(Topic ID: 67929)

Stargate Owners Club - Shoot the Pyramid!

By GTO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,378 posts
  • 275 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240413_120445 (resized).jpg
20240413_120413 (resized).jpg
20240413_120404 (resized).jpg
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
PXL_20240327_202526890 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240327_202541876 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240324_213917411 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181706696 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181041234 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181107406 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_120832.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Starting this thread for all of us to express our love for that Gottlieb swan song that was Stargate. Let's post stories, pictures, mods, resources and anything else we can think of related to this great pin!

#2 10 years ago

Stargate was the first pin I ever purchased earlier this year. This was a favorite of mine back in college and I always liked how different it played from all the Bally/Williams/Data East/Sega pins. It always felt very mysterious and definitely more serious than other pins I played. For some reason, it always kept drawing me back for more. The first time I saw the pyramid open was epic and the mechanics of the Horus guards were something I had never seen before (or since). I liked how deep the game was and always wanted to own one. That time was this year when I decided to finally do it and don't regret it one bit. I think the gameplay is even better in a home environment.

#5 10 years ago

Nice work on that restoration! Both of my machines (Stargate and LOTR) were player's machines I got for a great price, but do need some tlc. Luckily, both of the playfields are in great shape with little to no signs of wear. Stargate was a re-import and I would eventually like to replace the coin doors. Unfortunately, the cab decals are wrinkled on the left side and the front. The sides of the backbox and right side are perfect. Luckily, the decals are mostly black, so it is not very noticeable.

#6 10 years ago

Anyone know a good way to polish the pyramid? Any known mods (other than LED's)? I think it is hard to do some, as there is not much space, but would like to see what others have done.

#7 10 years ago

Marlboroa - nice collection, by the way. Do you ever make it to any of the DFW pinball events?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ManiacMama:

I will be back as soon as I get mine in 2 or 3 weeks!!

Pretty exciting! Let us know once you get it.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I will proxy here for my Dad that has a Stargate, but I have it on location with my Star Trek. He doesn't have a Pinside account. It really is a great game with an interesting rules set. It took me a while to figure out how the rules and multiballs worked. I think a lot of people are turned off by the amount of modes that are multiball, but the rules behind the modes really aren't like other games with multiball modes. No ballsaver on the multiball is brutal as well. It is just a gorgeous machine with a ton of toys packed in.

MetaPins.jpg 494 KB

Oh, I see the Neo-Geos in the background. Nice choice! I have a 4-slot one (minus the side art), although I'm considering selling it, as I don't have room for it and my New Net City.

I'll have to agree with you on the multiballs for SG. I love the fact that you only start with 2 and have to earn additional ones by hitting the jackpots. I've always felt that this machine attracts novice players with the multiballs. However, that also seems to be a turn-off to some of the more seasoned pros, who feel that is all the game is about. You definitely have to spend some time figuring out the rules, as there is a LOT do do in this game!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

I guess I could be part of the club...for now anyways. I have it up for sale but am having second thoughts. I have it and a Goldeneye. I actually like the Stargate better. It needs a good shop job and am kinda reluctant to do so right now. I just finished the other one and the Stargate will be much more involved I am afraid. Very fun game!!

You should listen to your second throughts! A lot of people that sell their Stargate end up missing the game, as it really does not have any other games that play similarly to it. I know a guy in Austin who sold his twice and bought it again for a third time!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

I tried to polish the pyramid before I had everything replated and it took the gold right off. It was right around $350 to get everything replated. Then new decals for the ramps and pyramid.I got to DFW a lot. I don't get to make it to many events since they are on weekdays or a weekend when I cant find someone to watch the kids but every now and then everything works out and I make it to a few.

Thanks for the info on polishing the pyramid. I'll leave it alone, as it still looks good. I still have not made it to any local events in DFW. I know pinside member Bakushan has taken the lead in organizing a few of them. I'm really looking forward to the expo in Frisco, TX on March.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from sven:

I think it's a great game and it won't leave my collection for many, many years. Love the choices you have to make for how to progress, expanding superjackpot or going for extra ball, completing missions or modes (or both), going for missions and modes, or use the 6 first transporter-awards first, etc.

That is one thing I love about it. The fact that you can "gamble" and pass up on some things to collect more quartz and go for light extra ball, Sandstorm, 50 million points, or advancing jackpots. I love going for the 50M points or extra ball, as those are relatively easy to attain.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Is Stargate an LE with all the toys, Glider, metal rails and build quality, etc. or what? I look at it next to my other pin, HS2, and scatch my head at how lacking in quality the Getaway is compared to Stargate.

