Northern Illinois.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starting-a-tournament-is-anyone-willing-to-bring-a-game-or-two?tu=skristof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.