Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Start Button Problems

Letter received on Thursday October 8th 2020.

Thursday October 8th 2020

Dear Lloyd,

My two pinballs are at work, because that is where I have room for them. I can’t play during the day because when we are on the phone we have to sound like a legit business, not like we are working out of the back booth of the corner pub. So, I don’t get to play until five. (OK, maybe 4:30 if my wife is gone– I am the boss, after all.)

So, I’m set to play a few games before heading home. The problem is, every time I press the credit button, another game starts. This keeps happening until maybe six o’clock. Every day. Sometimes for hours on the weekend. I keep getting home later and later.

This is on 1964 Wms Heat Wave, which I just got really fine tuned. I know you are not big on EMs, but I thought maybe you could help.

Best wishes & hope you are doing ok.

Martha and the Vandellas

Hello Martha and the Vandellas

Quit pressing the darn credit button and go home.

Thank you my friends !

Lloyd

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/start-button-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.