Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stargate_ropelight_hack.jpg
015.jpg
great_news.png
alien_dance.gif
Ihatethesnow!_001.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 11 years ago

I've had one close call and one theft. The first one was a Space Shuttle and a Bally Star Trek. I had them wrapped in front of my garage, waiting to be picked up later in the day. I see a beat up pickup pull in to my driveway and park, and two dudes get out with faces only a mother could love. I start watching them...looking around, around and around and then they enter my garage. No knock on the door, just enter my garage...
I go out and say what are you doing? ''uh, umm...hi, we're small time pickers...looking for things of value...''
Long story short, I told them get lost.

Early last fall, I bought my daughter a Suzuki jr50. I kept it in the house but had it on the back porch a few nights. Nobody could see this bike except for a small view from my neighbors house, where he had several contractors and hired hands (younger guys) coming and going all week long. i'm 99% sure it was one of them that swiped it one night. It really bothered the hell out of me, still does. I wish I could have seen whoever did it, doing it, because I would have beat the shit out of them right there on my lawn.

Sucks about the SG. Here's hoping that it can be found! Makes me think twice about it, because I have done things like that, parking with a game in the open, several times.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-stolen-from-back-of-friends-pick-up?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.