New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 262957)

Starship Cyclone cyclone ramp

By lrosent345

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by pinballplusMN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

I need your input. Recently a customer wrote to me because the cyclone cyclone ramp I sold him would not fit his game. He sent me pictures that did show the ramp was not gonna fit. What puzzles me is how come after selling hundreds of ramps, I never got a complaint before. Is there something wrong with my ramp that I need to fix or is this a problem with only his specific game. I haven't been able to find a game locally. His ramp doesn't fit because it is too wide at the entrance flap. So if you have replaced your ramp with one of mine, did it fit? Did you have to tweak anything to get it to fit?

#2 9 months ago

The comet ramp is also not quite right. I had to really crush it under the of glass to get it to fit

#3 9 months ago

I'll take some pics tomorrow

#4 9 months ago

I bought replacement cyclone and comet ramps . I could never get both of them to fit ,they were to tall and glass would not clear them.The comet ramp worked if original cyclone ramp was used I also needed to trim a pop bumper cap

#5 9 months ago

Don't forget, these reproduction ramps are thicker and some allowances may be needed. I bought my Comet ramp way back when it was Pinball Inc. My semi-reliable memory is telling me that the ramp included a new (slightly shorter) hex standoff for the exit support. If the ramps don't fit under the glass, try tweaking the lengths of the support standoffs by the Spook House.

#6 9 months ago

Ive used cyclone ramps from SSF. they may need a little force to fit which is normal . great product!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Highland Village, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Highland Village, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside