(Topic ID: 67929)

Stargate Owners Club - Shoot the Pyramid!

By GTO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240413_120445 (resized).jpg
20240413_120413 (resized).jpg
20240413_120404 (resized).jpg
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
PXL_20240327_202526890 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240327_202541876 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240324_213917411 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181706696 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181041234 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181107406 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_120832.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#771 7 years ago
Quoted from converge:

custom artwork by Stuzza

Beautiful. Are those decals?

2 months later
#794 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

For those of you that put LEDs in this game, which ones did you use? I've been using Comet LEDs for years, but none of the ones I have from them fit through the socket holes in the playfield. I want to use various different colors, and I want to make sure the overall playfield is bright enough, so which type of bulbs have you used, especially if you used something you can point me to from Comet.

I think Comet has skinny bulbs that will fit. Contact them.

1 week later
#803 7 years ago
Quoted from Brunsie:

I have balls occasionally not getting ejected cleanly out of the lower left (Sarcophagus) kicker. Sometimes takes two or more tries. In multi-ball, sometimes results in multiple balls being kicked around in the sarcophagus. Problem seems to be ejected balls hitting the metal guide bar edge exposed by the sarcophagus gate. See photo. I wouldn't worry about this except that I'm seeing metal dust, possibly from ball wear, collecting in this spot. Anyone have a fix? Gate position seems in-adjustable. I'm pondering putting something on the kicker ball-facing surface to cradle/center the ball (versus existing convex surface) to get consistent straight ejections.

I had that same problem with the up kicker on my EATPM, I replaced the plastic that holds the ball and that fixed it. 3 of the 4 little tabs that cradle the ball were broken off and almost smooth.

#805 7 years ago

Completely different kind of kicker. My mistake.

4 months later
#833 6 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

What cool mods/tweaks/lighting effects should I be adding?

My Leg Light-Ups are pretty cool.

#836 6 years ago

Leg light ups? You have a pic?

Not on a Stargate, you would be the first. Check out my topic for pictures and comments from Pinsiders who have them on their games. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups

#838 6 years ago

Those are sweet!!! How much?

$85 shipped in the lower 48 and a flat $5 fee for shipping to Canada They come wired with a 3 pin Molex female connector for 12v. They also come with 4 of my Super Tough clear plastic leg bolt washers as a Free gift with others available for 35 cents each. Quantity discounts available but the shipping to Canada will be more.

#840 6 years ago

Ok sweet. I will let you know if I want to do that thanks! Are you going to the Buffalo turny this weekend?

OK, I make these to order so it would take a while. Buffalo turny?

4 months later
#928 6 years ago

If those are security head screws holding the lock plate just go get a security screw bits, a set doesn't cost much. If you try to pry them out you'll be real sorry real fast. Use the proper tools and they'll screw right out.

1 month later
#948 6 years ago

If the Pinstadium guys made one for this game I bet it would look great.

3 months later
#986 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Woohoo! So excited about my new stargate! Probably doesn’t need any, but does anyone have any mod ideas? Also, what can I do to make the auto plunger stronger so it doesn’t kick in the skill shot every time? Game is also a little dark near the pyramid with normal play. Thinking of adding some more leds.

My Leg Lights would look cool on your game.

4 months later
#1060 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Fixed mine with a MIG. Came out perfect. No discoloration.

You know what your doing with that thing.

3 months later
#1113 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I wanted to give everyone an update on the Stargate project. To begin with, I am very close to finalizing my offering. I just sent the third revision off to my beta tester, and hopefully everything is perfect this time. I still have to put together the pricing, but in general here is what you need to know:
- I will be offering in two flavors: Shooter Lane Stargate & Wire Frame Stargate (I've attached just a couple of pics to illustrate, but note that the Wire Frame version is not the final)
- The Shooter Lane Stargate will install via mounting tape and is designed to fit exactly into the areas where the lane changes widths
- The Wire Frame Stargate is designed with some special considerations
* It will have a narrow slit in the center bottom which will allow it to be installed nearly anywhere on any of the wire frames without have to remove, loosen, or otherwise alter or adjust the wireframe. Simply use the split to slide over all of the wires to encapsulate them within the ring.
* There are two notches perfectly aligned with the two bottom rails of the wireframe. Simply align to rails, pull up, and snap into place for a secure and perfectly oriented Stargate
* The area of the Stargate that sits below the bottom two rails is cutout to the perfect size to allow the ball to pass without any obstruction. This will allow the Stargates to be more stable and maintain their position (of course you could always put a dab of glue on the back of the Stargate touching the rail where the ball won't to make it even more secure).
* The design will allow you to install as many Stargates as you want in nearly any position you want.
Anyway, thought I would show everyone that the project is progressing, and more to come very soon (including pricing - there will be discounts for multiple Stargate orders).
[quoted image][quoted image]

More fine mods Mr Tantrum.

1 week later
11 months later
#1229 4 years ago
Quoted from CHIEF1893:

Good day,
I just picked up a Stargate and loving this game, but need some help with the auto plunger, as it is not launching the balls up the ramp. The part looks broken? Ive looked everywhere online and can not find this part. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

easy weld fix.

1 month later
#1263 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What mods does everyone recommend for stargate??
I just got one, so I would like to see what's out there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well I have my Leg Lights and Pincup light for sale if your interested. Purple would look nice.

tna 2 purple (resized).jpgtna 2 purple (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.