Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

The following ramps are back in stock. We are almost caught up on PETG products and then will switch to HIPS and ABS. The ramps below are being supplied just as James originally made them. I am in the process of manufacturing additional parts for them but they are not ready at this time and of course the prices will go up when added.

Strange Science particle separator ramp
    NBA Fastbreak 2 ramp set
    Dr. Who 3 ramp set
    Star Trek TNG subway ramp
    Corvette ramp
    Whirlwind main and left
    Fish Tales/Whitewater toppers-not seconds
    Championship Pub both clear and green (the green is not a perfect match.)

#2 6 years ago

Thanks for all the hard work Larry. An pet that cute little dog for me to.

#3 6 years ago

World Cup Soccer? All Ramps? Any chance?

#4 6 years ago

Great news!

#5 6 years ago

Thanks Larry! I hope all is well. look forward to seeing you at Pinfest

#6 6 years ago

Didn't Mark make the particle separator for Strange World?

#7 6 years ago

Great news!
    I know we're constantly asking for more stuff, no matter what you already have...............
    but any chance you'll get the BOP helmet back in stock?
    Lots of folks looking for those.

#8 6 years ago

Plus 1 on the helmet.

#9 6 years ago

With in 2 or 3 weeks we will switch over to making parts out of high impact polystyrene. All the chromed parts are HIPS. It's gonna be a while though because after they are formed, they need to be sent out again for chrome plating. I believe Mark has also made Strange Science. While we try to not duplicate, this was a ramp I made previously and my distributors want inventory. Mark doesn't sell wholesale. If he did he would be producing far fewer ramps. It's all good for the hobby.

As soon as I finish Dr. Who WCS is next.

#10 6 years ago

When will we see a Black Rose cannon shell again?

#11 6 years ago

lrosent345 Hi. Two years ago I was asking for information about new Roadshow Ramp... Any information about them yet?

#12 6 years ago

Any hope for Truck Stop???

#13 6 years ago

I goofed. Corvette is not ready. I'm waiting on hardware

Black Rose was never made. They were NOS. Roadshow and Truck Stop are not in the queue.

#14 6 years ago

Whitewater boulders?

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

Roadshow and Truck Stop are not in the queue.

Boo!

#16 6 years ago

Do you have an approximate ETA on WCS ramps? I am shopping one of mine now and it would be good to know. Thanks!

#17 6 years ago

WCS...will it be all of them?

#18 6 years ago

Wcs i am in for a set.

#19 6 years ago

Thank you for all you do! Perhaps a selfish request, but a Whirlwind topper would benefit many people at this time, as everyone has fresh playfields and plastic sets for their restores, but the topper has been out of stock for quite some time.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

Black Rose was never made. They were NOS

Rick had mentioned doing these and was working on tooling, same with diner coffee cup. Thought maybe that was you. Been almost a year and half now. I hope they show up some day.
    Thanks for the updates Larry.

#21 6 years ago

I already make the Diner coffee cup ramp. Whirlwind topper and Whitewater mountains are both made from HIPS and are in the queue. I hate to give times on when something will be done because I have to depend on a minimum of three suppliers and even if there is no problem with them I am still amazed at how many things can delay production. Having said that 2-3 months for WCS.

#22 6 years ago

Did Rollergames ramps ever get made?

#23 6 years ago

Any luck on Dirty Harry ramps? Keep up the good work.

#24 6 years ago

BOP Helmets!!!

#25 6 years ago

No plans for Rollergames or Dirty Harry. Helmets hopefully 3 months out.

#26 6 years ago

I second the BOP Helmets! I got mine restored but don't have anything to fall back on.

I wish there was something I could do to help! Would love to learn this process for building ramps.

#27 6 years ago

wish comet ramps (all) would get remade some day. ordering topper dome for white water now.

#28 6 years ago

Larry. Is there any chance the Black rose cannon shell will ever be made?
    Thanks Eric

#29 6 years ago

I have the tool but it won't be anytime soon. Can you send me a pic? [email protected]

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

I have the tool but it won't be anytime soon. Can you send me a pic? [email protected]

Larry, was that request pic for me?
    BR cannon shell.
    Pm sent.
    Eric

#31 6 years ago

Will you be at Allentown this year?

#32 6 years ago

I doubt I will be at Allentown this year. It's a good show for me but it's 8 days of 10 hour driving for a 2 day show.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

I doubt I will be at Allentown this year. It's a good show for me but it's 8 days of 10 hour driving for a 2 day show.

We need ramps at either Allentown or Pintastic! Pintastic has been a little light on vendors, you guys would be a great addition. I try to go to both shows. I can say every show I've been to I'm looking for a ramp for a game. You guys have hooked me up in the past. Saving a few bucks on a show discount or saving shipping is a big factor. Hope to see you either this Spring or Summer.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

What shows do you expect to vend at this spring?

#35 6 years ago

So any luck in finding the injection mold for the Space Station mini pf?

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

So any luck in finding the injection mold for the Space Station mini pf?

I don't think Larry would get involved in the injection molded piece...that falls to Rick at Planetary...

#37 6 years ago

Rick is right. The only injection molds I have are for the WPC and WPC95 backboxes, rear playfield molding, playfield side trim and backbox H molding.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Freeplay40:

I don't think Larry would get involved in the injection molded piece...that falls to Rick at Planetary...

Oh crap.....someone has to have it, they don't just throw that kind of stuff away.

#39 6 years ago

I will probably go to the York show because I can hit Chicago expo on the way home.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from lrosent345:

I will probably go to the York show because I can hit Chicago expo on the way home.

Glad to hear you'll be at York. You will be missed at Allentown

2 weeks later
    #41 6 years ago

@lrosent345
    Freeplay40

Any chance either of you will be making Jurassic Park ramps? I have found several people online looking for all of the ramps except the subway. Thanks.

#42 6 years ago

Lots of people need ramps in New England! Come to Pintastic.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starship-fantasy-almost-caught-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.