Well, don't forget the speaker covers, backbox, etc. Nowadays, you have to do custom mods to have any speaker covers on your games. As for the backbox, I don't think I've ever seen another light show on the backbox like the one on Stargate.

#23 10 years ago

My only gripe regarding the art package has always been the glider toy. I feel like it should have had more detail/better paint job. Compared to the Horus guards (which are absolutely amazing, by the way - I actually had to touch them to be convinced they weren't metal), the glider toy did not get as good of a paint job. I'm seriously considering making that a mod. I want to repaint it, but not a single color. I want to give it much more detail, so I'll probably be looking for some models of the glidercraft from the movie and see what I can come up with. I'll post my progress here as I do this.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from PlatinumPinMike:

Great to have a Owners Club , i own SG for about 1 week now , i v been looking for it for a long time , finally found one in very very good shape but need work in some mechanism / opto , i really like too how different it is compare to B/W and others pin , THE Gottlieb machine for me

Welcome aboard! It is definitely one of the best bang for your buck games. Sadly, I used to feel that it would climb the rankings, but I only see it dropping on both Pinside and IPDB recently. We have to get more pinheads to try it, and help them with the rules when they do. It really is a machine that needs the rules to be understood to be fully appreciated. I really do feel that if you've seen the movie, it all makes sense (save Sari, quartz trading, transporter, rebellion, etc). I can see how people that have never seen the movie would be confused by what to do and objectives progression.

#25 10 years ago

Here is what we got for a glider toy:

stargate_glider.pngstargate_glider.png

Wouldn't it be great if something this detailed came out of the pyramid?

SG Model.jpgSG Model.jpg

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

Stargate was my 3rd pin, but I got my first 3 pins within a one week period, so I feel like it has been with me from the beginning. It has a unique feel and a deep mystique to it, and is fun for noobs and skilled players alike.
The only way I could see parting with mine would be if I found a HUO/collector quality example. It's a bit like LOTR in that the playfield is fascinating to look at in it's own right. I'd be willing to say there's nothing else quite like it out there.

I don't know if it is the mechanics of the game or the layout, but it really does feel so different. I love the fact that they went with something other than the recycled fan layout. So many games have used that layout, that it really does feel tired. Sometimes I feel that Gottlieb gave the Stargate design team similar freedom to what Lawlor had with TZ. That is why it had so many features that would be considered LE extras by today's standards.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I set a new high score for myself tonight..............694,405,740
I know it's not the greatest score but I was happy with it.

Congrats! It seems like I get my best scores if I do well on both Battle and Rebellion modes. There is nothing better than the feeling of nailing all those alternating shots in battle mode!

#31 10 years ago

Interesting tidbit for you Stargate lovers out there. Stargate designer Ray Tanzer also designed the following Gottlieb/Premier games: Bone Busters Inc., Class of 1812, Super Mario Bros., Street Fighter II, Waterworld, Tee'd Off, Wipeout, Strikes 'n Spares, and Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street.

After that, he went over to Stern pinball where he did the mechanics for LOTR, TSPP, POTC, and T3. As you can see, he worked on some very innovative pins as far as mechanics. As you can also tell, some of these are also considered some of the deepest games out there (LOTR, TSPP, and Stargate).

Where is Ray Tanzer now? He left Stern to become the VP of Manufacturing and Engineering for Namco of America.

#33 10 years ago

That is awesome! Did you actually go meet him, or just on the phone? I would have loved to hear some stories from his Gottlieb years!

#42 10 years ago

I have never seen a Waterworld or Freddy in the wild and I would definitely like to play both. From seeing some gameplay videos, the multiball, revolving ship, and hex VUK in Waterworld look like fun features.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from PlatinumPinMike:

BTW this is my first Gottlieb , i have one opto not registering the ball on the left ramp for the Stargate spell , anybody know where to buy that ??

Try The Pinball Resource, as they are the authorized dealer for Gottlieb parts (http://www.pbresource.com/). Try giving them a call if you don't find what you need on their website, as I have heard that they have more parts not listed there. I have not tried them myself, but everyone says they are the best place for Gottliebs.

