Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hammerhead1550
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

stargate_ropelight_hack.jpg
015.jpg
great_news.png
alien_dance.gif
Ihatethesnow!_001.jpg
image.jpg

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

How about a sock full of pinballs?

reminds me of the scene in Bad Boys. soda cans in a pillow

#202 6 years ago

Great news! But still...its too bad the thief did'nt get butt knived and shin slammed. That was pretty funny. Especially the part where they waited 15 minutes to call the cops.

#203 6 years ago

Wild - Congrats. Good to be "connected" to "family".

#204 6 years ago

i've been following this. Really glad to hear the news, still wish they got charged though.
They will probably continue to steal scrap.

I REALLY don't like those what I call scavengers.
I think there needs to be regulations in this industry.
We have bums that drive around in beatup old trucks and some on bikes with a few shopping carts attached to the back basically acting like vultures around trash days.
Some even go down the street and pilfer all your pop cans before the bluebox truck comes around.
I've caught them in my dumpster at work several times too.
With more and more of them and less and less legitimate scrap to take the natural coarse is to then steal it. You'd start seeing dollar signs everywhere there is metal.
One I put a carcas of a bingo machine on the lawn that had literally been full of rat shit and pee and they took in within an hour. Hope the got sick.
I seen a news report in detroit about schools and other buidlings that were shut down and they come and gut the places. Its terrible. Some even take peoples eavestrough.
I guess the only other option is for them to get an actual job, but than they'd have to declair thier income and pay tax.
Sorry, rant over.

#205 6 years ago

The thieves intended to sell a pinball as scrap metal? that really makes me sad

#206 6 years ago

glad to see a happy ending to this story!

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The thieves intended to sell a pinball as scrap metal? that really makes me sad

Yeah, sounds like it's not the first time too since the original guy looking to sell "old arcade games" wasn't the guy with the pin. Sickening.

#208 6 years ago

Glad to hear it is back. The good thing is that pins are not worth much as scrap, the bad part is the value has gone up a lot and it is only a matter of time before thieves know what they are worth and start sealing them as pins an d not scrap.

#209 6 years ago

Ahhh great news. Congrats!

#210 6 years ago

Scrap metal? Really? Sheesh. That is like ripping the Mona Lisa up because you were short on frames.

#211 6 years ago

ok lets play some stargate if you got em.. ha

015.jpg

#212 6 years ago

Sadly, i dont have one. But i do have a pic of a great hack:

stargate_ropelight_hack.jpg

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Sadly, i dont have one. But i do have a pic of a great hack:

Now that is funny!

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

i've been following this. Really glad to hear the news, still wish they got charged though.
They will probably continue to steal scrap.
I REALLY don't like those what I call scavengers.
I think there needs to be regulations in this industry.
We have bums that drive around in beatup old trucks and some on bikes with a few shopping carts attached to the back basically acting like vultures around trash days.
Some even go down the street and pilfer all your pop cans before the bluebox truck comes around.
I've caught them in my dumpster at work several times too.
With more and more of them and less and less legitimate scrap to take the natural coarse is to then steal it. You'd start seeing dollar signs everywhere there is metal.
One I put a carcas of a bingo machine on the lawn that had literally been full of rat shit and pee and they took in within an hour. Hope the got sick.
I seen a news report in detroit about schools and other buidlings that were shut down and they come and gut the places. Its terrible. Some even take peoples eavestrough.
I guess the only other option is for them to get an actual job, but than they'd have to declair thier income and pay tax.
Sorry, rant over.

We did have a guy around here a few years back that was stealing parts off of fire hydrants and selling them for scrap. They finally caught him when a scrap dealer called the police and fire department while the guy was trying to sell the stuff to the yard. We also had problems with people stealing catalytic converters and selling them for scrap. We had a few times at work a car pull into the parking lot and 4 or 5 guys get out, and use a battery operated saw to cut the cats off of cars. People would see them, but no one wanted to approach 5 guy by themselves, and when they came in and a group of us went out they would be gone. This only stopped when the state passed a law making it illegal to buy and sell used catalytic converters. Thieves are bold sometimes, and it PO's me to!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 249.00
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside