(Topic ID: 269190)

Stars 2020 - new code for Stern Stars (1978)

By DickHamill

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 525 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by DickHamill
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Stars Stern Electronics, 1978

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

StempleLABS - Stars 2021 BSOS Sound system (resized).png
2 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
3 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
614CF2ED-B46E-4A7A-BA95-4E55D4EACFE7 (resized).jpeg
Stars 2021 - Overview Sheet (resized).png
WT Flasher Screenshot (resized).png
CH341a SPI mode to WAV trigger (resized).png
WAV trigger programmer (resized).JPG
Stern Stars Cards (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Wiring rev5 (resized).png
b275c2cdb42ad1f14d3485afc58b80fdb5c3509c (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20E4B30C-E4A5-4B79-A3BE-BB30EA4A55EA (resized).jpeg
There are 525 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#401 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Some of the other bonus issues on the game are on the rollovers when you hit the red rollovers you should score 500 and advance bonus, but it does not advance the bonus just gives you 500. As well the 3 bonus advance light never comes on would be nice to have that back to light on the outlines or in lanes rotating on switch hits. Sorry never noticed this stuff before that is why the bonus counts are so low, really nice touch on the extra bonus chances I think with all of these fixes it will balance out the scoring!!!

Those features (rollovers, inlanes, and outlanes) work as marked on the playfield (when lit).
In order to light the rollover, you need to achieve 1/3 of the pop bumper goal.
To light in/outlanes, you need to achieve 2/3 of the pop bumper goal.
Adjustment 31 allows you to change the pop bumper goal to 30, 45, 60, or 90. I like games that make you work a bit in order to build bonus, so (at the very least) you have to engage the pop bumper a little in order to light those bonus opportunities. Turn down the pop bumper goal to 30, and players will get rollovers lit at 10 hits, and inlanes lit at 20 hits.

The details of all the features are in the documentation here: https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020
Yes, I know nobody reads the documentation

#402 3 years ago

Ya sorry about that I am more of a play test kind of guy instead of a read the rules guy lol... Makes sense, the downfall and especially for competitive player is that they will ignore certain features if they are too tough to achieve, they will always to go the safes strategy especially ona game like this. I will fiddle with the adjustments and see if that helps in balancing the scoring and makes me want to shoot for the left side of the playfield. Right now there is absolutely no reason to shoot for the drops as the bonus collect doesn’t warrant the risk. As well with little bonus you will find competitive player will not worry about tilting out so having some bonus risk on the table is always helpful to make them think twice. Great work on all this and thanks for the explanation!!!

Quoted from DickHamill:

Those features (rollovers, inlanes, and outlanes) work as marked on the playfield (when lit).
In order to light the rollover, you need to achieve 1/3 of the pop bumper goal.
To light in/outlanes, you need to achieve 2/3 of the pop bumper goal.
Adjustment 31 allows you to change the pop bumper goal to 30, 45, 60, or 90. I like games that make you work a bit in order to build bonus, so (at the very least) you have to engage the pop bumper a little in order to light those bonus opportunities. Turn down the pop bumper goal to 30, and players will get rollovers lit at 10 hits, and inlanes lit at 20 hits.
The details of all the features are in the documentation here: https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020
Yes, I know nobody reads the documentation

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

balancing the scoring and makes me want to shoot for the left side of the playfield. Right now there is absolutely no reason to shoot for the drops as the bonus collect doesn’t warrant the risk.

I've added a sequence skill-shot to the drops as well. Hoping that might help. It's 14k at the moment for hitting either bank from left to right in sequence. As soon as you hit the left drop of either bank, the 7k light flashes. Hit the middle target next and the flashing increases. When you hit the right target, you get 14k. In my limited testing, I've found that the flashing light draws attention to the drops. Also, with GenerousBonus set to 2 (adjustment 34), you get 1k bonus per target and 2k for clearing, so 5k bonus per bank. And, of course, that's multiplied.
With tournament scoring on (adjustment 15), the WOW bonus and Special bonus are adjustable through adjustments 24 & 25. You can set those up to 100k, if you really want to entice people to go for the drops.

The other idea that I'm playing with is to put a hurry-up on the drops that's triggered by the right inlane. Scores & bonus of drop targets doubled if they're hit within 2 seconds of the right inlane or something. That might encourage people to try to one-time the drops from the right flipper.

#404 3 years ago

Like the idea of the drop target sequence, kinda like Centaur, you might want to consider the 5 flashing and it gives you 15k for the sequence sweep a little easier math. The drop target on the fly not as sold as it doesn’t reward good play as much and more of a luck shot that you survive the target but really great ideas!!! Amazing all the cool things that can be done to a 40’year old machine.

Quoted from DickHamill:

I've added a sequence skill-shot to the drops as well. Hoping that might help. It's 14k at the moment for hitting either bank from left to right in sequence. As soon as you hit the left drop of either bank, the 7k light flashes. Hit the middle target next and the flashing increases. When you hit the right target, you get 14k. In my limited testing, I've found that the flashing light draws attention to the drops. Also, with GenerousBonus set to 2 (adjustment 34), you get 1k bonus per target and 2k for clearing, so 5k bonus per bank. And, of course, that's multiplied.
With tournament scoring on (adjustment 15), the WOW bonus and Special bonus are adjustable through adjustments 24 & 25. You can set those up to 100k, if you really want to entice people to go for the drops.
The other idea that I'm playing with is to put a hurry-up on the drops that's triggered by the right inlane. Scores & bonus of drop targets doubled if they're hit within 2 seconds of the right inlane or something. That might encourage people to try to one-time the drops from the right flipper.

#406 3 years ago

I tried the new version. The wipes for accomplishments are a good start, but they are not enough. My suggestion is you use the very simple code i posted, and do it like 3 times. Basically turn all the CPU controlled lights on and off 3 times. It would be *a lot* more obvious. And since games don't generally do that, it would be unique, and you would *know* you did something important! Also please at the same time flash another (unused) TIP transistor 3 times too, so I can add a GI relay.

On the GI relay, have you every played Stern Ali? it has a GI relay and the easiest way to see it work is during attract mode. It's a good effect. And with stars, it would be SO easy to implement the relay. But it needs a driver transistor designated to this cause... And if you don't install the relay, no loss. It's like adding a knocker to TNA or a shaker to a new Stern game.

1 week later
#407 3 years ago

Here’s some comments in no particular order

When in wizard mode use the damn knocker not the chimes. You need to make wizard mode special. We didn’t even realize we’re in Wizard mode Since we didn’t looked up at the score displays. It’s not even worth it because we lost half the wizard mode not noticing we were in the Wizard mode

The spinner lights need to be on and flashing for the spinner skill shot. I don’t understand your resistance to this upgrade

You have to implement a tip102 unused transistor so we can put in a damn G.I. relay. Again it isn’t going to effect anybody or anything if you don’t install it. why don’t you just implement it??

Which brings us to the last thing. When you get an accomplishment you need to flash all and I said ALL the CPU control lights (and of course the new tip 102 transistor for the G.I. relay). You still can’t tell when you have accomplished things. For example when you get to super pops there’s no indication you’ve actually gotten there (besides the in-line flashings which are too subtle to really tell you’ve done anything). The flashing of the stars is a good step, etc. But it’s just simply not enough. You need to make the game do something it never did in the past. Just implement The little code slug I posted before. It’s three lines of code! Well maybe six lines if you do it twice without a loop statement...

#408 3 years ago

Clay forgot to add “thank you so much Dick for all your efforts.”

#409 3 years ago

Adam I will go back and add that to my post. Oh damn I’ll just say it here, thanks dick you’re the man!

#410 3 years ago

So, how long til we get Color DMD to go with all this sweet stuff?!?!?!?!

#411 3 years ago

hmmm.... step it up, are we????

#412 3 years ago

Hey Dick, how does option 34 work? You haven't updated the documentation (which is awesome by the way). Assuming the targets and Stars are just worth a bit more between option 1 and 2.

34 - Generous Bonus (0 - as marked, 1 - more bonus, 2 - lots of bonus)

#413 3 years ago

Here's shorthand on Option 34 (I will update the docs with the next release):
Level 0
Bonus as marked on playfield

Level 1 - more bonus
Star hits give 2 bonus
Every fifth right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Center drop adds 1 bonus
Clearing banks adds 2 bonus

Level 2 - lots of bonus
Star hits give (1+star level, so 2, 3, or 4) bonus
Every third right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Every drop adds 1 bonus
Clearing banks adds 2 bonus

CousinPookie has a DMD option in the works: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stars-2020-new-code-for-stern-stars-1978/page/8#post-5802297

I'm running into a code size issue again when thinking about flashers, GI relay, DMD, etc. The code is using 94% of space. I'm trying to add more scoring options and lamp effects, and those things are using the rest of the space on the Arduino Nano, so it's tough for me to commit code for optional equipment. That's the reason that I put the sound board in its own compilation option--only a few of us have the sound board, so that feature only uses space for those of us who include it.

If I figure out a code size conscious approach that works, I'll put in code for extra hardware.

#414 3 years ago

Okay streaming tonight we will see how it goes.

https://www.twitch.tv/diehardpinball

#415 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Okay streaming tonight we will see how it goes.
https://www.twitch.tv/diehardpinball

I didn't see any Stars on the stream. Wasn't chosen?

#416 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

hmmm.... step it up, are we????

A guy can dream, can't he??

#417 3 years ago

No sorry I did try to get it on once but the guys started the game too quickly. Will try to do a. Dedicated stream on it soon for you.

Quoted from DickHamill:

I didn't see any Stars on the stream. Wasn't chosen?

1 month later
#418 3 years ago

There is a stream here

Appreciated putting the stream together and taking the time and no offence, the game looked impossible for the player. The 1 hr of flailing and side drains was tough to watch...

#419 3 years ago

“Yes, I know nobody reads the documentation “
Borage88 did the stream day after we coded the arduino. Adjustments made and Stars 2020 is on the line at FreeGoldWatch. Plays fast and fair. Thanks Dick!

20E4B30C-E4A5-4B79-A3BE-BB30EA4A55EA (resized).jpeg20E4B30C-E4A5-4B79-A3BE-BB30EA4A55EA (resized).jpeg
#420 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

There is a stream here
Appreciated putting the stream together and taking the time and no offence, the game looked impossible for the player. The 1 hr of flailing and side drains was tough to watch...

Loved this stream!

#421 3 years ago
Quoted from RWwSFpd:

“Yes, I know nobody reads the documentation “
Borage88 did the stream day after we coded the arduino. Adjustments made and Stars 2020 is on the line at FreeGoldWatch. Plays fast and fair. Thanks Dick!
[quoted image]

Awesome!

2 months later
#422 3 years ago
Quoted from pavel_one:

I found on my all Alltek setup, I get more stability in the LED lights when my SLOW_STOBE is set to 1 and increase the LAMP LOOP to 40, effectively lengthening the lamp delay 130%

Can anyone explain this in more detail? I have the Stars2020 file loaded up in Arduino. At the top there are are multiple tabs Stars2020, BallySternOS.cpp, BallySternOS.h, SelfTestAndAudit.cpp, SelfTestAndAudit.h, Stars2020Chimes.h, and SternStarsDefinitions.h. Does the picture below show the correct area to make these changes? Thanks.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Quoted from pavel_one:

I've had some success on the Rev G Ultimate Board.
The Alltek board is similar to the MPU200 with pin 34 being IRQ.
[quoted image]

I can make out a lot of the pins, but some additional pictures of this installation would be awesome. Unfortunately, I'm a monkey see, monkey do person when it comes to this stuff.

b275c2cdb42ad1f14d3485afc58b80fdb5c3509c (resized).jpgb275c2cdb42ad1f14d3485afc58b80fdb5c3509c (resized).jpg

#423 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Does the picture below show the correct area to make these changes? Thanks.

Yes, that's the proper place to alter loop timing.

Regarding wiring, I'm attaching a picture of how the Arduino is plugged into J5. If you don't want to be able to switch back and forth, you can ignore the 74125 portion of the circuit and just connect all the light green lines to ground.

Wiring rev5 (resized).pngWiring rev5 (resized).png
#424 3 years ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

Yes, that's the proper place to alter loop timing.
Regarding wiring, I'm attaching a picture of how the Arduino is plugged into J5. If you don't want to be able to switch back and forth, you can ignore the 74125 portion of the circuit and just connect all the light green lines to ground.
[quoted image]

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to dumb this down for those of us less electronically inclined. I think where I was getting confused was seeing the alternative sound plus switch between original Stars and Stars2020. Perhaps, also there is some confusion between your diagram and the picture because there are multiple options for finding ground. For those of us that are just following along seeing variations, but makes it appear more complicated.

Does the diagram I created look correct? Also what is the purpose of attach to R134 is that required?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#425 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Does the diagram I created look correct? Also what is the purpose of attach to R134 is that required?
[quoted image]

Yes, that's perfect - thanks for creating this version.
For Stars, you don't need to ground J5:Pin17 (that was added later for games with the SB100).

If you're running on an Alltek, the Arduino can pick up the IRQ line from J5:Pin34. For people running on the MPU-100 (or Bally boards), I included the "Top of R134" note because those boards only have a 32-pin connector for J5.

So, if you have an Alltek, ignore that note.

#426 3 years ago

Thanks. I was able to get the game playing last night and should have everything I need to make the switch over to Stars2020 this weekend.

#427 3 years ago

A quick attempt at some new cards for the updated rules. You will likely have to take these into an editing program to resize.

Stern Stars Cards (resized).JPGStern Stars Cards (resized).JPG

#428 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

A quick attempt at some new cards for the updated rules

Very cool - thanks!

#429 3 years ago

Game boots up for me and the display says 2020, however then just a bunch of 5s on the displays.

EDIT: So, I tried a few times with the new Alltek boards with no success. Then just for the heck of it I pulled out my original non-working board. Wired it up with the new code and it fired right up. Still not sure what I was doing wrong on the Alltek board, but this might be better anyway. I'll likely be able to use the Alltek in a different game or pass it on to someone who can use it. Only comments so far are it's awesome and the LEDs look great with the settings mentioned above. The only thing I'm not sure about are the half brightness vs full brightness. I had trouble telling the difference.

EDIT 2: I found the settings to change the dim brightness and better yet change the star levels to slow blink and fast blink.

#430 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:So, I tried a few times with the new Alltek boards with no success.

Allteks are interesting right now. I have two here that are working fine, and a number of other people are using them, but some have shown strange symptoms. I've seen one in person where the displays look great during attract/game, but then flicker in self-test & audit. On bootup, it should show:
Player 1: 2020
Player 2: 5
Player 3: 1
Player 4: 5

After 30 seconds, it should alternate between high score and most-recent scores.
As you discovered, the dimming is not great with LEDs - that's why there's the option to flash them.
There are tons of other configurations (maybe too many), so you can customize quite a bit.

#431 3 years ago

That's strange with the Allteck. I do believe the startup display is exactly as you described, but after the 30 seconds it would just display mostly 5s. Pressing the adjustment button in the coin door did interact with the display, but I couldn't make sense of anything being displayed. It certainly wasn't the adjustment menu found when I finally loaded the code onto my old board. That option menu is great and I appreciate giving the user the ability to make changes. As discussed, I've already turned on the slow flashing / quick flashing which is a much better option for LEDs. I have also reduced the ball save and reduced the points per switch of the Wizard Mode. I'm not sure I'll ever get there, but I do have some concerns that the best strategy for the Wizard Mode could be not flipping and just continually launching the ball into the pop bumper. I'm also going to have to study the roaming star behavior a bit more. Perhaps it has to do with LEDs, but it's often hard for me to spot. I can see the light, but it seemingly blinks very randomly.

