You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181207_125122 (resized).jpg
20181205_121006 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hello Pinsiders,

I have read Stacy Devino's Stargate LED Ring Mod/Hack https://stacydevino.com/2017/04/stargate-pinball-reactive-led-ring-modhack/#comment-178977 and have decided I would like to do this to my Stargate machine and have purchased all the parts she has suggested. The question I have is that I do better with a schematic/diagram and/or pictures of the connections then trying to understand fully what she has in words on the site for installing all the parts. Does anyone out there know her email address so that I can contact her directly and see if she would be willing to post a easy schematic/diagram of all the connections. There is not one listed on the site.

Let me know,
Thanks
Mike J Willett
Lewiston, Idaho
[email protected]

#2 5 years ago

Bought my Stargate and LED rope was already changed and is connect on the original connector (don't know the power of the ring lights but is probably a 12 to 24volts)
There are 36 leds on the ring and sold only half to have 18 lights likes the original one. Also put it into a transparent dark aquarium pipe less brighter.
Works fine and is reactive.

20181205_121006 (resized).jpg20181205_121006 (resized).jpg

20181207_125122 (resized).jpg20181207_125122 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-pinball-reactive-led-ring-mod-hack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.