(Topic ID: 325217)

Stargate price check

By Coolpinballdino

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

I have the chance to buy a stargate for around $2900 the cabinet is nice and the game is fully working. The play field does have some wear and touch up paint by the bottom section. The rest of the playfield is nice with no wear. Would it be worth buying at that price with the wear or better off paying more for a better one in the future thanks

Screenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221106-115120_Facebook~2 (resized).jpg
    #3 1 year ago

Offer a couple hundred less, voicing your concerns. I would buy it . Players condition games don’t bother me. It’s a fun game. Good luck.

#4 1 year ago

Great price, Id buy it now!

If anything, the parts alone are worth more than that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-price-check-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.