#432 3 years ago

Here's a compact PCB I just made that implement's Dick's adapter wiring, and works on -17, -35, MPU-100 and MPU-200 boards:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1304-roygbev-pinball/04736-arduino-nano-adapter-for-classic-bally-stern

1 month later
#433 3 years ago

Hey Guys,
Just built and started loading in the code for Stars2020 to my Arduino Nano. I ran into a show stopper issue though.

I was getting variable not defined compilation errors and tracked it back to BALLY_STERN_OS_HARDWARE_REV not being defined anywhere.

Has anyone else seen this issue with the latest BallySternOS?

Thank you,
--Scott

#434 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Guys,
Just built and started loading in the code for Stars2020 to my Arduino Nano. I ran into a show stopper issue though.
I was getting variable not defined compilation errors and tracked it back to BALLY_STERN_OS_HARDWARE_REV not being defined anywhere.
Thank you,
--Scott

At the moment, you'll need to add this line to the BSOS_Config.h file:
#define BALLY_STERN_OS_HARDWARE_REV 1

#435 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Guys,
Thank you,
--Scott

Yes - thanks for pointing it out and thanks to bluebomber for the fix. I've updated the code & BSOS_Config.h
I found some space-saving techniques that I ported into this code from Meteor.
I tested for a bit on my Stars, but please let me know if you spot any regression issues.

1 month later
#436 2 years ago

Hey guys. Does anyone have a link to what the audits mean so I can tweak the rules ? I’m sure someone posted but I can’t find it.

Thanks!

#437 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Hey guys. Does anyone have a link to what the audits mean so I can tweak the rules ? I’m sure someone posted but I can’t find it.
Thanks!

Just the parameters: https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020/blob/master/Stars2020%20One%20Sheet.pdf
Whole doc: https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020/blob/master/Stars2020.pdf

I think someone mentioned earlier that there's an extra number injected in there since I last updated the docs.
I probably added a new number 5, pushing everything back after that.
If you find out that 16 isn't Reboot anymore, let me know what it is and I'll try to update the PDF. I don't have this loaded anymore, so it's tough for me to know.

1 month later
#438 2 years ago

Question- I'm trying to compile and verify files under Windows 7 and 8 utilizing 1.8.14 and 1.8.15 (stand alone) with no luck whatsoever. I get errors when compiling and have not managed to figure this out. I can write the compiled file to the nano and it works till it gets to the section that sketch indicates isn't right.

What setups are people using to verify and compile? I'm going to try Windows 10 Pro at work tomorrow.

#439 2 years ago

Try compiling one of the other BSOS games, do any of them work? You can also power up your machine into Attract mode with the wrong game code installed without any issues.

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

Try compiling one of the other BSOS games, do any of them work? You can also power up your machine into Attract mode with the wrong game code installed without any issues.

1) Tried Black Jack, also warning messages as well but related to maximum number of lamps.

2) Currently working on a Flash Gordon, attract mode is fine but there is a wizard mode in the game that is clearly broken and the warning messages reflect errors in compiling that section.

I'm going to try compiling on a Win10 machine at work this morning. I'm curious what other people are using to compile.

No luck under Win10 with installed or thumbdrive version.

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

1) Tried Black Jack, also warning messages as well but related to maximum number of lamps.
2) Currently working on a Flash Gordon, attract mode is fine but there is a wizard mode in the game that is clearly broken and the warning messages reflect errors in compiling that section.
I'm going to try compiling on a Win10 machine at work this morning. I'm curious what other people are using to compile.
No luck under Win10 with installed or thumbdrive version.

I'm on a Mac. I tried compiling with 1.8.13 and 1.8.15, verbose compiler settings, no warnings or errors for Stars2020 or BlackJack2020.
In case you can spot anything helpful, here is my compile log for BlackJack2020 on 1.8.15:

/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages -hardware /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Arduino/hardware -tools /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:nano:cpu=atmega328old -ide-version=10815 -build-path /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075 -warnings=all -build-cache /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_cache_702491 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.3.0.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7.path=/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino17.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -verbose /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Pinball/Black Jack/BlackJack2020/BlackJack2020.ino
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages -hardware /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Arduino/hardware -tools /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:nano:cpu=atmega328old -ide-version=10815 -build-path /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075 -warnings=all -build-cache /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_cache_702491 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.3.0.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7.path=/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino17.path=/Users/dickhamill/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -verbose /Users/dickhamill/Documents/Pinball/Black Jack/BlackJack2020/BlackJack2020.ino
Using board 'nano' from platform in folder: /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr
Detecting libraries used...
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp -o /dev/null
Alternatives for EEPROM.h: [[email protected]]
ResolveLibrary(EEPROM.h)
-> candidates: [[email protected]]
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp -o /dev/null
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BallySternOS.cpp -o /dev/null
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/SelfTestAndAudit.cpp -o /dev/null
Generating function prototypes...
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp
Compiling sketch...
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BallySternOS.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BallySternOS.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/SelfTestAndAudit.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/SelfTestAndAudit.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM/src /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp.o
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "EEPROM"
Compiling core...
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -x assembler-with-cpp -flto -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring_pulse.S -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_pulse.S.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring_analog.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_analog.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/WInterrupts.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WInterrupts.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/hooks.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/hooks.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring_digital.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_digital.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring_pulse.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_pulse.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/wiring_shift.c -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_shift.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/CDC.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/CDC.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial1.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial0.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial0.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial2.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/HardwareSerial3.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/IPAddress.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/IPAddress.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/PluggableUSB.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/PluggableUSB.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Print.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Print.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Stream.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Stream.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Tone.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Tone.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/USBCore.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/USBCore.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/WMath.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WMath.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/WString.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WString.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/abi.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/abi.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/main.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/main.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10815 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -I/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/eightanaloginputs /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/new.cpp -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/new.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_pulse.S.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WInterrupts.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/hooks.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_analog.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_digital.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_pulse.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/wiring_shift.c.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/CDC.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial0.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/IPAddress.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/PluggableUSB.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Print.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Stream.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/Tone.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/USBCore.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WMath.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/WString.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/abi.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/main.cpp.o
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar rcs /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/new.cpp.o
Archiving built core (caching) in: /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_cache_702491/core/core_arduino_avr_nano_cpu_atmega328old_3b5d35b53ea5257d81495c4aeffbf970.a
Linking everything together...
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-gcc -Wall -Wextra -Os -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -Wl,--gc-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.elf /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BallySternOS.cpp.o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/BlackJack2020.ino.cpp.o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/sketch/SelfTestAndAudit.cpp.o /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/core/core.a -L/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075 -lm
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-objcopy -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.elf /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.eep
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-objcopy -O ihex -R .eeprom /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.elf /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.hex
Using library EEPROM at version 2.0 in folder: /private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/EEPROM
/private/var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9048110E-EF10-4B84-A9BF-DA21111FF783/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-size -A /var/folders/cw/0sfv7lrn1cxbnpl4jvrph2v00000gp/T/arduino_build_966075/BlackJack2020.ino.elf
Sketch uses 26812 bytes (87%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 836 bytes (40%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1212 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

I'm on a Mac. I tried compiling with 1.8.13 and 1.8.15, verbose compiler settings, no warnings or errors for Stars2020 or BlackJack2020.
In case you can spot anything helpful, here is my compile log for BlackJack2020 on 1.8.15:

Process of what I'm doing this morning.

1) Downloaded and installed 1.8.15 under Windows 10.
2) Downloaded FG2021.zip from github, unzipped to FG2021 folder.
3) Launched "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino.exe"
4) File-> Open -> FG2021.INO
5) Sketch -> Verify/Compile

Here is error list from Flash Gordon-

G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino: In function 'int WizardMode(boolean)':
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2513:53: warning: return-statement with no value, in function returning 'int' [-fpermissive]
if (bonusFireworks<0 || bonusFireworks>9) return;
^~~~~~
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2487:68: warning: iteration 60 invokes undefined behavior [-Waggressive-loop-optimizations]
BSOS_SetLampState(AttractLampsMingAttack[lightcountdown].lightNumMingAttack, (dist<8), (dist==0/*||dist>5*/)?0:dist/3, (dist>5)?(100+AttractLampsMingAttack[lightcountdown].lightNumMingAttack):0);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2485:51: note: within this loop
for (byte lightcountdown=0; lightcountdown<NUM_OF_ATTRACT_LAMPS_MING_ATTACK; lightcountdown++) {
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino: In function 'WizardMode':
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2487:68: warning: iteration 60 invokes undefined behavior [-Waggressive-loop-optimizations]
BSOS_SetLampState(AttractLampsMingAttack[lightcountdown].lightNumMingAttack, (dist<8), (dist==0/*||dist>5*/)?0:dist/3, (dist>5)?(100+AttractLampsMingAttack[lightcountdown].lightNumMingAttack):0);
^
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2485:51: note: within this loop
for (byte lightcountdown=0; lightcountdown<NUM_OF_ATTRACT_LAMPS_MING_ATTACK; lightcountdown++) {
^
Sketch uses 26324 bytes (81%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 1341 bytes (65%) of dynamic memory, leaving 707 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino:2513:53: warning: return-statement with no value, in function returning 'int' [-fpermissive]

[Edit] moved my reply to the Flash Gordon 2021 thread where it belongs.

#444 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Process of what I'm doing this morning.
1) Downloaded and installed 1.8.15 under Windows 10.
2) Downloaded FG2021.zip from github, unzipped to FG2021 folder.
3) Launched "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino.exe"
4) File-> Open -> FG2021.INO
5) Sketch -> Verify/Compile
Here is error list from Flash Gordon-
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino: In function 'int WizardMode(boolean)':
if (bonusFireworks<0 || bonusFireworks>9) return;
^~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G:\nano\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main_june\bsos-flash-gordon-2021-main\FG2021\FG2021.ino: In function 'WizardMode':
^
^
Sketch uses 26324 bytes (81%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 1341 bytes (65%) of dynamic memory, leaving 707 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

I've sent this link to bluebomber - these warnings seem to be happening on some compilers and not others for some reason.
I can reproduce these FG warnings, but I can't get any warnings for BlackJack2020 or Stars2020

#445 2 years ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

I've sent this link to bluebomber - these warnings seem to be happening on some compilers and not others for some reason.
I can reproduce these FG warnings, but I can't get any warnings for BlackJack2020 or Stars2020

Thank you for checking, been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what I had been doing wrong. My first foray into Nano programming so far has not been smooth but I'll stick with it for a bit.

#446 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Thank you for checking, been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what I had been doing wrong. My first foray into Nano programming so far has not been smooth but I'll stick with it for a bit.

Try downloading one of the other sets like Meteor 2021, put in all in a Meteor2021 directory with the most recent BSOS files and try building that. At least if you get one of the games to build cleanly then you know your setup is ok. You can just do the check to start and then you can try to upload it after. No worries about sending the Meteor code. You can over write it with the FG code once you are able to build that cleanly too.

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Try downloading one of the other sets like Meteor 2021, put in all in a Meteor2021 directory with the most recent BSOS files and try building that. At least if you get one of the games to build cleanly then you know your setup is ok. You can just do the check to start and then you can try to upload it after. No worries about sending the Meteor code. You can over write it with the FG code once you are able to build that cleanly too.

I had no problem compiling and verifying the Stars2020 code.

1 month later
#448 2 years ago

Is there another newer or final update to Stars code available labeled Stars2021 One More Version ?

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

Is there another newer or final update to Stars code available labeled Stars2021 One More Version ?

Yes - there will be! The code is finished. I'll get it on GitHub soon and post a link here. The only audio support included is for Wav Trigger (I didn't do a chimes version).

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

Yes - there will be! The code is finished. I'll get it on GitHub soon and post a link here. The only audio support included is for Wav Trigger (I didn't do a chimes version).

I'm considering trying to pickup this route and do code and wave trigger for Star Trek.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 525 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stars-2020-new-code-for-stern-stars-1978/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.