(Topic ID: 232954)

Starlight club! Your future is in the stars!

By Whysnow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230907_203029 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230907_214735_Gallery (resized).jpg
20230826_133530 (resized).jpg
20230803_195706 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230819_130339_Gallery (resized).jpg
20221016_153155 (resized).jpg
20230120_211901 (resized).jpg
20221016_161657 (resized).jpg
20220908_172248 (resized).jpg
20220904_142757 (resized).jpg
20221116_172404 (resized).jpg
20220904_142757 (resized).jpg
20220904_142747 (resized).jpg
20220904_142742 (resized).jpg
254C266C-0D44-49A4-9EFD-324651165919 (resized).jpeg
DFDA9234-6B48-407B-A424-593179B26E38 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Not that many of us out there, but this game deserves a club thread!

Such a great game and a shame that only 100 were ever made.
I was told that the whole reason production was stopped after 100 was so things could be full steam ahead for space shuttle.

StarLight is a blast of a game and for anyone that gets the chance, do yourself a favor and session one out. The perfect amount of challenge and a great two ball multi!

Really wanted to start this thread finally today cause I found something interesting in the bottom stuck under the transformer on my game....

Man, if I could go back and boughtvthe entire run for this price, lol!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Probably less than 40 of these still exist, so bound to be a small club.

Anyone got cool stories on how you found you game?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I know of a few of these, counting yours. I thought about buying one at some point but have backed off after playing it more and more. I do think it’s a great game but I am confident that I would tire of it after a few hundred plays. Hell, I’ve probably payed it over a 100 times up to this point.
I’ve seen two different ones set up at the Chicago expo years ago and one at the MI pinball show, besides one here in Cincy, owned by someone in my league. So that’s four others that I’ve seen.

I am pretty sure the ones you have see at all those shows are actually 2 total games, what is now mine and what is Phoebe's.

It is one of the most played games in our house. Super addicting and really has that 'just one more' Love that era of Williams sound package also.

I just gave mine a light shop out and LEDs yesterday. Added titan bands in black also.
At some point I plan to do a full restoration, but honestly just dont want to tear it down and not be able to play for a few months while I work on stuff.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Well, you are wrong because I remember those games and none of them were the same. Significant wear and water damage on one. Yours is not Phoebee's... Another one was not yours because I remember talking to the owner who was at Pinburgh a couple years ago. Now, I realize you could have bought one of those other two games but these games have fingerprints when I view or play them. Hell, if I see pictures of a game, I can tell you if I owned it at one point. If it's a game I like, I look it over very carefully and will even track down the owner to talk with them about it.

cool, good luck in your hunt for one!

Phoebe's has been to multiple shows. Mine was at multiple shows in the past.

It is a great game with tons of staying power, even in a larger collection like you have.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Did you buy this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/64056
Because I've never seen it at a show. Would be cool to know it was saved because it looked pretty rough.

nope, but that one has passed through a few people last I knew. Easy to bring back to life (esp with the new RD board coming out that should be and all in 1 board replacement?)

#11 5 years ago

yours was the first I ever played and made me realize it was a must find!

1 month later
#13 5 years ago

Awesome! Looks great!

5 months later
#17 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi all. Have just listed my beauty up on the market place for sale. Sad ...but room, timing and priorities have shifted..

Usd or aus dollars?

2 months later
#20 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Leaving the club tomorrow - great game just the old story room, money, priorities.
Good thing it is going local
Adios all

bye and welcome to the new owner. Did it sell for the 7500 asking?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starlight-club-your-future-is-in-the-stars?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.