Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chrisnack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Seemed to be having a problem with my SG. Very odd. I thought it was the trough switches at first. The game will call out 'shoot again' and give me a new ball over and over and over again. At first I thought it might be a code if you don't get enough points you keep going. But it seems to be happening on the 3rd ball, and even after a multi ball it will spit another one out sometimes. Other times, nothing at all. Im super confused. Any suggestions?

#2 3 years ago

How low are the scores for awarding extra balls?

#3 3 years ago

Stargate has a minimum game time setting, that will keep your game going until that time is up. So if it's set to say, 4 minutes (The max value), your game won't end until 4 minutes is up! It's setting 74 so check that out.

#4 3 years ago

Ah, wondered about that, i think i have mine set to 2 minutes. I'm ok with that, it's home use and not everyone is good at pinball, so they can keep playing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spring, TX
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 249.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sellersburg, IN

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside