Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I just this last week night Starship Troopers and gave had issues with the VUK for Recon/Adv Planet get 2-3 balls in it during multiball and it can't get them out so I've got to take off the glass and manually remove the balls. Is this a known issue, or is it something that I may need to look into rebuilding the kicker? It gets the single ball out fast and with no issues. We were going to use this machine for tournaments, so this would be a major snag.
Thanks in advance!

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from DatNoobAdam:

I just this last week night Starship Troopers and gave had issues with the VUK for Recon/Adv Planet get 2-3 balls in it during multiball and it can't get them out so I've got to take off the glass and manually remove the balls. Is this a known issue, or is it something that I may need to look into rebuilding the kicker? It gets the single ball out fast and with no issues. We were going to use this machine for tournaments, so this would be a major snag.
Thanks in advance!

Wow, that first sentence is a doozy.

Any VUK should either be able to handle 2 balls or work do that you can't get 2 in it. In this case look to see if there is something wrong. Take the coil out and check the sleeve. But many times you find someone did not have all of the right screws or bolts to put something together tight. Many times I have had a coil bracket or coil stop with only one side bolted down. This leaves it with a little play and too loose to handle 2 balls.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starship-troopers-vuk-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.