Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Benhurr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Was working on a few things and i managed to mess up my pyramid but i can't figure out how to fix it.

My pyramid opens but basically just flails around... so it's like it's hitting the EOS, but the coil isn't holding it up/open, so it falls closed and then repeats the process. No broken wires, fuse is intact since the pyramid opens.

Any thoughts or things i should check? I've been messing with the EOS switch and that hasn't resolved anything, so i'm kind of at a loss as to what i should be looking at.

Thanks,
Chris

2 weeks later
#3 3 years ago

Did you unweld the coil ? I suppose that the diode isn't weld on the right side. Sorry for my bad english

1 week later
#4 3 years ago

Turned out the coil was bad. I must have broken one of the coil stages wires lose. So it would power up, but the low power mode wouldn't work. Didn't notice the broken wire until i had pulled it out. Put in a new coil and all is good. Forgot to update the thread.

#5 3 years ago

Great job...have some multi-ball fun.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks, yeah Stargate rules

#7 3 years ago

Hye, I'm about to restore mine and I create à topic because I'm looking for the picture of Horus on the left backglass or searching for décals...can you help me?

#8 3 years ago

Not sure i understand your question. The guards are available from PBR, as is the glider. A new translite is available as well if you need that.

#9 3 years ago

Sorry...I put the picture that I'm searching in the topic "Horus backglass" and I search one in high quality but if someone sold stickers of the box, it will be better and easier to replace them. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spring, TX
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Long Hill, NJ
$ 249.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside