(Topic ID: 269190)

Stars 2020 - new code for Stern Stars (1978)

By DickHamill

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 525 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by DickHamill
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Stars Stern Electronics, 1978

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

StempleLABS - Stars 2021 BSOS Sound system (resized).png
2 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
3 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
614CF2ED-B46E-4A7A-BA95-4E55D4EACFE7 (resized).jpeg
Stars 2021 - Overview Sheet (resized).png
WT Flasher Screenshot (resized).png
CH341a SPI mode to WAV trigger (resized).png
WAV trigger programmer (resized).JPG
Stern Stars Cards (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Wiring rev5 (resized).png
b275c2cdb42ad1f14d3485afc58b80fdb5c3509c (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20E4B30C-E4A5-4B79-A3BE-BB30EA4A55EA (resized).jpeg
There are 525 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 3 years ago

I haven’t installed yet, but plan to eventually when it seems it’s finished and won’t be changed anymore.

I also want mine setup to switch back and forth like clay did.

#352 3 years ago

What I did is bought a four pack of the Arduino‘s for $12 !! So me and the law each have one. I update two of them as new code revisions come out. And then we just flip the updated arduino into the board. If we don’t like the changes, we just put the old arduino back in. It’s really easy and code updates are quick and seamless

#353 3 years ago

Maybe add a poll so we can get an idea of how many people have this installed. Something like, installed, going to install, and would buy to install.

I still have some bugs in my game. Ball 1 repeats, music level 01 and higher wont light colored stars, hard to tell dim from normal lit stars, and #18 setting resets to 00. Would like to know if anybody else has something similar.

I when i first installed I played on 3 ball and completing objectives felt daunting. I have since changed to 5 ball and the games feel much better to me.

I do prefer the old way the roaming special worked, by staying in one spot and changing with hitting targets or spinner. It rewarded skillful shots and punished missed ones. The current setting of changing every second feels random to hit and luck based. I had my stock game special at 100,000 repeatable. I think that feature is the main draw of why people like Stars. Having the special light stay for 5-6 seconds and move randomly or at least out of order would have a similar feel. I think the skill shot behavior is good the way it is.

Settings I'd like to see: Being able to change the pop bumper amount to hit. Turn on/off match feature.

I got tired of removing the back glass every time I had to upload the code, so i ran the USB cable out of the top vent slot. Feels like updating a modern Stern now.

IMG_20200627_111237003_BURST001 (resized).jpgIMG_20200627_111237003_BURST001 (resized).jpg
#354 3 years ago

DickHamill I see your Stars has the mini post between the flippers replaced with a 1-1/16 post. Did you get it that way or did you change it? Certainly would make the game easier.

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from 8bitrobo:

dickhamill I see your Stars has the mini post between the flippers replaced with a 1-1/16 post. Did you get it that way or did you change it? Certainly would make the game easier.

WWWAYY easier. (And boo to the tournaments that mess with the minipost, either removing rubber or removing entirely - it's Stars. The Ball doesn't last for more than a minute or 2.)

Quoted from 8bitrobo:

I had my stock game special at 100,000 repeatable. I think that feature is the main draw of why people like Stars.

That's one of the features I don't like about Stars, and it's turned off on mine. It pretty much makes the only viable strategy=complete stars and shoot the special. (Of course, the alternate is 'shoot right spinner'. But I like hitting a spinner over hitting a standup. The original code has the drop banks as kind of a throwaway - the 7k center drop feature should probably be worth more because it's pretty hard to get it.)

As for the poll idea of installing, it's of my long list of things to do - I have 2 Arduinos here that I can use either one I just have to get around to installing it onto a weebly board so I can get that working following barakandl 's advice. Just have to carve out time to do it.

I think anything that's kit related, instead of using the J5 connector, put it onto the cpu socket itself, and put the cpu into the add in board - obviously this is going to require a custom board with headers, but in the future if the arudino gets used as a 6800 replacement, it's already mounted where it needs to be and you don't have to run the fly lead to the IRQ signal (was that the signal that needed it? I forget.....)

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from 8bitrobo:

I see your Stars has the mini post between the flippers replaced with a 1-1/16 post.

It was the wrong post until a week or so ago. I got the machine from an old man's basement earlier this year, and I didn't realize it had the wrong post until Kevin pointed it out. It's swapped now. I can actually do post transfers now, so that's convenient.

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from 8bitrobo:

Ball 1 repeats

I just messaged you about this - thanks for the video.

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from 8bitrobo:

Turn on/off match feature.

FYI - match feature still obeys the DIP switch setting, if that helps. Turning switch number 21 off will prevent it.

#359 3 years ago

I really like @8bitrobo's idea of leaving the USB plugged in. I'm gonna use that. I don't mind updating the code at all. It's nice having something added to my 42 year old pinball machine and testing it out. I was either the first person to build one of these boards or a very early adopter. I've been hesitant to build a new dual boot board because it's kind of a pain and the hardware has changed a bit. I'm waiting until I'm sure the hardware side is finalized before I break out the soldering iron again. That being said, everything so far is amazing. I installed the Wav Trigger board and it sounds incredible. I'd post a video, but since I changed the music every time I try I get a copyright strike.

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

If we had a big enough install-base (and maybe we do already)

IMO the greatest aspect of Pinside is that it is a repository for information. What you do now will be picked up again and again over the years. I still get PMs every few months about my Jungle Lord home ROM I made 6 years ago. I have no doubt that your project will be greatly appreciated by lots of pinheads for a long time!

Quoted from DickHamill:

see if the modification is popular.

My personal opinion: Basing your game design on popular opinion runs similar risks as "design by committee". Community input is great, of course, but if you want consistency I think you should follow your own nose. What you are doing is a huge amount of work and I think that your most important goal should be to have the most enjoyable game the you can get for yourself. I think that this will make a strong game that other pinheads will appreciate. I, for one, would never have considered Stars for my (necessarily small) collection before. Now I do.

#361 3 years ago

Jungle Lord home roms? i've never even heard of that!

#362 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

It's called "Jungle Lord (new tricks)" -- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-jungle-lord-new-tricks-home-rom.
I am also currently working on a patch for another game called "PEMBOT (no relation)" -- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pembot-no-relation.

#363 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Semi updated list of known software mods

https://sites.google.com/site/allentownpinball/tournament-rom-mods

#364 3 years ago

Jungle Lord roms look good! but no links for download?

Dick if you're doing any Stars mods, tomorrow (monday) is the official "Stars testing night".... hint hint...

#365 3 years ago

It's on ipdb.

#366 3 years ago

I found a little time this weekend to add some older items from my list. Nothing big. All code/build-instructions on GitHub
https://github.com/MrEkted/BallySternOS

Stars2020 Change Log 6/28/2020
==============================

* Updated documentation about dual-boot switch
* Updated wiring diagram for 74LS125 tri-state buffer & dual boot
* Added parameter to control dim light duty cycle (#30)
* Added parameter for pop bumper hits to goal (#31)
* Updated range of Wizard Switch Reward values
* Updated documentation for new parameters

Stars2020 version 2020, minor version 3
BallySternOS version 1, minor version 2

#367 3 years ago

awesome thank you for the update!

i get confused on the GitHub stuff... just hit the 'clone' then 'download' button and move these files into the Arduino stars2020 directory right? The confusion is because after you download and unzip, the files aren't all together.

root:
BallySternOS.cpp
BallySternOS.h
SelfTestAndAudit.cpp
SelfTestAndAudit.h

Stars2020:
SternStarsDefinitions.h
Stars2020.ino

Also on the 'onesheet.pdf' document you talk about the slam switch to reboot. but it's unclear if setting are saved when that is done. also are settings saved as you advance through all the settings, or after a setting is entered?

#368 3 years ago

Dick this is a good update. i booted it and the revision number are all reflective of your post. Today is monday so tonight we will fully test this version. thank you!

next go around can you make an adjustment for super pops or super spinners? since you have the 'super' number selectable, it would be cool to have the option to choose between pops or spinners as the 'super' mode, to get to wizard mode... thanks!

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:just hit the 'clone' then 'download' button and move these files into the Arduino stars2020 directory right?

Yes, exactly.
I've put the common files (BallySternOS.* and SelfTestAndAudit.*) at the top level because they're shared with the different projects. I don't want the versions of those to diverge between Stars, Black Jack, and future games. The way GitHub is structured, I don't see a way to have those automatically copied into the subfolders when the project is cloned. If I figure out a way to do that, I will.

Quoted from cfh:

setting are saved

Yes, the settings are saved each time they change. You can reboot or power down and the setting should remain at whatever you last saw (although 8bitrobo is currently having an issue with parameter 18 not saving, but that's an undiagnosed issue).

Quoted from cfh:

super pops or super spinners?

Yes, this is on my list.

As always, please let me know of any issues you find and steps to reproduce with video are extremely helpful.

#370 3 years ago

OK playing the new version of stars 2020. The adjustment for the Light level, option number 30, is really cool. We have LEDs in our game and if you have it on “03” setting it flickers. on the “02” setting it doesn’t. That said, the Flicker can be used to your advantage! Because The difference in brightness between full and dim is really hard to see, with Either lightbulbs or LEDs.

That said though, on the bonus ladder you should never use dim lighting. Never. always use the bright mode!! It’s just too annoying if you have the Flickr set to on.

So why do you want Flickr sent to On? Because it’s really the best way to tell when a light is dim.

On the sPinner worth 1000 for the skill shot, need to modify the right spinner to allow One or two clicks. Because one click just isn’t enough. Also the two lamps in front of the left spinner need to be blinking (400 plus) when the spinner is worth 1000

Also in the manual, last page on the wizard mode, you refer to the insane lights. I think you mean the Inlane lights

#371 3 years ago

This probably explains the flicker vs dim lights (using LEDs) better;

#372 3 years ago

Great update and my machine liked this one. My colored stars never randomly went out this time and option 30 helped. I have the same problem telling dim from bright, but im running 47's not LED. #30 03 setting gives off more of a really dim flickering candle light look than the what the LED flicker looks like. I might put in some old 44's just to see what happens. Maybe dim level 2.5=40% to see what it does?

Can't say I really get the whole skill shot spinner. All that for just a couple 1000 points, as apposed to a full plunge that has better chance/reward of unlocking all stars or more points. Doesn't seem worth the players effort or the added coding.

Funny that Jungle Lord was brought up. I picked one up recently and I was so glad it already had the New Trick's rom installed. What a great game.

#373 3 years ago

We are live streaming Stars 2020 at Arkadium Retro Arcade. Enjoy!!!

https://twitch.tv/diehardpinball

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

We are live streaming Stars 2020 at Arkadium Retro Arcade. Enjoy!!!
https://twitch.tv/diehardpinball

Very educational - thanks!
I'm not a fan of the way the "major switch" validation is playing out for your games (adjustment number 27).
I think that code needs to be tweaked.

#375 3 years ago

Major switch is silly

#376 3 years ago

Yes I agree, glad you got something out of it. Will be streaming again on Thursday for league not sure if Stars will be played but if it does we will include it on our stream. We also found if you tilt the game it resets it and you actually have to turn it off and on to reboot it, kinda weird and not sure if it was a consistent error. I didn’t get to play it much yesterday I was too busy serving drinks for the party lol...

Quoted from DickHamill:

Very educational - thanks!
I'm not a fan of the way the "major switch" validation is playing out for your games (adjustment number 27).
I think that code needs to be tweaked.

#377 3 years ago

We ran into an issue yesterday on Stars where when a player tilts it resets the machine and you have to turn it on and off in order to get it going again. Not sure if it is loose connectors or a problem with code. The second issue is that the roving star skill shot was not lit at start and only the roving special thought that was super weird. Starts at 23:00 & 56:00

https://www.twitch.tv/diehardpinball/video/668407808

#378 3 years ago

Looking again it looks like code for skill shot is a roving special for 25K, then a roving special again to get 100K. My recommendation would be to have a roving star shot for skill shot 25K, then a roving special 100K (adjustable) to make sure a player knows the difference. Sorry for the confusion still learning all of the rules on this code. The tilt is still a major issue but again if others aren't having this problem then it may be our installation.

Quoted from pins4life33:

We ran into an issue yesterday on Stars where when a player tilts it resets the machine and you have to turn it on and off in order to get it going again. Not sure if it is loose connectors or a problem with code. The second issue is that the roving star skill shot was not lit at start and only the roving special thought that was super weird. Starts at 23:00 & 56:00
https://www.twitch.tv/diehardpinball/video/668407808

#379 3 years ago

The rules are tough to learn because of lack of feedback. score displays cant really tell you anything, nor does the chime sounds. that's why i encouraged a cpu controlled light "swipe" (wipe) when you get some achievement. Or use of the knocker. or even installation of flash lamps...

#380 3 years ago

@bcrage88 I tested the tilt on my game, it moves on to the next ball and I didn't have to reset.

#381 3 years ago

Interesting we will take a look at it this week and see maybe the connectors come loose or something when it is moved.

Quoted from 8bitrobo:

bcrage88 I tested the tilt on my game, it moves on to the next ball and I didn't have to reset.

#382 3 years ago

Monday is almost here Dick! just a gentle reminder we're Jonesin' for an update...
thank you in advance!!

#383 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to touch anything in a week (very busy with other things).
That's a good note about the "skill shot" looking identical to the "star level lock-in" shot. The roving red light sequence is identical.
I will give that some thought.

#384 3 years ago

@dickhamill: I just got around to installing the latest code. I love #22 in the diagnostics. I have it set to every and you really know when you get a proper rip on the spinner with the Wav Trigger! I also like the concept of #27, but when I set it to 1 (allow right spinner) the right spinner validates the playfield anyway. The major switch setting works to that effect, but the allow spinner setting seems like it would work as a proper skill shot.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

2 weeks later
#385 3 years ago

Monday (test day) is almost here... any new updates???

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Monday (test day) is almost here... any new updates???

I wish I had something to post - still struggling to find time for projects.

2 weeks later
#387 3 years ago

I've added some features, bug-fixes, and parameters.
Also the project has become a more official entity on GitHub. You can find it here:
https://github.com/BallySternOS/

I won't be surprised to hear that there are bugs in this code that I haven't encountered. A lot has changed. Please post bugs here (or you can PM me if you'd like), and I'll check them out when I have a chance. Also, video of the steps to reproduce the bugs is usually the only way I can diagnose the issue.
Thanks!

Stars version 2020.4
BallySternOS version 1.3

* Moved chimes to Stars2020Chimes.h (in array format for easier tweaking)
NOTE: the memory used is now too large to support a build for simultaneous chimes & WavTrigger. The builder should decide what sound they want support at compile time.

* Added display options for the bonus ladder (none, dim, and full)

* Added more options for starting stars:
0 - no starting stars
1 - 1 random star per ball
2 - 3 random stars per game (ball 1 has 1 star, etc.)
3 - star progress is held over from ball to ball

* Removed "Major Switch" from playfield validation.

* Moved dual-boot support to the library (so the app-layer doesn't need knowledge of the bus lines)

* Fixed bug where "Number of Starting Stars" would reset back to 0 when the machine was reset

* After skillshot, level up mode is entered if all 5 stars are lit

* Skillshot speed increases with each ball (or balls 3 & 5 in 5-ball games)

* Added a parameter to control the way the stars are displayed at different levels (either dim or flashing)

* Changed level lock-in light behavior so it's different from skillshot behavior. Level 1 lock-in only changes with 10-pt switch hits, Level 2 lock-in goes counter-clockwise instead of clockwise, and Level 3 lock-in goes in random order. Note - the random order is random per game, so all players in a game will have the same Level 3 lock-in order.

#388 3 years ago

on the chimes versus wav, not sure what you mean.... "The builder should decide what sound they want support at compile time." how is that done???

also when you do a new version, you should state EXACTLY which files are required in the build.

#389 3 years ago

Awesome updates! Excited to give it a go.

