(Topic ID: 298110)

start issue

By greathobby

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from greathobby:

I turn on the machine from the bottom of the machine, and the machine boots up, then the dvd show start up information as always. but when I push the start button the machine just loops with cutting of and cutting on with the start up information displaying.

Could you be more specific?

Does the game do anything like search for balls?

Does the GI (lights) turn off and on when you hit start?

Does the DMD (not dvd) physically turn off and on? Does it do anything different at all when you press start?

Or if you uploaded a video...

Resetting connectors = taking off the backglass and unplugging & replugging the connectors. You could also press firmly on each one to make sure they are fastened all the way. Connectors = long rectangular plastic piece with wires coming out of it.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from greathobby:

I would love to upload a 30 second video. Is that possible on this site and this page?

Put it on youtube and link it here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ThePinballCo-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/start-issue?tu=ThePinballCo-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.