#47 10 years ago

Anyone want to share their scoring tips for Stargate? The only one I've heard that has been useful for me is shooting the left horus guard repeatedly to advance the horus bonus before going into battle mode. Any other good scoring techniques? Is it worth trading quartz to advance the Super Jackpot award, or should I save my quartz and just advance it off the transporter award? I usually only trade my quartz for Flash Extra Ball, 50 Million points (I always say no to the 10 mil), or Sandstorm. I'd love to hear what works best for all of you.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I dont officially "own" my Stargate, just borrowing it.
Still working on getting it going 100%. No sound still, waiting on my ROM burner so I can attempt to burn new ROMs for it as my next step in the trouble shooting process. Cant wait to clean it up and play it finally.

Let us know how it works out. Sounds like you're doing a whole lot of work!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

Have a Stargate for about 4 weeks now. It is in good shape but have spent most of my time with it rebuilding flips and troubleshooting gc which is working now ( thanks viperrwk). I have no clue of strategy at this point, just shooting where it tells me. My neighbor comes over to play and will ask me "should I trade in quartz " and I say I don't know . What a different feel between machines when we went from playing SG to LAH Saturday night. SG just feels very solid.

Welcome to the club! Here is a link to the awesome rulesheet for Stargate put together by Keefer (Keith Johnson):

http://pinball.org/rules/stargate.html

This REALLY helps figure out how to score best, advance through objectives, and get a good understanding of why things are happening! Other than the drop targets on the left, Stargate is not a game that rewards randomness, so definitely knowing how to achieve objectives will help greatly improve your score. Additionally, the added challenge of knowing what to shoot for makes the game that much more enjoyable. I hope you find the information helpful!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Darkslide632:

Currently own one! Was my first pin, and I really enjoyed it. Looking to trade it now, as I've had it a while and would just like something new, but if I had all kinds of extra money I didn't know what to do with, I'd be keeping it!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Money and space. Definitely the two biggest factors in this hobby. Oh, one more factor - significant others and the convincing it takes to get them to agree to let that next pin through the door!

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from sven:

About scoring strategies:
Wanting to advance super jackpot depends on how easy a super jackpot is made by you on your game. At my game, I think it's pretty hard (bit harder settings, but mostly: both ramps are hard to shoot!). Still I like to build up super jackpot just in case I get one... always wanting to get as far as possible in the game (including super jackpot in endmode). In tournament, I'd probably play differently.
Normal multiball can be used to shoot at the 5M, 10M, 20M, 40M and 80M droptargets instead of jacpots (10M each, till the super jackpot).
3x scoring is nice to have during Battle or normal multiball (timer stops), or any high-scoring mode (rebellion, ra).

Great tips there! Unfortunately, I'm not terribly good at getting the Super Jackpot. I mostly get it from destroying Ra's Bracelet or the Sarcophagus multiball. I'll try working with the Super Jackpot the next few games, as my current strategies only have me averaging a measly 500 million. My best score to date is 740 mil, but I have not been able to duplicate that.

#60 10 years ago

LOL!!! The first time I played it on location I also had no idea that it would do that. It was definitely a wow moment! After a few hundred times of seeing it, you are not as impressed anymore. However, it is always nice to see a new player at my house when they get to see it for the first time as well.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Skrippy:

People give Waterworld a lot of crap. It was my first game. The rest are my fathers.
It's a ton of fun! Seriously! The boat is amazing! Just like seeing the pyramid open for the first time, when the boat flips, it's exciting!
Stargate is one hell of a machine.
As far a score!
If you get into Rebellion (The pop bumper mode):
Keep in mind, you can back hand the left Horus, for 5/10 Million, depending on your difficulty setting. Then it's in the pops.
Also, a hard plunge to the upper right flipper, with a very late flip can put into the pop bumpers as well!
I've made a good amount of points off of Rebellion!

Waterworld does sound like a lot of fun. People just don't give System 3 Gottliebs much love. Gottlieb started that downward spiral in the early 80's and I think there was a lot of bias against their 90's DMD games based on their recent history at that time. I'll have to say I enjoy them and I have added Waterworld to my wish list based on what I'm hearing and the play videos I've seen. I would also like a Freddy, but it's probably too scary for little kids, so not right now (I have a 5 year old). Maybe Waterworld will be my next pin!

As for scoring, I agree. Rebellion is a great mode. It always seems that after rebellion, I look up at the score and I'm always surprised at how many points I got from it. If only I could hit 3x scoring right before Rebellion...

