(Topic ID: 67929)

Stargate Owners Club - Shoot the Pyramid!

By GTO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240413_120445 (resized).jpg
20240413_120413 (resized).jpg
20240413_120404 (resized).jpg
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
PXL_20240327_202526890 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240327_202541876 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240324_213917411 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181706696 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181041234 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181107406 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_120832.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#873 6 years ago

27" legs , and they will be the same height as your other game

4 weeks later
#899 6 years ago

Plastics are a tough get for this title , repros are badly needed

2 months later
#955 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Had the game for a few days. Noticed that this game is VERY dark in a lot of areas. I plan to resolve this with some illuminated posts and extra LED strips in certain areas. Or I will get pinstadium. Anyone got pics of their game with pinstadium yet?

1 week later
#958 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Tip 2:
If you really have to remove a post with loc-tite, use a soldering iron to heat the metal.
It will melt the glue making it easy to remove without breaking it.

I made a video for that too...works well

3 months later
#985 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

More
For some reason broken wires seem to be common on the Stargate. Had several on mine when I first got it running. And had another one years ago with same problem.

Gottlieb used organic flux on system 3 games, broken wires off switches, targets, coils, etc are always going to be an issue but a small pinball issue IMO. Gottlieb system 3 games are the best pinball system ever, super hearty board design, reliable field operation. The two things I HATE are the organic flux and the fking loc-title on the posts!!! Stargate was produced at the height of the system 3 platform....

4 months later
#1066 5 years ago

BREEAKING NEWS!!!!!
From Mirco, quoted from another thread...

"I will run plastic sets shortly. We have just cleared the licence and all stargate art pieces like playfields, plastics, back glass and cab art will be done shortly.

Regards,
Mirco"

1 month later
#1078 5 years ago

Well, I have owned several Stargates, I have had to tear apart all of these banks, mine have just been filthy, after reassembly they seem to work well, must just be where they sit on the game, also on one of them, the screw holes in the wood get loose, so you need to add a toothpick and a dab of glue to the hole, to get a strong adherence to the pf again.. my 2c.

2 weeks later
#1092 5 years ago

Count me in for two..

#1102 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

IIRC somewhere on Pinside Vid made a post about how to use LEDS for the rings using the original power source. It was done by using a certain voltage led and resistors to cut the volts down. Been a while so might have that info wrong.

When I purchased my latest example of Stargate, the previous owner gave me a few of these homemade led ropes blue and white, it involves an led and resistor stuffed into a clear tube at intervals, I wonder if you get the voltage drop by using diodes, I'll take at look at it.

1 year later
#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from cobra18t:

I just made my own Stargate RGB LED Ring. This one reacts to the game since the original had two modes, flashing and solid on.

cobra18t , installed you led Stargate ring, it's great, big fan. I assume it can take on some additional programming, colors, etc?

I would advise others to inquire about this if he has any left..

1 month later
#1292 3 years ago
Quoted from cobra18t:

I posted a while ago that I made an RGB LED Stargate Ring and people on this group requested that I sell it. Good news...it is now officially available on Pinside!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1254-cobra-amusements/03706-stargate-rgb-led-ring-mod
If it goes out of stock, please let me know if you are interested so I can gauge how many more parts to buy.
ftrmech, I am boxing yours up tonight.

As I have mentioned before, this is a great Stargate mod, you will be happy you bought one!! the only thing I wish it did was give me some purple sometimes just due to the theme, I couldn't program a vcr so I'm not capable, but I highly recommend this mod for the money, Cobra Amusements is a good investment!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid?tu=ZEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.