• Latest reply 4 years ago by Magicmike0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

988633A5-783E-4F10-AACA-8FC41EF53665 (resized).jpeg
638C4905-C048-4BE6-ABE6-AB9FBC37C30F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey guys. Haven’t owned Stargate but about 2 weeks. All the sudden I’m getting glidercraft mode without having to hit the pyramid. It’s like it just starts randomly. I’ve seen it hit pop bumpers and start. I’ve seen it hit the Ra’s braclet kickback and start, and fall in the sarcophagus and start. I think it’s only supposed to start when lit and you hit the pyramid.
Other issue I see is the multiball modes either kicks two balls out into shooter lane at times, or when it works properly it won’t kick the ball out of shooter lane into playfiled. Game was playing fine until now. I have been playing in tournament mode with free play. Only thing I’ve really touched is leaf switch on right slingshot to stop it from kicking 5-6 times each time the ball hits it (unless that’s supposed to do that) also adjusted another one on right flipper button to help the upper right flipper work.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from sven:

It's not in the last ball, when it always starts a free glider craft mode (setting you can turn off)?

Not sure bud. I’ll check. I did review my videos and it looks like I am on the last ball each time. Maybe I accidentally turned the setting on. Didn’t realize it was a setting, if it is. Haha.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Pyramid switch too sensitive and vibration sets it off ?
LTG : )

Hmm. I’ll have to find the switch and check it. Could be a possibility. thanks

#6 4 years ago

Wow I feel dumb. Thanks for the tips guys. You were correct Sven!
Looks like I have been lucky enough to have started glidercraft mode before the 3rd ball for 2 weeks now. Says in the manual it starts automatically on last ball if it hasn’t been completed yet.
You can change the setting (setting 57) but you have to select fine tune on setting 55 difficulty, fist.

Quoted from sven:

It's not in the last ball, when it always starts a free glider craft mode (setting you can turn off)?

638C4905-C048-4BE6-ABE6-AB9FBC37C30F (resized).jpeg638C4905-C048-4BE6-ABE6-AB9FBC37C30F (resized).jpeg988633A5-783E-4F10-AACA-8FC41EF53665 (resized).jpeg988633A5-783E-4F10-AACA-8FC41EF53665 (resized).jpeg
#8 4 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Good to see it's just that. I kinda like that feature, especially for guests, so I left it on in my settings.

Yeah. I swear the first 2 weeks here at my house, I would try to get that rascal to come out to show people, and I don’t remember it coming out on the 3rd ball, even. Not sure why. Maybe it was messed up all this time and finally acting right. Haha.
I thought it was acting strange, but now I know it’s a factory feature, I like it too. Thanks again.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from PinZig:

This sounds like it could be the shooter lane switch. Try cleaning and adjusting the switch. Drag a paper business card between the contacts to clean, then make sure the ball activates the switch when it's sitting in the shooter lane.

Thanks bud. I’ll give er a go!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-random-glidercraft-mode-and-multiball-issues?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.