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

I am waiting patiently until the day where I can join this group.
Stargate is my pin equivalent of the Holy Grail. I live in Washington state and I want to find one that I can drive and pick up which is proving super hard. I'd drive 1000 miles round trip to get one but no one is selling in my neck of the woods.
Cheers to all of you for having awesome taste and please let me know if you ever see one for sale in the pacific NW.

Hi there! Yes, it seems that all the Stargates are in the East Coast. I wonder why some pins seem to gravitate to the west coast and some to the east coast. Must be some sort of reason... Either way, hang in there and the right one will come your way. I also felt the same way about getting mine. I definitely knew that it would be the first pin I would get, as I wanted it for years!

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

Hope to join this club soon. Found one in a dusty warehouse lonely & unloved. Waiting to hammer out the details of the deal.

Let us know how it works out. System 3 hardware is pretty reliable, so hopefully you won't have to do much to get it up and running. Hope you get it!

#71 10 years ago

Like your avatar (work, work, work). I love Mel Brooks movies. Forget about the Star Wars license, they should do a Spaceballs pinball. The callouts alone would be epic! May the Schwartz be with you!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I had a Waterworld for almost 2 years. The rules are SO shallow, it gets old quick. The boat is cool, but thats all the pin has going for it.

Bummer, as I do like a deeper game for home use. Is it an easy game to beat/score high on? I definitely hate games where I'm just hitting the same loop/shot over and over. That is why I love Stargate, you can't just do one thing over and over. It forces you to complete all the modes.

#76 10 years ago

Has anyone ever made a topper for Stargate? It seems to be one of the few games I noticed that don't have a commercially available topper (I haven't even seen a homemade one!).

What about mods? The only ones I've seen so far are really just added lighting. Any ideas from current owners? Other than the glider toy, I'm trying to see what else can be done to pimp this baby out. I'm thinking of maybe a couple of small Stargate figurines that could sit inside the pyramid and only be seen when the pyramid opens? I think that would be awesome. Feel free to throw out any ideas and maybe we can come up with something.

#84 10 years ago

Man, that is a sweet topper! If someone was selling those, I would definitely want one!

#85 10 years ago

GTO, Did you wax your playfields yet?

Yes, I did. The ball is really flying now! It is nice to see the amount of spin you can generate. I waxed my Stargate, but still need to do my LOTR as well. Maybe next week.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

The great thing about Stargate is that is has so much cool stuff on the playfield already, it doesn't need other toys or mods.

Yeah, I definitely agree. It does have a lot of cool stuff. I think I might just have some "mod envy" It just seems like all other pins have tons of different mods that people do all the time. I'm definitely against any permanent changes, but something classy that fits within the theme would be interesting to see. I don't have a lot of experience with electrical stuff to do any of the usual LED mods, but I'll see what I can cook up.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I would if I could, but I didn't do the upgrade. I bought the game that way. It was Neo's game, so maybe he will see this thread and respond.

Yes, I've heard from a few people about upgraded flippers, as people complain that the stock flippers are not strong enough to make it up the steep ramps. I personally have little trouble hitting the right ramp, but that left ramp is a b*tch. I can only get up there if hit just right (which is not very often). I know I've seen the upgrade somewhere... Let me see if I can dig it up.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I did my ship in gold leaf when I had mine. looked fantastic.

after ship2.JPG 112 KB

That is pretty awesome! I bet it shined really bright when the pyramid open and the light started hitting it.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I am headed home with my new baby Stargate now! Woo hoo! I need a membership card now.
Thanks again pinballwiz!

Welcome aboard! Nice to have another member in the club! If you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to get Stargate as your next pin? I always like hearing other people's stories of how they fell in love with this game.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Watching the movie now on Netflix. I sent my blu-ray DVD home with my parents so they can watch and know what is going on.

Congrats, blondetall! You beat me to it, as I was just about to suggest watching the movie. Some of the tie-ins make a lot of sense (like entering the sarcophagus to save Sari, mining for quartz, etc.) only after watching the movie. It is definitely a good sci-fi lovers' pin. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of the club here!

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Darkslide632:

My only problem with Stargate is that there is absolutely zero excitement for starting multi-ball, haha. I was always used to having to work for it before getting SG, and when I got multiball going, it was always exciting. The first time I hit the skill shot, I had a WTF moment. Haha.
Great game though. Really do enjoy playing it.

Yes, I do agree multiball is easy to start. However, I do feel that Stargate took a different approach to multiball. It's easy to start it, but they'll only give you 2 balls and you have to earn the other two. Additionally, no ball save on multiball makes it a little harder to get to super jackpot. All in all, it works great for noobs and people that love the frantic nature of multiball, while keeping it somewhat challenging for pros. That is ultimately what makes it appealing for beginners, as other pins make it so hard to get multiball that some players never get to see it unless they play a ton of games.

#111 10 years ago

What is real challenging is NOT to have multiball!

Funniest post I've read today! Might as well let you plunge a couple of balls at the start, just so you have multiball from the beginning!

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from Skrippy:

It also makes your Jackpots worth a smaller amount, I haven't had a game over a billion in a long time. It's the game got significantly harder hahah

Smaller jackpots? But I like how the score uses all the DMD dots to make those ridiculous numbers.

#129 10 years ago

Question- How do I stop, fix, protect this flaking of the playfield of my Stargate?
I am putting in a new plastic ramp (the big one) that is to the right of the playfield in front of the plunger. When I took the ramp off I noticed some flaking on the playfield under the ramp on the Sarcophagus shot. The flaking is a grey color and about 1" by 1/4 inch on the Sarcophagus tucked under the ramp. There is no mylar in that area. Flaking is not visable during your normal gameplay view. I never noticed this because it is out of view and did not notice it during my light cleaning of the game.
I do not know how to touch up properly, so do I try to touch up spot, mylar it? Keep in mind it is out of view. Any ideas would be appreciated. Happy playing!

I have the same issue. Not so much flaking, as just cracking? I also thought of either mylar or clearcoating. Not sure which way to go there...

#130 10 years ago

I'll have to check my pop bumpers when I get home. I think mine are blue also (or at least I remember a blue light there?). I'm curious to check, as I never paid too much attention.

#131 10 years ago

Machine looks great, Blondetall! I think the only thing I noticed missing was the James Spader/Kurt Russell decals from the ramps (although some people might argue that is an improvement not to have those). Mine are somewhat worn, so I've thought about removing them. What LED's did you use? The lighting looks stunning! I still have not LED'd my machine and definitely need to.

Actually, open question to club members: what LED combination do you recommend for Stargate?

#134 10 years ago

I don't know about fixing the rope light, but know pinball resource has reproduction rope lights listed on their website:

http://www.pbresource.com/Stargate.html

Mine still works but is yellowing a little bit, so I might look to get mine replaced as well.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

You have to reuse the existing connector for the rope light. Steve doesn't sell his light with it. So you either have to remove the pins from the connector and crimp new pins on the wires of the new light and reinsert into the connector housing, or cut off the connector with some wires and splice that to the new rope light.
viperrwk

Good to know! I'll make sure to remember that when replacing mine.

#140 10 years ago

My pops are white as well. There is blue lighting on them, which really makes them pop! (sorry, couldn't resist)

#150 10 years ago

I have the same problem with the Anubis VUK. Sometimes I'll shoot a straight shot in there and the ball just comes right back down and drains. It's happened just a couple of times doing quartz trade or battle. A couple of times, I just looked away or reached for a drink thinking the DMD sequence was about to come on only to be rewarded with a drain! Now I always keep my eye on it!

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have never seen this on my game. Perhaps you are getting some ghosting, or have some type of short in the lamp matrix.

I think he means they are already lit, which happens after you have activated that mode. Flashing mode means it is the next one to be activated by shooting the pyramid. You can change which one is next by hitting Ra's Bracelet. Once all the modes are solidly lit (not flashing), meaning you have activated each of them once, the Eye of Ra in the middle will start flashing. Shoot the pyramid again, and you will be in the Eye of Ra wizard mode.

It sounds like in the case you are describing, you had already completed 3 modes?

#160 10 years ago

How do you add segment bonus that you get at the end of game?

Segment bonus is how many of the Stargate segments you had activated at the end of the game (10 million each): Sarcophagus, Transporter, Combo, Quartz Trade, Hurry Up, Pyramid, and Spell Stargate. 70 million possible. If you complete all of them, you do get to go into Stargate Wizard mode (although I have never accomplished this myself, I've only gotten 6 of them).

#161 10 years ago

One strategy that is helpful with Advancing Horus is that it can be advanced by hitting the transporter award over and over (before even going into Battle Mode). That way you can start battle mode and have the first shot be worth however much you advanced the Horus Bonus (I've been able to start at 70 million, but as luck would have it, that was my shortest battle mode ever!).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid?tu=gto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.