Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stargate_ropelight_hack.jpg
015.jpg
great_news.png
alien_dance.gif
Ihatethesnow!_001.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

Theft is rampant now in my neighborhood, gas, cat converters, snowblowers you name it.
They case the neighborhood during the day and come back at night and load up.
We have a lot of part time vacation cabins and when the people come up to use them they find they have been cleaned out.
A pin wouldn't last an hour up here in the bed of an open pick up.
A lot of people up here have the old mentality and leave things unlocked like you used to be able to do, times have changed lock it or lose it and sometimes even that isn't enough.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Thieves keep on stealing because the consequence is not severe enough. IMHO

The system is set up this way, we pay for the public defender and pay if we catch them and retaliate.
The dirtbag has no money, he is just a pawn in the scam so they have to get the money from the victim.
We pay when they rip us off, we pay for their public defender if caught, we pay for the 3 hots and a cot for the short time they are incarcerated and we pay dearly if we administer street justice if we catch them.
It is an unholy trinity of judges, lawyers and criminals.
They let them go to do it again and again this is what feeds the machine.
They take a dim view of you damaging or killing their chargees, without them them the money mill would grind to a halt.
All I got from our sheriffs was a lecture on not lying in wait for the thieves ripping me off and that they would jail me if I did anything to them.
They are more concerned with protecting the perp than the victim.
I quit reporting anything, they are useless as teats on a boar hog and you wait around all day for them to take a report and a lecture outlining their dirtbag protection order.
Forget the gun, you will lose everything you own if you use one it is cheaper just to let them steal whatever they want.

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from PapaJohn:

Tracelifter you are right!! My small town is now being over run with low class trash due to section 8 housing laws. I was burglarized several months ago. Cops told me I was 'on my own'. Their response time is six to eight minutes....they are gone in six most of the time. When caught they get (1) week in jail if no confrontation occures. And, if you catch them in the house, shoot them until they are DEAD. Otherwise they will sue you and win!! We now own a easy to handle rifle for HUO, the Circuit Judge.

This is happening all over the country, the section 8 moves in, the graffiti and theft starts and the decent people flee and the area goes ghetto.
You work 30 years to pay off a house and our wonderful gov't uses our tax dollars to move trash in next door.
Our whole town is going ghetto because of this, they built one of these "sustainable living" projects in Big Bear and the drug dealing and theft has gone through the roof.
The people around it are stuck and can't move unless they sell to a slumlord at giveaway prices, nobody wants their property.

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from schmoo:

I don't think we should envy Texas' frontier justice. It has come with a price. Last year, I yanked open a car door and went to hop in, only to discover a lady with a surprised look on her face sitting in the driver's seat. It was HER car...my identical looking car was 15 feet further down. If that happened in Texas, my kid could be growing up in a single-parent household. Is that the type of society we should envy ?

Years ago I was at the mall and unlocked my car, tossed my stuff in and hopped on the freeway.
I looked down to put in a tape and they were all gone along with the tape deck.
I was so pissed off until I noticed a sticker in the corner of the windshield and realized I had just stolen someone else's car.
By the time I got off the freeway and back to the mall the cops were there.
I showed them my identical car and the keys worked in this lady's car who was happy to get it back.

#148 11 years ago

The known dirtbags up here will take anything, there is a girl up here that was busted, let out then busted again for theft in the same week.
There is no punishment so they don't care, they get a couple hots and a cot and it is back to it.

She is already back out and wandering around the streets again.

http://alpenhornnews.com/woman-arrested-twice-in-one-week-p3828-1.htm

#157 11 years ago

snowblower in CA? Get pt you were making just made me chuckle.

Yes, there is snow in So Cal and snowblowers get ripped off all the time.
I am a little over a mile high in the San Bernardino Mountains.

Ihatethesnow!_001.jpgIhatethesnow!_001.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-stolen-from-back-of-friends-pick-up?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.