#390 3 years ago

From the looks of it, all the files got updated:
BallySternOS.cpp
BallySternOS.h
SelfTestAndAudit.cpp
SelfTestAndAudit.h
Stars2020.ino
Stars2020Chimes.h
SternStarsDefinitions.h

we tested it tonight. it's nice, but i guess we were hoping for a bit more. for example, the light wipe is not there. i don't quite understand why.... i mean when you get an achievement, why not just do:

for (int count=0; count<60; count++) {
BSOS_SetLampState(count, 1, 0, 500); }

it could be that simple. It would be better to add a bit more 'wipe', but even the above two lines of code, it would give a good indication something has been achieved.

Also when the spinner is good for 1000 points on the skill shot, you should probably have the two lights in front of the spinner blinking.

Thanks!

1 week later
#391 3 years ago

it's monday any chance of an update?

#392 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

From the looks of it, all the files got updated:
BallySternOS.cpp
BallySternOS.h
SelfTestAndAudit.cpp
SelfTestAndAudit.h
Stars2020.ino
Stars2020Chimes.h
SternStarsDefinitions.h
we tested it tonight. it's nice, but i guess we were hoping for a bit more. for example, the light wipe is not there. i don't quite understand why.... i mean when you get an achievement, why not just do:
for (int count=0; count<60; count++) {
BSOS_SetLampState(count, 1, 0, 500); }
it could be that simple. It would be better to add a bit more 'wipe', but even the above two lines of code, it would give a good indication something has been achieved.
Also when the spinner is good for 1000 points on the skill shot, you should probably have the two lights in front of the spinner blinking.
Thanks!

1000% on a light swipe! Great idea after an achievement... could you do one sweep front to back, then one back to front for another achievement?
I loaded up the newest code and love it.. love saving the progress of the stars for bad players like myself!!

#393 3 years ago

yea the light swipe is an easy way to signal something has been accomplished. i would love the light swipe routine also trigger an unused TIP102 on the driver board too, as the light swipe goes 'up' and 'back' (trigger the TIP twice). That way you could add a flash lamp (or several flash lamps tied together) to the playfield or the backbox, or a GI relay. And if you don't add that stuff, it makes no matter. Because it won't have any effect, and you still have the CPU controlled light swipe too!

#394 3 years ago

Alright, I've been busy but finally got around to installing the new code. I like it a lot! I haven't had a lot of time to dig too deep, but here are my initial thoughts:

The changing skill shot speed is challenging if not a bit random.
I like that the allow right spinner works as intended now. I never had a problem with the major switch version. It might not be the right choice for tournament play, but it was fun.
It's fun to carry over stars from ball to ball.
I haven't figured out the special behavior yet. It seems like sometimes it's faster, sometimes it goes backwards, and sometimes it moves by switch hits like the original code. I'm sure I'll figure it out with more play time.
I REALLY like the star display mode (option 33). It seems like a nice solution to the ambiguous status light difference between level 1 and 2 with LEDs. I would propose a hybrid option where level 1 goes from off to full, and then levels 2 and 3 flash alternately like the new code. Straight from off to blinking in level 1 seems unnecessary.

DickHamill keep up the amazing work. It just keeps getting better and better!

@cfh: I think I might have a solution in lieu of adding flashers. Here is a video of a proof of concept for a HUD DMD hybrid thing. I don't have any code to make it interactive with the Stars 2020 code yet. There is already data coming out of the serial line for the Wav Trigger. Most of the pertinent info is already being sent (game start, stars level up, etc.). I'm pretty much useless at coding. If I can find existing code I can usually figure out how to tweak it to suit my needs but serial data is way above my head. If any of you fine Pinsiders who are way smarter than me would like to run with it I'd love it. I think it looks pretty cool, but again it's only a proof of concept to see if it was worth pursuing.

It's a WS2812b 8x32 matrix blue tacked to the underside of the head. It's a perfect fit.

#395 3 years ago

interesting idea with the DMD but that's just too far to the left for me personally.
i was thinking about the TIP trigger (as i described above.) To be honest, probably could wire *both* a GI relay and flash lamps into the same TIP. This means using a 12v relay as the GI trigger. But it would get you GI flash and the flash lamps!

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

it's monday any chance of an update?

No time for pinball lately, unfortunately. Sorry about that.
I'm keeping note of the ideas that have come up here for the next update.

2 weeks later
#397 3 years ago

We have played Stars 2020 quite a bit at the arcade and our is setup extremely tough, one of the biggest complains we have had with code is that there is vertically no way to increase bonus on the game. There is a great feature on the game where it allow you to go out to 55000 but honestly for the majority of players at our location their bonus go to from 1k to 5k in any given ball. Has there been any thoughts of giving 2k bonus for Stars, 1k for drops, 2k for a drop clear. Every 5 pop hits 1k bonus, anything to try to increase that bonus so it is worth shooting down those drops for your 2x or 3x. That way there is at least some incentive to hit the drops. Many players are ignoring the drops and just going for skill shots and spinner as it is much more safe and lucrative right now.

#398 3 years ago

I've pushed new code up to GitHub.
https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020/
Read on for the full notes of what has changed.

Release Notes
=============

BSOS 1.4
Stars2020 2020.5

Un-flickered display - the displays with my code weren't as solid as the original. I studied the original ISR more thoroughly and improved my displays
Fixed flashing lamp update - flashing lamps can be updated mid-flash without re-lighting them erroneously
Added flash to star hits - visual effect
Created star wipe to star level lock-in - visual effect
Created pulsing flash to skill shot - visual effect
Changed star level flashing behavior (flashing for higher levels, on non-dim modes) - visualization change
Clearing either bank from left to right gives 14k score (and clears both sets) - new scoring opportunity
Reduced dynamic memory size so sketch doesn't give memory warning anymore - code hygiene
Fixed bonus countdown so 1k light doesn't show after last sound - visualization change

Added "Generous Bonus" control (setting #34)

Level 0
Bonus as marked on playfield

Level 1
Star hits give 2 bonus
Every fifth right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Center drop adds 1 bonus
Clearing banks adds 2 bonus

Level 2
Star hits give (1+star level, so 2, 3, or 4) bonus
Every third right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Every drop adds 1 bonus

This update requires downloading both the BallySternOS files and the Stars2020 files. See the instructions here for details:
https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020

#399 3 years ago

Awesome stuff can’t wait to try it out looks like a big improvement!!!

Quoted from DickHamill:

I've pushed new code up to GitHub.
https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020/
Read on for the full notes of what has changed.
Release Notes
=============
BSOS 1.4
Stars2020 2020.5
Un-flickered display - the displays with my code weren't as solid as the original. I studied the original ISR more thoroughly and improved my displays
Fixed flashing lamp update - flashing lamps can be updated mid-flash without re-lighting them erroneously
Added flash to star hits - visual effect
Created star wipe to star level lock-in - visual effect
Created pulsing flash to skill shot - visual effect
Changed star level flashing behavior (flashing for higher levels, on non-dim modes) - visualization change
Clearing either bank from left to right gives 14k score (and clears both sets) - new scoring opportunity
Reduced dynamic memory size so sketch doesn't give memory warning anymore - code hygiene
Fixed bonus countdown so 1k light doesn't show after last sound - visualization change
Added "Generous Bonus" control (setting #34)
Level 0
Bonus as marked on playfield
Level 1
Star hits give 2 bonus
Every fifth right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Center drop adds 1 bonus
Level 2
Star hits give (1+star level, so 2, 3, or 4) bonus
Every third right spinner adds bonus when star is flashing
Every drop adds 1 bonus
This update requires downloading both the BallySternOS files and the Stars2020 files. See the instructions here for details:
https://github.com/BallySternOS/Stars2020

#400 3 years ago

Some of the other bonus issues on the game are on the rollovers when you hit the red rollovers you should score 500 and advance bonus, but it does not advance the bonus just gives you 500. As well the 3 bonus advance light never comes on would be nice to have that back to light on the outlines or in lanes rotating on switch hits. Sorry never noticed this stuff before that is why the bonus counts are so low, really nice touch on the extra bonus chances I think with all of these fixes it will balance out the scoring!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 10.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Louis, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 525 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stars-2020-new-code-for-stern-stars-1978/page/8?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.