10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marco_MH_PF_Shipping_2.jpg
    Marco_MH_PF_Shipping.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

For Immediate Release:
    09-08-2013

RE: Starship Fantasy

Our new Starship Fantasy website, starship-fantasy.com, is up and running. We have managed to meet some of you at the shows we have attended this year and look forward to seeing you again.

Starship Fantasy carries all the items you would want to buy new to refurbish your pinball machine. Playfields, Plastics and Backglasses from Classic Playfield Reproductions, Ramps from Pinball, Inc., Pincabs, Plasma DMD Displays along with a few other goodies.

New products are being added weekly so be sure to bookmark starshipfantasy.com
    to see when new products arrive.

If you order multiple ramps the website will calculate shipping as if they were shipped separately resulting in an overcharge (combo sets are price correctly). I assure you shipping that is combined will be charged at actual cost, no add-ons and the difference will be Refunded to your PayPal account.

We will be running a Grand Opening Discount Sale through the end of September. Discounts will be staggered to hopefully spread out the business over time so that we can always provide same or next day shipping.

September Discount Sale: PinCabs from Sept 8th-22nd are $15.00 for a set of four. We can ship up to 8 sets for $6.00 Priority Mail. The website will not charge you the sale price; however, we will refund you the difference. starship-fantasy.com/pincabs

If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the web site (good or bad) feel free to let me know.

Happy Flippin'
    Starship Fantasy…..CPR At The Shows!

#2 10 years ago

nothing there

#4 10 years ago

How do we determine your actual shipping rates?

For instance, Marco has the Mata Hari CPR playfield, for $599 and FEDEX shipping is $9.99 .

I can't find any way to see the shipping options without you actually charging my credit card.

#5 10 years ago

When you proceed to checkout, Paypal will list the shipping on the invoice before you put your credit card info in........$9.99 for Marco's shipping is obviously an error in their shipping calculator as noted below in the 2 screen captures.

#6 10 years ago

Marco's "$ 9.99 Shipping" is a glitch in the shipping calculation programming....Look at the "options"...3-5 Days at $ 9.99, or 3 Days for $ 39.95 ?....I would call Marco as this has to be a mistake.....

Below is a Single Playfield with Shipping as well as 2 Playfields with Shipping....
    Shipping of 2 Playfields for $ 9.99 > MISTAKE!

Marco_MH_PF_Shipping.jpgMarco_MH_PF_Shipping.jpg Marco_MH_PF_Shipping_2.jpgMarco_MH_PF_Shipping_2.jpg

#7 10 years ago

Marco's pricing has been like that since they switched over to their new shipping policy last year.

Silverball Mania shipped to my shop $658.99

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starship-fantasy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.