(Topic ID: 67929)

Stargate Owners Club - Shoot the Pyramid!

By GTO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,378 posts
  • 275 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240413_120445 (resized).jpg
20240413_120413 (resized).jpg
20240413_120404 (resized).jpg
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
----PLAYFIELDStargate075DPIPFScan for MR KRUZMAN (resized).png
PXL_20240327_202526890 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240327_202541876 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240324_213917411 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181706696 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181041234 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181107406 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181120542 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240323_181130681 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_120832.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#141 10 years ago

How many of you have done LEDs in this game? I'm converting a bunch of my other games, but for all of those I have the LED OCD boards, so I don't need to worry about ghosting, strobing, etc.

What have you found here? Do you need non-ghosting bulbs? How do LEDs look for the inserts on this game?

#145 10 years ago

As was mentioned earlier, so many of the inserts have artwork over them. Did you guys try to color match the LEDs in some way as is typical on most other games, or just go with white LEDs under all inserts?

8 months later
#357 9 years ago

When I shop my game out I think I'd like to replace my white ones with blue. Do you guys know if you can get the blue ones from Pinball Resource?

2 years later
#792 7 years ago

For those of you that put LEDs in this game, which ones did you use? I've been using Comet LEDs for years, but none of the ones I have from them fit through the socket holes in the playfield. I want to use various different colors, and I want to make sure the overall playfield is bright enough, so which type of bulbs have you used, especially if you used something you can point me to from Comet.

7 months later
#876 6 years ago
Quoted from Brent1955:

Stargater's
Here's something I recently did. I got a mummy off the internet, drilled out the head and added an LED to the back of it, what do you think? wired it in to the light below Horus. I'm thinking of adding optic fiber to the eyes for a little more glow.

You know the sarcophagus in Stargate heals people, right? Kind of the opposite concept of a mummy. This might work better in a Monster Bash or something.

2 months later
#922 6 years ago
Quoted from Sly311271:

Hello Group,
i am back and have now time to start my new mods. e.g. the Glidercraft with leds and if i get another playfield also an wormholeffect in the playfield.
But my main aim are still my bad stargate ring. Do someone have a nice scan from that area?
Best
Jürgen

Cool Stargate mods would be dope! I wish someone would produce an LED version of the backbox rope light too (preferably in cool white or blue).

1 year later
#1097 5 years ago

Since there's some action creating mods for this game, is anyone up to creating an LED replacement for the backglass rope light? We need one that connects to the original power source. I saw someone a while back that made a ring of blue LEDs that looked really cool. All other attempts I've seen connected to the service outlet, which is not desired.

4 months later
#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Experiencing some weird stuff with my game today.
It’s like randomly starting the glidercraft mode. Sometimes when the ball goes into the sarcophagus it starts, and another time, it started when I hit the power bracket kickback.
Is this normal? Another thing, (not all the time) but it seems to be putting more than one ball in the shooter lane at times on multiball. When it’s not doing that, and a normal multiball is supposed to start, the ball doesn’t kick out into play It just sits there in the shooter lane.
I’m set on tournament mode for free play. Not sure why this glidercraft mode is starting. Also not sure why he multiball modes are screwing with the shooter lane.
Only thing I’ve don’t today was mess with a leaf switch a little on my right slingshot, as it seemed to be firing repeatedly at times. I also switched out a bulb on the backglass but put it back.
Crazy stuff today.
Not sure what I could have touched to mess up the gameplay. It was playing perfect. Here’s a link.

Sorry I don't have any thoughts on your issue, but...Do you have a blue rope light in the backbox? If so, where did you get that?

3 months later
#1209 4 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Finally got around to finishing my rope light mod. Found this mod on the net.

Where did you find this? Is there a setting to keep it a single color vs the color-changing? Ideally I'd probably set it to blue since it's supposed to be the stargate event horizon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid?tu=Cheeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.