(Topic ID: 67929)

Stargate Owners Club - Shoot the Pyramid!

By GTO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,378 posts
  • 275 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240413_120445 (resized).jpg
20240413_120413 (resized).jpg
20240413_120404 (resized).jpg
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
PXL_20240327_202526890 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240327_202541876 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240324_213917411 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181706696 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181041234 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181107406 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_120832.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#181 10 years ago

The wife and I have been on a daily marathon of Stargate SG1. Such a great show. One day when I own a larger house I am sure this will be in the collection. One of my favorite backglasses.

1 year later
#429 9 years ago

Just joined the club tonight. PF is crackling, mostly noticeable around the GI lights. Has about (2) wear spots that I will need to touch up. Cabinet has planking, should be able to touch that up with black paint. Everything else seems to be working great. I wish it was in better condition, but It will have to do until I find a really nice one. However, in about the past 2 years I have never seen one on CL in the bay area. So, I may be looking for awhile. Until then, SHOOT THE PYRAMID! lol

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from micro:

Enjoy it Jean-Luc. I may miss it and need to re-Engage.
Good thing you are close!

Thanks dude, really excited to own your SG and hopefully beat all your high-scores haha

I waxed the hell out of the PF tonight, and its looking good. I found if I put blue or purple LED's towards the front "slings/lanes" it hides the crackling around the GI holes. Also put a LED strip in the outhole to light up the gate a bit. Also enjoying superbands on the flips. Cant wait to start LED'ing and finding time to touch them spots up. That's what I love about the hobby. Not always just about playing. Thanks for helping me out tonight!

#432 9 years ago

Question about Stargate for the club... Why do I activate multiball just about every minute I play? I seem to unleash EVERYTHING as I play. Am I a wizard or is something wrong. No joke, I could play blind folded and get multi-ball. I unleash the stargate probe every game and get multiball every time I play.. It's a never ending multiball for me? I love the game! but this multiball needs to stop.

#436 9 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Now I need to find a PAPA tutorial with voice commentary. The one I found doesn't explain the game like some of the other tutorial videos.

#437 9 years ago

So, I got the machine leveled. Super bands and what feels like normal healthy flippers. However, it is still almost impossible to hit the left ramp. The only time I can get it, is when I pop the ball up the right side and as it builds up speed and I hit it perfectly. I make the left ramp.

Any advice?

#439 9 years ago

Thats what I figured. Also, It is a possibility all (3) flippers are wimpy and I just don't notice. I will have to compare it to my other machines. As well do some practice shots with the glass off. Possible the culprit is me, simply not able to make the shot. I know if your shot hits the side of the ramp it will lose speed and not make it up. Really needs to be a clean shot.

On the upside, I added LED's and now I can clearly see what mode inserts are active. What a huge difference.

#440 8 years ago

I was thinking... Wonder if it will be possible to attach an LED to the glider. So when it comes out it scans the playfield. I think that would be pretty amazing, but wonder if I will have enough clearance when it retracts?

#444 8 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

Just do the pyramid.

Naw, I really want the glider to cast a beam on the playfield when it pans left to right. I think that will be amazing.

#445 8 years ago

Not sure if you all are obsessed with having a key-chain for every pin. I keep my keys in the door. Since they never made a key-fob for Stargate. I think these work nice.

I picked this one, matches the backglassI picked this one, matches the backglass
ebay.com link: Stargate SG 1 Ra Vinyl Key Chain from Applause Never Used MINT

s2.JPGs2.JPG
ebay.com link: Stargate SG 1 Horace Vinyl Key Chain from Applause Never Used MINT

s3.JPGs3.JPG
ebay.com link: Stargate SG 1 Anubis Vinyl Key Chain from Applause Never Used MINT

#447 8 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Not nearly as fancy but I just made double-sided keychains using the flyer images.

They look great I am glad someone else is obsessed with having theme'ed key chains for each pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.