4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by redrock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Chute (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Making a lot of progress with the start sequence for my Gottlieb King Pin, with really one issue left.

I get one pulse for the Subtract Replay Unit -- as it should be, but at the SAME TIME five pulses to the Add Replay Unit; this at start I get 4-5 credits. The pulses go through the score motor but the schematic doesn't show why it is activated during the start sequence -- as it should be off.

Has anybody seen this issue?

#3 4 years ago

Your description rings true but I'm not sure what it means. I don't use coins but just the start button. I believe that the W relay is actuated but I have not given it much notice. I will spend some time with CHUTES.

Thanks for the lead.

#5 4 years ago

It works! Thanks. The count decrease by one.

But the description seems backwards: the plug of the "1st COIN CHUTE ADJUSTMENT" was in the "1-play" position" and I had the problem described. When I moved it to the 2nd Chute Adj. position, it didn't use the 2nd Chute Ad. 2-5 plays, but just gave me the one less.

Chute (resized).jpgChute (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redrock.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/start-sequence-adds-to-replay-unit?tu=redrock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.