(Topic ID: 81893)

Starr trek premium owners. - goodie bag??

By Mando

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM00661.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Any premium owners did your have a full manual and goodie bag inside ?? I know the pro doesn't and the LE does? Thanks !

#2 10 years ago

Very rarely is Stern even including manuals these days in their games (I would imagine because they're pushing the games out so fast). Hell, we barely even get release notes on Software Updates. I know I got a rinky-dink thing in the past with a couple of my NIB games like TF & Tron LE that was about 20-30 pages but nothing like the old school LOTR or TSPP thick complete manuals.

#3 10 years ago

LEs still have the full manuals and goodie bags. I would assume ST Premium does as my AC/DC Luci had full manual and goodie bag. I think it is just the Pros where you no longer get the full manual.

#4 10 years ago

Yes I got the goodie bag and full manual with my premium.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

Yes I got the goodie bag and full manual with my premium.

Was this stapled inside like the others? Blue bag? Can anyone else confirm this, thanks

#6 10 years ago

Bump.

harbngr can you confirm 100% your Premium came with a full size manual and goodie bag (It is a blue bag in the LEs). Pinball news said they did, but a shaker was also mentioned for the Premium and it did not have one. When I listed my Premium for sale I said bag was still stapled inside, because I normally do not remove that to keep it as stock as possible and I thought it was stapled there. When I got pin ready for transport I felt like a fool that it was not there. I did have a very small bag, but with limited documentation, balls, tilt bob etc. I did not notice any staple marks inside my cabinet, but I can't say I really combed it over very close.

Any other premium owners have the full size goodie bag, any help would be appreciated, thanks

#7 10 years ago

Yes, full goodie bag. and a blue manual. Can't remember what the bag was clear or colored. It was stapled to the inside which actually kinda annoyed me.

#8 10 years ago

mine had a full manual and goodie bag as well ...believe it was a clear bag (like a large sandwich bag that can be zipped).

1 week later
#9 10 years ago

They sent one, good customer service

#10 10 years ago

My premium came with a full goodie bag and manual as well

#11 10 years ago

I'm waiting for my bag still, but Gio is on the case, has followed up with me, and if it's not here Wed he'll harass them. So thumbs up for Pinball Refinery.

#12 10 years ago

My ST pro came with a goodie bag and full manual.

In the goodie bag. Set of slings plastics, set of outer flipper plastics.
Bunch of misc. price cards and free play cards, 2 Spare fuses and 4 white 555 leds. Extra backbox screws. 2 sling rubbers.
And the manual was stapled in a seperate bag inside.

The tilt bob, backbox screws and balls were in small manilla envelopes in the coinbox.

Maybe they stopped or the distributor I got it from requested it. But it is/was stapled in there, and I opened it NIB.
Bought it in Oct 2013.

My retailer also threw in a complete rubber kit. Superbands for the flippers 2 sets -blue and purple. 5 pack of Silverjet pinballs, clear cabinet leg protectors. Tournament button. Shaker motor and 10 extra/spare Leds.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from erak:

5 pack of Silverjet pinballs,

Pro has the magnet by the Vengeance correct? Silverjets "shouldn't" be used in games with magnets.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Pro has the magnet by the Vengeance correct? Silverjets "shouldn't" be used in games with magnets.

They work totally fine and I have never had a problem.
I have them in my X-men LE. Shadow, Stern Star trek. They all have magnets

I had them in my Judge Dredd. Johnny mnemonic. Star wars ep1. When I owned them as well.
No issues with them magnetizing or any faults with the magnets.

I always heard they shouldnt be used but....

Why shouldn't they be used? Specifically if they never caused an issue in any of the games I had them in.

Just curious?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Why shouldn't they be used? Specifically if they never caused an issue in any of the games I had them in.

They can easily become magnetized and cause trough errors among other issues. Some people have issues right away and some don't, no way to explain the diverse experiences.

One pinsider posted his WOZ went all batty after 10plays with the silver jets. They are too expensive anyway, PBL's ooh shiny are the go to ball in my opinion, and Im an expert on balls.

#16 10 years ago

Weird, I have never had any issues with them. After at least 4 years of using them in all my machines. I always heard they could become magnetized but didn't really believe it as I have never had it hapen myself...yet.

#17 10 years ago

I actually just looked and realized its not the (blue) full manual with my pro. Its missing the parts breakdown and schematics.
Hmmm. Now I got to get that.

CAM00661.jpgCAM00661.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starr-trek-premium-owners-goodie-bag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.