8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dsuperbee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I wanted to give our pinball community a head's up on Larry at Starship Fantasy. As most of you know Starship Fantasy purchased the ramp manufacturing division from James at Pinball Inc.

I had purchased a SS Boney Beast ramp from James over a year ago and I was dumb enough to never check the ramp when it arrived in it's box I recently began the game restore and was at a point to install ramps. When I opened the box I found that the boney beast ramp was missing the plastic rear mounting tab (it had cracked off) and the tab was not in the box I figured with the amount of time that had passed and the selling of the ramp division to Starship Fantasy that I would be out of luck. I decided to contact James in the hopes of a possible replacement. Shortly, he responded back and stated he did not have any ramps but would be willing to contact Larry at Starship Fantasy to see if something could be worked out.
    I was then contacted by Larry through email and he wanted my address as he planned on shipping a new boney beast ramp out to my home. I received a new ramp a few days later in perfect shape and now I am able to continue on with the SS restoration.

I wanted the pinball community to be aware of what transpired and that we as a community should be greatly THANKFULL for both of these gentleman (Larry-Starship Fantasy & James-Pinball, Inc.) for the customer service they are willing to provide to us Pinheads.

Again, Thank You Both

Loren

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starship-fantasy-customer-service?tu=loren3233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.